Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Any Prospects For LLB + BA Holder? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any Prospects For LLB + BA Holder? (1359 Views)

Is It Possible For OND Holder To Earn Upto 80k Per Month? / What Are D Career Prospects For A Mathematics Graduate? / Job Prospects For A Bsc Microbiologist In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Prospects For LLB + BA Holder? by Goddys(m): 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2012
@ nairaland peeps.please,what is the prospect of a person having LL.B and B.A degree in the labour market?What is the range of the salary of such person?Please reply
Re: Any Prospects For LLB + BA Holder? by tanimola22: 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2012
Goddys: @ nairaland peeps.please,what is the prospect of a person having LL.B and B.A degree in the labour market?What is the range of the salary of such person?Please reply

Which industry are you interested in?
Re: Any Prospects For LLB + BA Holder? by Goddys(m): 9:36pm On Apr 03, 2012
Do not have any industry at mind presently,but want to know the presumed salary range of a B.A and LL.B holder.Which industry can pay huge and monumental salary to such holder?
Re: Any Prospects For LLB + BA Holder? by yamakuza: 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2012
Goddys: Do not have any industry at mind presently,but want to know the presumed salary range of a B.A and LL.B holder.Which industry can pay huge and monumental salary to such holder?

B.A. in what? What class of degree? What school(s)?

Like how much r u looking at earning?

You sound/write like you are not in Nigeria.
Re: Any Prospects For LLB + BA Holder? by Goddys(m): 8:31am On Apr 04, 2012
I have B.A (2nd class lower)in philosophy,and LL.B(second class upper) from lasu and unilag respectively.I look forward to earning #200,000 per month.What do you think?
Re: Any Prospects For LLB + BA Holder? by yamakuza: 11:49am On Apr 04, 2012
Goddys: I have B.A (2nd class lower)in philosophy,and LL.B(second class upper) from lasu and unilag respectively.I look forward to earning #200,000 per month.What do you think?

if age is still on your side, you can pocket the B.A. and flaunt the LL.B cos thats more marketable.

I'm not sure the B.A. adds much value to your CV apart from explaining why you spent more than 5 years in school.

Banks, oil companies, multinationals, etc can comfortably pay you that N200k if you can get yourself in.

If age is not on your side, its a different story entirely.
Re: Any Prospects For LLB + BA Holder? by Goddys(m): 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2012
Do you mean that the B.A degree adds no significance and import to my CV?
Re: Any Prospects For LLB + BA Holder? by yamakuza: 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2012
Goddys: Do you mean that the B.A degree adds no significance and import to my CV?

what do u think it adds?
[s]
What made you decide to pursue a 2nd bachelor's vs a master's? A 7yr degree at that?[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Define "High-paying Job" In Nigeria / Training: Introduction To Stress Analysis & Caesar II (a 5 Day Course) / FG!!! Concrete Block Moulding Machine in Nigeria and

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.