Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,178 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

Do I Need A Passport To Travel To Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do I Need A Passport To Travel To Ghana (2877 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / South-African Policeman Tears Nigerian's Passport To Pieces (Pic) / Pls Do I Need A Nigerian Passport To Travel To Ghana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need A Passport To Travel To Ghana by austin4real(m): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2012
I want to know if it is possible for me to travel to ghana without a passport..Responses in the house would be highly appreciated...
Re: Do I Need A Passport To Travel To Ghana by temitayoolu(m): 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2012
Visa not required for stay of max. 90 days.
Re: Do I Need A Passport To Travel To Ghana by onatisi(m): 12:21pm On Apr 23, 2012
yes u can .i live in ghana and i never show my passport when going or coming .just ask co travellers in the car or bus or just follow them.u wont have any problems.but hide ur money very very very carefully.
Re: Do I Need A Passport To Travel To Ghana by lagoshost(m): 11:43pm On Apr 24, 2012
my advice is get a passport.

(1) (Reply)

Can Anyone Tell Me How Is Life In Morocco And France / Do I Need A Letter Of Invitation To Take To The Nigerian Embassy In The Uk ? / Anyone Travelled To The UK Without B.T.A But Just Gtb Mastercard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.