Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome (9689 Views)

When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) / When U Went To a Ceremony of a butcher that owned u money, U Be Like..... / When U Are Asked To Submitt Your CV In One Of Tinubu Company. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2012
Moderators, make una no fear we have d freedom of information grin. This thread will expose the fraudulent activities of our senators in d house of rep. Lets pick our names but pls dont bear any senator's name. I am Akanakpataego the Speaker. Today's issue is about cashless policy. Pls as u introduce urselves we can discuss further. Am waitin. . . . cool
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 11:39pm On Apr 02, 2012
Where are the fraudulent senators na ? angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Killz3(m): 11:48pm On Apr 02, 2012
Wetin happen? Why you dey shout na? angry

How we wan cope with this cashless nonsense? sad
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 7:55am On Apr 03, 2012
And u are senator who? undecided. Well this cashless nonsense is for business men not politicians like us cos it will stop us from getting this money after every meeting. Besides, it will not affect diplomats
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Idowuogbo(f): 8:15am On Apr 03, 2012
Baba Andimeru, is everything ok? last I checked,na person wiv excess water for hin agbari ojuchukwu dey post thread like dis. tongue
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Killz3(m): 8:32am On Apr 03, 2012
xynerise: And u are senator who? undecided. Well this cashless nonsense is for business men not politicians like us cos it will stop us from getting this money after every meeting. Besides, it will not affect diplomats
I'm senator Chukwunariego. . . cool

I hope so, cos nothing "affeckts nmy monee". . .
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 8:51am On Apr 03, 2012
~Killz~:

I'm senator Chukwunariego. . . cool

I hope so, cos nothing "affeckts nmy monee". . .
grin. So should we approve d cashless obstacle in this country especially Eko?
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by Killz3(m): 8:59am On Apr 03, 2012
Let's look for a way of beating the system first. . . i'm thinking US Dollars cheesy. Then we can approve the nonsense, before they say we are after our own pockets. . .

Sense pass sense. . . cheesy
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by DAZZLINGM(f): 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2012
Hmmmm! This is going to be intresting. Do stay tuned as we report to you live from the nairaland house of representative. This is Dazzling M reporting for BIN t.v .

1 Like

Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by dani1luv: 4:35pm On Apr 03, 2012
What is this?
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 11:09pm On Apr 03, 2012
~Killz~:
Let's look for a way of beating the system first. . . i'm thinking US Dollars cheesy. Then we can approve the nonsense, before they say we are after our own pockets. . .

Sense pass sense. . . cheesy
let them say. Besides, someone open a facebook account with N1.2million. So we must manoeuvre our way out trust me. cool
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 11:42pm On Apr 03, 2012
dani1luv: What is this?
if u dare lock this thread I will cease ur keyboard angry.
Senator Chukwunaeriego pls call d guards to take this oil pipeline vandalizer out of here grin
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by matapass: 7:42am On Apr 04, 2012
This is senator bikudowo, representing all southwest senatorial districts. This iS my view on the cashless economy policy. It should be noted that this policy will hinder the smooth running of the house as bills will be delayed due to non payment of the mandatory levies we charge as we all know. Hence i will suggest we set up a major committee to look at the overall effect of this policy in which there report will be given to another committee to finetune the report. I will also want a final committee to now vet the outcome of the other committee. Will all know that a good reccommendation will be made as usual. However i will like to be the head of these committees for transparency purpose. Thank u
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 8:27am On Apr 04, 2012
matapass: This is senator bikudowo, representing all southwest senatorial districts. This iS my view on the cashless economy policy. It should be noted that this policy will hinder the smooth running of the house as bills will be delayed due to non payment of the mandatory levies we charge as we all know. Hence i will suggest we set up a major committee to look at the overall effect of this policy in which there report will be given to another committee to finetune the report. I will also want a final committee to now vet the outcome of the other committee. Will all know that a good reccommendation will be made as usual. However i will like to be the head of these committees for transparency purpose. Thank u
seconded. cool. No doubt senator bikudowo, u will be in charge for ur idealogy but I will like it to be a 7 man committee for accurate and efficient duty. Can u do that for d senators? Remember we are not doing this for the riff-raff masses but for our own generous interest. God bless Nigeria cool
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by sutoboy(m): 9:13am On Apr 04, 2012
Dani u don fumble sha!

u for lock this thread nah make i see how e go take cease ur joystick
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 10:44am On Apr 04, 2012
sutoboy: Dani u don fumble sha!

u for lock this thread nah make i see how e go take cease ur joystick
Dani dey fear chest na grin.

