Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Why I Am So Sweet, Charming And Beautiful - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why I Am So Sweet, Charming And Beautiful (2500 Views)

PHOTOS: When The Chicken Is So Sweet That You Can't Let Go / So Sweet!!! Man Gift His Wife Exotic Car For Birthing Their Daughter / Charming Pictures Of Animals Celebrating Valentine These Pictures From Diverse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Am So Sweet, Charming And Beautiful by onila(f): 1:02am On Apr 04, 2012
smileyI am really blessed. .i can get any guy I want not because am beautiful but I am really charming and funny

I am a girl that can make a nigga laugh and blush. i am also really nice and sweet so i charm any guy i want

am so blessed, so grateful smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why I Am So Sweet, Charming And Beautiful by bashr8: 1:05am On Apr 04, 2012
onila: smileyI am really blessed. .i can get any guy I want not because am beautiful but I am really charming and funny

I am a girl that can make a nigga laugh and blush. i am also really nice and sweet so i charm any guy i want

so are u single or taken wink
Re: Why I Am So Sweet, Charming And Beautiful by onila(f): 1:12am On Apr 04, 2012
bashr8: so are u single or taken wink

taken smiley
Re: Why I Am So Sweet, Charming And Beautiful by bashr8: 1:15am On Apr 04, 2012
ur missing
onila:

taken smiley
Re: Why I Am So Sweet, Charming And Beautiful by KevinII(m): 1:20am On Apr 04, 2012
onila report to my bedroom i want to show u something. am waiting
Re: Why I Am So Sweet, Charming And Beautiful by Ranoscky(m): 3:47am On Apr 04, 2012
This onila of a girl again. Lol
Re: Why I Am So Sweet, Charming And Beautiful by Romeo3(m): 7:21am On Apr 04, 2012
I don't know why you are blah blah blah. All i know is that people who are sweet, charming and beautiful do NOT make a noise about it. It's other's that have encountered them that makes such comment such as "she's sweet, charming and beautiful". It has always been my opinion that when ladies make a noise about qualities they necessarily do not have - especially on a faceless forum, where no one cares if you are the president daughter - it's mostly as a result of low self esteem and loneliness! Therefore, telling themselves they are sweet and charming when they are not, gives them a kind of consolation. . .
Re: Why I Am So Sweet, Charming And Beautiful by martyns303(m): 8:07am On Apr 04, 2012
Romeo.:
I don't know why you are blah blah blah. All i know is that people who are sweet, charming and beautiful do NOT make a noise about it. It's other's that have encountered them that makes such comment such as "she's sweet, charming and beautiful". It has always been my opinion that when ladies make a noise about qualities they necessarily do not have - especially on a faceless forum, where no one cares if you are the president daughter - it's mostly as a result of low self esteem and loneliness! Therefore, telling themselves they are sweet and charming when they are not, gives them a kind of consolation. . .
u just summarize my whole thought, this chick is only cyber gorgeous.
Re: Why I Am So Sweet, Charming And Beautiful by joe4christ(m): 10:01am On Apr 04, 2012
onila: smileyI am really blessed. .i can get any guy I want not because am beautiful but I am really charming and funny

Deception of the highest order.

I realy pity you, you're indeed deluded without even knowing it.

If you're that gorgeous and you know it why then do u find it difficult to upload your pix miss fugly?
Re: Why I Am So Sweet, Charming And Beautiful by ifyalways(f): 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2012
Rofl.

Onila is just a clown.
Re: Why I Am So Sweet, Charming And Beautiful by ella123: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2012
grin :DTk it easy on her pweez

(1) (Reply)

Difference Btween WAR And BATTLE / Pyrate Confraternity Honours Prof Wole Soyinka On His Birthday / PROOF That Jesus Is Coming Soon (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.