Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,125 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

How To Write A Business Plan? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Write A Business Plan? (1547 Views)

How To Write A Business Plan / Hw To Write A Pure Water Biz Proposal / How To Write A Business Proposal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Write A Business Plan? by leleken(m): 2:06pm On Nov 02, 2007
Hi Guys,
i want to start a small bussiness but my benefactor had asked me to go write a bussiness plan of what I want to do.so pls I need advise on how to write a good bussinss plan.
Moreso, if U can e-mail me at oreighe@yahoo.com
Re: How To Write A Business Plan? by somze(f): 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2007
Well i'd need to know a few things, reply to my mail first, then we'd see how it goes
Re: How To Write A Business Plan? by ruemu(m): 7:48am On Nov 03, 2007
Don't we HAVE people that listen to biz IDEA and draw up a biz Plan for a fee in this forum??

holla, 018971119 , such services is needed,
Re: How To Write A Business Plan? by tolajones: 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2007
hmm, first get a place,i mean a busy area.secondly what are you planing to do, take that step first and reply me.
Re: How To Write A Business Plan? by sbm4real(m): 8:58pm On Nov 03, 2007
Hello All,

I am a management consultant and I write professional business plans. You can contact me through femi.ilori@lomerg.com
Re: How To Write A Business Plan? by Legendary(m): 8:42am On Nov 05, 2007
Must it all boil down to bread and butter angry angry?

Haba shocked shocked!!! Give the lad a helping hand without eyeing the little in his pockets

1 Like

Re: How To Write A Business Plan? by ruemu(m): 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2007
Legendary:

Must it all boil down to bread and butter angry angry?

Haba shocked shocked!!! Give the lad a helping hand without eyeing the little in his pockets

must u contribute to A thread, when u have nothing to offer,
or didn't u see my post,

empty CRITICS
===
Re: How To Write A Business Plan? by Bisnezmon: 3:26pm On Nov 07, 2007
My friend there is no better person to write your business plan more than yourself.
luckily help is available at www.lateral-links.com
With what I got I did not even know that business plan could be this easy yet solid in terms of content.
it was all i needed that got my bank to approve my loan.

enjoy
Re: How To Write A Business Plan? by Joecel007: 8:02am On Aug 02, 2015
WHAT IS A BUSINESS PLAN?

When people hear about a business plan, they expect a long formal document with several pages that is boring to read and understand.

Not at all.

As you will soon learn in our class, you can have a one page business plan.

A business plan is simply a description of your business future.

That should be simple enough for you to always remember.

Usually it will contain what you want to achieve and how you intend to achieve it.

(1) (Reply)

Buying A Recharge Phone Card For Someone In Nigeria From The Us / Need Neco, Waec Gce, Jamb Result Checker Scratch Card Both In Whole Sales And Re / Deleted by poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.