Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,726 members, 7,802,188 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) (80904 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / "Are You A Witch?" - By Umari Ayim / Kidnapped By A Very Nice & Handsome Man - Story By Umari Ayim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by ebamma(m): 6:59am On Apr 16, 2012
dat london returnee do wetin i for do, becos she see am wit car she no even know weda im be one rich man driver or not, she come give am sex and her money,dats wat i call payback bitch
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by zannie(f): 7:05am On Apr 16, 2012
Pls hope Umari turns dis into some sort of series. Its unfolding nicely and its so interesting. Can't wait for d 3rd part

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Rakiai: 7:15am On Apr 16, 2012
lastpage:
Greatest of the Greatest Akokite! Greeaat!! (salutations from another Alumni).

Now, if l were the writer, the story will go thus:

She lost her 3000naira in this runs but l will portray is such that the "johny-just-come" guy was not actually stingy! He did everything deliberately because he was actually hoping to hook-up with a "nice" Nigerian-Under-Grad lady that he intends to marry (having been a Bachelor for long in obodo-oyinbo!).

So, he did everything to bring out the "true color" of the lady, to see if she is a money-monger, see if she truly has feelings for him.

After a week or so, the guy somehow manages to contact her again (maybe through their former liaison person who hooked them up).
She refuses to see him at first but changes her mind despite feeling ripped-off (financially and under-pants wise! grin) only to discover that "love is beginning to bloom" and the guy splashes her with gifts and begs her to stop "the runs" but rather focus on him and let them build a relationship that would end in marriage!

Well, the story ends at the alter and that her friend that told her "never to romance without finance" ends up giving "The Toast" at the wedding (but omitted that it was "runs-encounter" that started it! shocked shocked )

What do you think?

Lastpage!
nice one. Dat shud b in part 4.Becus part 3 will be more of patricia and tola's romance.
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by blank(f): 7:24am On Apr 16, 2012
Skipped a lot of the part 2. It was not as gripping as the part one though the ending was quite interesting.
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Leyelyzo: 7:27am On Apr 16, 2012
olsmade: Nice one - I particularly lyk d ending of part II.

Why won't you? But oh boy that kain thing sweet me too o
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Tinax(f): 9:15am On Apr 16, 2012
that pero girl is not a real Akokite jor, ,anyway na story story sha. @Senu abeg free unilag babes,
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Ishilove: 10:19am On Apr 16, 2012
This must be a really old story because its been six years since Makama Bida Hall,where Ovie stayed,was converted to a female hostel. I know where this story is leading to. Tola and Patricia fall in love,Tola's friends recognise Patricia as one of the runs girls,they tell Tola's family,his family objects to their relationship,Tola holds on,love conquers in the end. Same old same old. But good try. The writer is very talented
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by ollyndjeda(m): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2012
@op hope dis nt a hobby sha, money dey for you o hit me, ollyn_j@yahoo.com. make we talk, we might have a few thousands on our hands.
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by killuminati(m): 11:24am On Apr 16, 2012
Cd 1, cd 2, oya wey cd3? ;
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by blackolove(m): 11:38am On Apr 16, 2012
ooh poor Pero,her own was a 419 case.very funny indeed.dt guy is really a foreign machine,he did it all night,day and even d evning.na so oyibo sabi Bleep hmmm hahahaha.i don die 4 laugh.unilag d best in........wooo happy Patricia,her man is a cool type,gentl man.
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 16, 2012
very nice story. abeg where is part 3.
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by executinal(m): 12:50pm On Apr 16, 2012
Interesting..... cheesy
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Hezzymania(m): 1:11pm On Apr 16, 2012
nice one...
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by sweetcocoa(f): 1:24pm On Apr 16, 2012
Patricia don dey fall in roff o.

grin grin grin i can't stop laughing at pero's ordeal,a case of ashawo don jam 419,funny enough many girls don't know that not every guy with a car is a car owner,good for her grin grin grin.
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Moyola(f): 2:30pm On Apr 16, 2012
Quite cool cool tongue

