Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) (80906 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / "Are You A Witch?" - By Umari Ayim / Kidnapped By A Very Nice & Handsome Man - Story By Umari Ayim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 28, 2012
Waiting for part 6 too...Part 5 was so on point....Questions is will Joe accept pero back...And patricia nko?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by naanmin(f): 11:35am On Apr 28, 2012
OP part six if u plllsssssss. Tanx ☺

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by freshmoney(m): 12:23pm On Apr 28, 2012
A good Story! I have tried to assume what would happen in each part of the story line, but I failed tremendously. Makes me rememeber the western movies, which leaves you to guess and guess. Kudos Umari

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by freshmoney(m): 12:25pm On Apr 28, 2012
12 inches!:
Waiting for part 6 too...Part 5 was so on point....Questions is will Joe accept pero back...And patricia nko?

It is full of suspense. Was even thinking Joe is around Pero during the call.

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by ezer(m): 4:45pm On Apr 28, 2012
Nairalandwood...oya post part 6 asap, dont keep us waiting. @those insulting the writer, it's not a must read. If you dont like it, leave quietly...nice one Umari.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by osifred(m): 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2012
Nyc one @ op.

¶ could cash in wit dis write up...nollywood. Hahahahaha
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by olsmade(m): 7:40pm On Apr 28, 2012
I find dis episode particularly interesting - it beats d preceding 2 hands down. Well done.

“Okay babe.” Joe said in a cheerful voice. “Come and open your room door.”
Now dat part was soooooo funny - got me ROTF

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by georgesylva(m): 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2012
i gast 2 sleep.
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Ishilove: 4:50am On Apr 29, 2012
For those of you screaming that the story is too long or not interesting etc,oya write ya own make we see how e go turn out.

I am a budding writer myself and I know the tremendous mental and creative energy that goes into writing. Just anybody can take a pen and write away,but it takes only talent to hold the reader's attention,and believe me when I say Umari has it in abundance. She is still growing,just like me,but she is going to go places if she continues at this pace. She will learn things along the way,she will broaden and fine tune her style;she will get better and better. The sky is her stepping stone.

Umari never stop writing. I on my own part would have been better than the way I am if I was writing consistently. Talent is like a blunt knife; you need to hone it in order for it to be of any use to you (a philosophy I myself have been too lazy and distracted to follow. Lol).

My advise to you is find a professional or expert to review your works because at this stage you are, you need constructive criticism rather than faint praise because that is what will ginger you to get better. I on my own part pay more attention to CONSTRUCTIVE criticism than praise,but that is not to say you shouldn't appreciate those that take the time out to read what you write and praise your efforts. I know this lecturer in the University of Ibadan who lectures Creative Writing and English whom I give my work to review and bluntly criticise. He has greatly helped me improve and avoid certain mistakes us writers are wont to make.

The sky is your stepping stone; Beat the best and be The Best

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by sallybonne(f): 5:32am On Apr 29, 2012
when I click on part two or anyoda parts it takes me bk to one or comments.how do I read oda parts please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by moHot(f): 7:53pm On Apr 29, 2012
disk 6 please grin grin grin

good story, kudos to the writer
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Cohsyn(m): 9:06am On Apr 30, 2012
This is a very nice piece! I hope readers know that its doesn't always end dis lucky! Keep it up!
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Dokintaoge: 1:24pm On Apr 30, 2012
Thumbs up dear, u tried, 1 pure water 4 u
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:21pm On Apr 30, 2012
Nice story line.
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by RocksQueen: 12:26pm On May 01, 2012
sally bonne: when I click on part two or anyoda parts it takes me bk to one or comments.how do I read oda parts please

The story doesn't always begin at the top of the page. Scroll down and you'll get to the continuation.

@poster, please could you do us a favour? Could you type the complete story on a word document, den copy and paste everything before our Nairalanders start posting their comments? The suspense is not good for my health!

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by youngzeal1: 12:12am On May 02, 2012
WAT A MAJICAL CONFORT FOOD......................
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by alleviate2002us(m): 8:08pm On May 02, 2012
It all started like somtin i'ld run over in a hurry...cuz i read so nasty comments by nairalanders...in d long run its been worth it. Am so in tune wit d writers ideas, well painted scenerios, crystal clear description and choice of scene combination.
@poster, pls kip dem coming, i'l wait 4d nxt episode. Dunt mind all dem haterz n deir odd remarks. Kudos!
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by noperson1: 2:27pm On May 03, 2012
I really want to appreciate the author of this short story. I didn't want to read it in bits so I waited for all the parts. I have even printed everything out and binded it, so i can share with friends. Not to worry, the writer gets his full credit, I went to Unilag and studied English language for my first degree, so i know the rules. Please i would like to read about more short stories. If he is interested, he could try ANA (Association of Nigerian Authors), i know they are always looking for short stories and new authors.
Take care.
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by dj5naira(m): 1:05pm On May 04, 2012
With the way these UNILAG girls-clique perfect their runs, one can say Usain has finally met his rival.
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Demlad99(m): 10:36am On May 09, 2012
I hate the suspense + I love the suspense.
PART 6!!!
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by jslimz(f): 12:52pm On May 16, 2012
M still waitin for the part 6. Pls let it start rolling in.
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Hoyeenz(f): 2:10pm On May 20, 2012
Thumbs up bt I'm anxious 4 part 6
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by bbporsche: 9:49am On Jul 05, 2012
still waiting for part 6 angry angry angry angry
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by jslimz(f): 10:14am On Jul 05, 2012
angry i dont like this. We all were just kept waiting for nothing. There was no use starting the thread if there wasn't any intention of finishing the story.

# I'm just so sad about it #
Re: UNILAG Runs Girl - By Umari Ayim (Parts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
jslimz: angry i dont like this. We all were just kept waiting for nothing. There was no use starting the thread if there wasn't any intention of finishing the story.

# I'm just so sad about it #

same here cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Abuja Babe Is Searching For Guy She Snubbed At Wedding (photo) / Lady In Wheelchair Weds In Abuja. Her Bridal Train Also In Wheelchairs (Photos) / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.