Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,188 members, 7,807,638 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty - Autos (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty (5046 Views)

TESTED & TRUSTED.... Cotonuo Cars Delivered By Tadeus / I Help People Buy Car From Cotonuo At Affordiable Price & Also Do Car Duties / Purchase Cheap,accident free cars 4rm Cotonou, (SHUTDOWN TILL FURTHER NOTICE)... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 10:19am On Sep 29, 2013
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* Call or drop a comment here or Email me now to enquirer for your dream car.

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

* You will pay me my agent fees immediately I hand over your car to you.

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Call me on 08130380111,08183300454 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2013
I help people buy cars from Cotonuo cars market and take it down to their door steps

Do you want to buy a car from Cotonuo? What is your choice of car? These are the simple steps you have to take now

* I will give you a budget for the car, and the budget will land your car to lagos with all original document

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car

NB, You don't have to come along with cash at hand for security purpose, there are a lots of Nigeria Banks here at Seme border such as GT bank, Oceanic bank, UbA bank, Skye Bank, First bank and so on, after we see the car you want to buy, you can easily branch any of this bank to withdraw your money and make payment for the car. Contact me for more details

Call me on 08130380111,08183300454 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by Engrr(m): 4:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hello bros, how much can land me a clean/low mileage toyota camry 2005 from cotonu? Pls I need a response as soon as possible.
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 12:59am On Sep 30, 2013
@Engrr thanks for your mail sir,you can get toyota camry 2005 for 1.6m this price also include the original custom duty sir.thanks and hope to hear from you sir
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 8:04am On Sep 30, 2013

Call me on 08130380111,08056066326 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 8:38pm On Sep 30, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 9:15am On Oct 01, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 3:27pm On Oct 01, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 9:22am On Oct 02, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 7:19am On Oct 04, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 7:26am On Oct 04, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 12:23pm On Oct 05, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 9:38am On Oct 06, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 9:46am On Oct 08, 2013

Call me on 08130380111,08056062776 or email: fredcarmarts@yahoo.com
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by elebiola(m): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
Please how much can i get a toyota avensis 2003/4 including custom papers... Thanks
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 11:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
@elebiola,thanks for your mail...you can get toyota avensis 03 for 1.350m sir including the original custom papers sir,hope to hear from you sir,thanks
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 9:22am On Oct 10, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 7:51am On Oct 14, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 6:12am On Nov 04, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 11:41am On Nov 18, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 11:58am On Dec 16, 2013

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 2:16am On Jan 06, 2014

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you. Un serious buyers should not contact me please,Thanks again.
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 2:18pm On Jan 06, 2014

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you. Un serious buyers should not contact me please,Thanks again.
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2014

(Modify) (Quote) (Report)
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 10:35am On Jul 27, 2014

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
cheesy

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 12:29pm On Jul 30, 2014

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2014

Thanks for your time,hope to hear from you angry
Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 1:54pm On Aug 02, 2014

Re: Any Cars Of Your Choice Sold At Cheap Rate At Cotonuo,with Custom Duty by carmarts(m): 8:12am On Aug 03, 2014

*You will have to come down to Badagry so that we will visit Cotonuo cars market together to buy your car grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reg'd 2003 Volvo XC90 For Sale. N750k(Negotiable). / ############ Pimped Mint 2014 Porsche Panamera Turbo V6.... / Toks 1999 Toyota Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.