Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,925 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

How Can I Have Supernatural Powers? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Have Supernatural Powers? (5216 Views)

If You Could Have Supernatural Powers What Would It Be / Those Doubting The Existence Of God,what Is The Source Of Supernatural Powers / Does This Man Have Supernatural Powers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Have Supernatural Powers? by Nobody: 5:40am On Apr 03, 2012
i'm talking about having these powers like superman and john carter? having powers to move things with your mind in real time, physically flying at will, clairvoyant, heightened telepathic etc.
do you know if its possible to get all those power and is there a way to get them?
Re: How Can I Have Supernatural Powers? by Goshen360(m): 5:56am On Apr 03, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Have Supernatural Powers? by mkmyers45(m): 6:12am On Apr 03, 2012
Go and look for Ogaga4luv..but dont be too disappionted
Re: How Can I Have Supernatural Powers? by Image123(m): 7:06am On Apr 03, 2012
You've already been given all that you need, be content to develop them. All these 'extracurricular powers' can land you outside your Eden.
Re: How Can I Have Supernatural Powers? by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 03, 2012
Image123: You've already been given all that you need, be content to develop them. All these 'extracurricular powers' can land you outside your Eden.

but some of your folks want to call fire from heaven like elijah did. dont you require something extra to achieve that?
Re: How Can I Have Supernatural Powers? by Image123(m): 11:46am On Apr 03, 2012
The 'extra' is the development i talked about. You don't need to be flying at will, controlling objects and people, and claivoyance
Re: How Can I Have Supernatural Powers? by Goshen360(m): 2:23pm On Apr 03, 2012
diluminati:
but some of your folks want to call fire from heaven like elijah did. dont you require something extra to achieve that?

[size=13pt]My dear sister,

Don't mind the folks that had distorted the teachings of the bible. I don't care who their teachers are. There is no such place under the NT church. The Christianity if Jesus IS NOT EYE FOR AN EYE NEITHER IS IT TEETH FOR TEETH. I was planning a similar teachings like this but I have too many things to handle at a time.

Let me show you a revelation here by the enabling Spirit of the Living God,

You remember the mount of transfiguration where Moses and Elijah appear to Jesus. Jesus was transfigured in the presence of His disciples. What is the revelation behind this account? Moses represent the LAW. Elijah represent the Prophet, not just anyhow Prophet but prophet of fire. Jesus represent Grace. When God spoke from heaven, God didn't say listen to Moses neither did He say listen to Elijah but He said, listen to Jesus, His beloved son. Folks that prays for their enemies to die don't have understanding. Enemies are part of God plan for our lives and ask them, since they have being calling down, fire to come on their enemies, how many fire had come down and how many of their enemies had died? We have ONLY one enemy, SATAN the devil and he only manifest secondarily using human beings.

I hope this is okay for you. I learnt God made everything in "twos". We have a life that enables us to live a natural live but we need a second life that comes from Jesus. I don't have much time to go into that now, maybe next time. Thank you.[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Can I Have Supernatural Powers? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2012
goshen360:

[size=13pt]My dear sister,

Don't mind the folks that had distorted the teachings of the bible. I don't care who their teachers are. There is no such place under the NT church. The Christianity if Jesus IS NOT EYE FOR AN EYE NEITHER IS IT TEETH FOR TEETH. I was planning a similar teachings like this but I have too many things to handle at a time.

Let me show you a revelation here by the enabling Spirit of the Living God,

You remember the mount of transfiguration where Moses and Elijah appear to Jesus. Jesus was transfigured in the presence of His disciples. What is the revelation behind this account? Moses represent the LAW. Elijah represent the Prophet, not just anyhow Prophet but prophet of fire. Jesus represent Grace. When God spoke from heaven, God didn't say listen to Moses neither did He say listen to Elijah but He said, listen to Jesus, His beloved son. Folks that prays for their enemies to die don't have understanding. Enemies are part of God plan for our lives and ask them, since they have being calling down, fire to come on their enemies, how many fire had come down and how many of their enemies had died? We have ONLY one enemy, SATAN the devil and he only manifest secondarily using human beings.

I hope this is okay for you. I learnt God made everything in "twos". We have a life that enables us to live a natural live but we need a second life that comes from Jesus. I don't have much time to go into that now, maybe next time. Thank you.[/size]

enemies made by God? thats a new one.

so what are you saying that i need Jesus to have the supernatural power i need? but a billion people are followers but i dont see them having these powers. why do you think Jesus will teach me how to fly?
Re: How Can I Have Supernatural Powers? by Goshen360(m): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2012
[size=13pt]Misconception ma,

Never said God made enemies. God allows enemies as part of our walk in life. That you need Jesus to have this supernatural power? You probably still don't get what am saying. Le'me break it down. Supernaturals are given to affirm a messages of God by God's messenger. When God send a messenger, in order for the people to believe the messenger, God proves it by the supernatural. So, had God given you a message? If we define the supernatural, it means anything that breaks the natural laws such as, walking on water, human being flying by his/herself, planting a seed now and it grows now etc. The bible had completed the message(s) of God to mankind and I submit to you that we/you don't need the supernatural anymore and you can't have it. lol.[/size]
Re: How Can I Have Supernatural Powers? by deols(f): 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2012
supernatural powers? You sure can have them especially if it is about using your mind to control things and about saying certain things that get things happening.

The things I would be bothered about if I were you are--
for what?
And @ what price?

For what. .you prolly would have many of the wordly things you crave. Riches et al(and that is if you succeed. Not succeeding after you'd tried could be detrimental)

but for what price? The loss of a life, someone dear as an example is one of the prices. Could be your sight or another part of your body or an eternal life involved in many things, filthy. (discouraged yet? Its d truth actually)

from where? The people involved in such things make use of supernatural beings termed jinns. These beings have the good and the bad among them(refer to suuratul jinn of the holy Qur'an to learn more about them). Because of the power certain people get through them, they lie to be men of god. These same jinns aid babalawos and anyone ready for them.

Ever heard of people running mad after seeing certain things? Those things could be jinns. People who use those powers sometimes are @ the receiving end of the evils they want to perpetrate

my advice, you sure dont need such powers. Of what benefit is creating one's doom??
Re: How Can I Have Supernatural Powers? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 03, 2012
diluminati: i'm talking about having these powers like superman and john carter? having powers to move things with your mind in real time, physically flying at will, clairvoyant, heightened telepathic etc.
do you know if its possible to get all those power and is there a way to get them?

***MBJ does the sign of the cross, shakes his head before quietly leaving***
Re: How Can I Have Supernatural Powers? by deols(f): 11:12am On Apr 11, 2012
undecided

(1) (Reply)

20 Arguments For The Existence Of GOD / 10 Reasons Christianity Makes No Sense / What's This About Firstfruits?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.