Abeg no let me derail my own thread angry. Guards, take this guy to d dungeon angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by matapass: 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2012
Senate committee on cashless policy; reccommendations. In the cos of our extensive research on this crucial policy that not only affects the populace but we also. However in the cos of our investigation we incurred the following expenses.
Transportation - 3.5million
Feeding. - 4.5million
Research - 5.5million
Hotel accomodation - 20million
Total -13million
We will like the house to pls authorize the payment of this money. Furthermore the Reccommenndations has been submitted to the president
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2012
matapass: Senate committee on cashless policy; reccommendations. In the cos of our extensive research on this crucial policy that not only affects the populace but we also. However in the cos of our investigation we incurred the following expenses.
Transportation - 3.5million
Feeding. - 4.5million
Research - 5.5million
Hotel accomodation - 20million
Total -13million
We will like the house to pls authorize the payment of this money. Furthermore the Reccommenndations has been submitted to the president
u did not include miscellenous expenses? undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by dani1luv: 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2012
xynerise. .please explain what this is all about!!
would like to contribute
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2012
dani1luv: xynerise. .please explain what this is all about!!
would like to contribute
It is no longer news that our senators who are suppose to fight for the interest of the masses are rather fighting for their pockets. So this thread is to mock and expose their ways of handling matters in the house of rep. So u get now?
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by swtchicgurl: 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2012
what's all these trash i'm reading? angry
these aint gonna make me laff! angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2012
swtchicgurl: what's all these trash i'm reading? angry
they are laughing at u in d senate house. Its call a joke. Must u laugh? This is a serious joke cool

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by mcnepow(m): 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2012
swtchicgurl: what's all these trash i'm reading? angry
hehehehe

U just made me laff grin
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2012
mcnepow:
hehehehe

U just made me laff grin
one person has laughed grin. And I just did
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by swtchicgurl: 4:28pm On Apr 04, 2012
hehehe, now i can laff too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
mtchew
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2012
swtchicgurl: hehehe, now i can laff too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
mtchew
bloody civilian angry
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by swtchicgurl: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2012
xynerise:
bloody civilian angry

brainless military! kpekusless goat man! tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by matapass: 4:51pm On Apr 04, 2012
This house is getting rowdy. We need a chief whip. Or must we throw soft chairs before we get 1
swtchicgurl:

brainless military! kpekusless goat man! tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by dani1luv: 5:49pm On Apr 04, 2012
Please I cant find my bb
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by bright007(f): 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2012
Errr...*clears throat*this is Prof.,Dr.,ambassador,Chief Kokobiconbion representing d niger delta.I think we need to endorse d cashless economy to facilitate d ministry of our siphoning and gross embezzlement of hard currencies overseas.thank u.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by xynerise: 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2012
bright007: Errr...*clears throat*this is Prof.,Dr.,ambassador,Chief Kokobiconbion representing d niger delta.I think we need to endorse d cashless economy to facilitate d ministry of our siphoning and gross embezzlement of hard currencies overseas.thank u.
senator kobo, I thought we have treated ur peoples's case? undecided
Re: Nairaland House Of Representative. A.k.a House Of Share The Money. U are Welcome by bright007(f): 9:32pm On Apr 04, 2012
xynerise:
senator kobo, I thought we have treated ur peoples's case? undecided
that was for militancy!
Also,ŵĥŷ are u chewing stick in d house of rep?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sango Bank Of Nigeria: We Promise To Serve You Best Even After Your Departure. / Drop The Most Funny Picture You Have On Your Phone. / Ben20001 And Romade Gay Romance In Pitch Sef

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.