Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Father Or Mother, Who Should Be Regarded Most? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Or Mother, Who Should Be Regarded Most? (1737 Views)

Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? / A Baby Father Or A Divorced Dad: Which Is Better For The Child? / Who Owns A Child? Father Or Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Or Mother, Who Should Be Regarded Most? by misright(f): 3:14pm On Mar 25, 2006
aww! she gave life to me, showed me kindness, protected me in infancy, , she worths it all! A mother should be regarded most.
Re: Father Or Mother, Who Should Be Regarded Most? by Free(f): 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2006
how bout both of them should be regarded the most
its true mothers gave us life , but it wouldnt have been possible without the man
without the father , there wouldnt been any production, grin grin
grin
Re: Father Or Mother, Who Should Be Regarded Most? by omogenaija(f): 2:28am On Mar 29, 2006
it takes two to tangle

u know i heard this song that goes "iya ni wura, baba ni jigi" which means mother is gold---- the kind of gold that u cant u cant buy, while the father is glass which must not break" because even if u put the glass back together , it wont be exactly the same anymore.
( that song can be heard in eleyele soundtrack by busola oke)

anyways i think both parents are equal. its just that i may love each parents for different reasons. but the love is still equal.

thats just my opinion.
Re: Father Or Mother, Who Should Be Regarded Most? by iffe(f): 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2006
both of them should be.
Re: Father Or Mother, Who Should Be Regarded Most? by babymine(f): 11:07am On Apr 26, 2006
Both of them.
Re: Father Or Mother, Who Should Be Regarded Most? by doshbass(m): 4:29pm On Apr 27, 2006
both of them
Re: Father Or Mother, Who Should Be Regarded Most? by iamblessed: 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2006
i am not Nigerian, how ever i have friend who are. I must say that you put so much in to who is more worth love or respect in regards to family. how could such a question be asked i could only assumed that you do not have kids of yr own because then you would understand when the bible say honour your father and mother they both deserve your love equally regardless.
Re: Father Or Mother, Who Should Be Regarded Most? by eveseh(f): 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2006
father undecided undecided undecidedi think
Re: Father Or Mother, Who Should Be Regarded Most? by creams(f): 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2006
Father is to be regraded most, coz there the ones dat holds de family
Re: Father Or Mother, Who Should Be Regarded Most? by YEMILOVE1(f): 10:50am On May 07, 2008
both of them deserve regard.
Re: Father Or Mother, Who Should Be Regarded Most? by coolier(f): 11:10am On May 07, 2008
"Sweet mother, I no go forget you for the suffer wey you suffer for me o,
when I no sleep my mother no go sleep,
when I no eat, my mother no go eat,
She no dey tire o, sweet mother,
I no go forget the suffer wey you suffer for me oh oh"
Re: Father Or Mother, Who Should Be Regarded Most? by lucabrasi(m): 1:52pm On May 07, 2008
gats to be my mama, the dad is not yours only but belongs to the whole world,your mam is yours and yours only and a proper mum will do anything at all for her child
Re: Father Or Mother, Who Should Be Regarded Most? by welli(f): 3:19pm On May 07, 2008
both but mum wil always be mum.all credit to her
Re: Father Or Mother, Who Should Be Regarded Most? by elizabetta(f): 4:05pm On May 07, 2008
both of them
Re: Father Or Mother, Who Should Be Regarded Most? by nickybayo(f): 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2009
my dad
i look and act like him.
Re: Father Or Mother, Who Should Be Regarded Most? by Fhemmmy: 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2009
Both.
Re: Father Or Mother, Who Should Be Regarded Most? by sofeo(m): 9:18am On Jul 03, 2009
Without your dad, you wouldn't have be. And your mother wouldn't have been inpregnated and have you, and without your father you won't have enough care in terms of financial and others.

Ok why is those ladies that carry unwanted pregnants abort the babies when their guys denied the pregnant can't they care for the baby alone when they knew they are sweet mother? Can those aborted babies be praying for/praising their sweet mother from heaven?.

Grow up.

You got to love both cos they were the one that brought you up together and if anyone of them miss, it would also affect one life.
Re: Father Or Mother, Who Should Be Regarded Most? by JJYOU: 9:22am On Jul 03, 2009
iamblessed:

i am not Nigerian, how ever i have friend who are. I must say that you put so much in to who is more worth love or respect in regards to family.  how could such a question be asked i could only assumed that you do not have kids of yr own because then you would understand when the bible say honour your father and mother they both deserve your love equally regardless.

yeah u are right. the closer u get to nigerians the more u see the many disadvantages of being nigerian or do i say having the nigerian mind.
Re: Father Or Mother, Who Should Be Regarded Most? by beingme(f): 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2009
whow! both deserves equally respect but mom feel more compassion and love than father
Re: Father Or Mother, Who Should Be Regarded Most? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:19am On Jul 04, 2009
Both of them. . .they both play different and important roles in my life and should be regarded accordingly!
Re: Father Or Mother, Who Should Be Regarded Most? by Hauwa1: 1:22pm On Jul 04, 2009
mom 80
dad 20
Re: Father Or Mother, Who Should Be Regarded Most? by nezerst(f): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2009
I stumbled across this post in my tipsy state. Here I am with my 6 months old daughter tied 2 my back, I am in d kitchen making a pot of Oha and Banga soup, my daughter is crying and I am tired n smelly grin. My husband stomed out of the house some hours ago because food is not ready n I think 2 myself why are some men dis way, God pls bless my daughter with a man who will alwats try 2 make things easier 4 her. Baby still crying and stugglling 2 play with my oha leaves, and I help myself with 2 glasses of my hubby's ed wine. Finally food is ready, salty i think, baby snoring on my back and I say 2 myself God bless my mama with long life n all d good things of life. N 4 my fada? I'll pobably go visit him on sunday with a bottle of kparaga his doctor asked him 2 stay away from grin grin grin.
Re: Father Or Mother, Who Should Be Regarded Most? by MrCrackles(m): 4:55pm On Jul 04, 2009
Both! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Problems. . . Please Help / Should I Get The Police Involve In Issue Like This? / A Heart Touching Story Of A Ugandan Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.