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Whizkay(m): 2:57pm On Apr 16, 2012
are u guyz missing sometn here...pero went to d guyz ouse----) dat mns she knos z ouse.. so she shud go bak dere na...well sha na story

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2012
wow!interesting story.please can you complete it.
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Gentiejag(f): 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2012
dadaic: Just too lame to be called a story..Too lame..Mine would get really short, and trust me your tears will have goosebumps...
ar u shittin me?....u must b lame to av sed dat..wat av u donelemme see ur own work..just shut d hell up nd stop spillin lame words everywea!
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by secnelly: 5:52pm On Apr 16, 2012
Pls, can someone summarise this novel, into my inbox? Wetin be d koko?
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by jslimz(f): 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2012
M waiting for the part 3 Seun.

Kudoos 2 Ayim
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by phadat(m): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2012
Na waO wey d part 3 na shuo. Anyways nice story keep it coming cos I dig this by the way pero sorry better luck next time
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Doofan(f): 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2012
Tola Otunuga:paddy Adenuga
Tola s office is on Adeola Odeku:Paddy s office is on Adeola Odeku ...paddy also drives an Audi and is a popular rich bachelor just like Tola.....hmmmmm does anyone smell something fishy?
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by lastpage: 4:55am On Apr 17, 2012
CyberG: ^ Some people here (and a lot I mean) are really silly, lazy and annoyingly stupid.

1. Seun DID NOT write the story, why ask him to complete it? Did you people notice he gave a reference to the original writer's name? (in bold)?

2. How can post-secondary school students complain that a less than 5 minutes short story is too long? Really?

3. If you are a secondary school student, it is even worse because this is the time to develop your reading skills.

4. How can people be asking for SUMMARY? No wonder a LOT of Nigerians are REALLY DUMB and are always fighting over useless things like which tribe is better and which tribe should produce their next president or governor.

5. Only a few years ago, students passed WAEC English / Literature in SS II, TOEFL / TWE before SS 3 and now everyone has become stupid? Now, it is mass fellow in substandard, ordinary exams like NECO, GCE? How many score an equivalent of 5.5 / 6.0 on their FIRST TWE in SS 2 and over 95% in TOEFL these days? No wonder that country is condemned to backwardness and failure. This may seem like no big deal but attitude is everything and little things like these in 150+ M people is more than enough to bring even a first world civilization crashing down into third world status in a few years!

Thank you o, sometimes l wonder whether these peeps that are always complaining about "Epistle", "Summary", "its too long", e.t.c, ever passed through any form of formal education!
And come to think of it, they make the loudest noise in-here once the topic is about "man and divorce"!
They cant comprehend anything longer than 5lines! Their "attention span" is that poor! Wetin?

It sure reflects on their level of upbringing but its not too late, l have advised some to go and buy "Pace Setters Series, Mills and Boon or even Oxford English "Alli and The Angel" English reading book.

Lastpage!
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by greedie1(f): 11:06am On Apr 18, 2012
Wat an interesting read...... Seun,out wit d part 3 already
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Seun(m): 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2012
--

4 Likes

Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Afam4eva(m): 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2012
Ngwanu
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by ceej24: 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2012
Nice story.
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Fejok01(f): 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2012
beautiful ending but most times such runs stories have bitter endings.Girls beware.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2012
So in summary... Runs pays right
Ladies should keep it up so one day they ll meet there own Tola
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by yuzedo: 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2012
Nice effort. . Even though Paddy Adenuga won't appreciate being chronicled so blatantly! grin Don't even deny bro. . We know! wink

3 Likes

Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2012
LOL.
All this tales by moonlight sef. So after the guy caught her at an ashawo party (what was he doing there by the way?) he still goes ahead to enter a relationship with her? Did it not occur to him that maybe she had been regularly going to those parties before the day he saw her? Or does the guy live in some kind of Utopia where people don't pretend and lie?

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by kemiola89(f): 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2012
Oga seun, did you just say dis is the concluding part? Dis seem to me an incomplete story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) / Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.