Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,368 members, 7,781,004 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:20 AM

T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days (21005 Views)

Emmanuel Omale Predicts Death Of Actress In 2016 / T.B. Joshua, Others To Be Arraigned In Court On Monday Over Death Of 116 People / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by abubaka101: 8:44am On Apr 04, 2012
Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua has caused confusion again in Zimbabwe after repeating his prophecy that "the death of an old African president" is imminent.

In February this year T.B Joshua, leader of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, announced that an African leader would die within 60 days. Though, he did not say the location of the leader, Zimbabwe was abuzz with speculation given Mugabe's ailing health and frequent trips to Singapore for treatment.

"God loves us, you should pray for one African head of state, when I say President... Again the sickness that is likely to take life; sudden death, it could be sickness being in the body for a long time but God showed me the country and the place but I'm not here to say anything like that," Joshua said in February. Then On Sunday, the prophet narrowed down the location by excluding West Africa. "What I was saying is very close now. You want to hear more, and it is very, very close now. Whether you like it or not, this is what I've seen. Pray for a leader. Well, God showed me everything but I'm praying to see if this thing can be changed," Joshua said, adding he would "not say anything more than that."

With Zimbabwe a deeply religious society, 'prophecies' like this have an impact and people believe in them.
http://abubaka./2012/04/04/talk-of-africa-an-african-leader-would-die-in-60-days-t-b-joshua/
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by antartica(m): 9:31am On Apr 04, 2012
This is the kind of talk that make waves among unrearonable chim.ps. Among those that are born to destroy countless lives with their foo.lishness,dubiousness,greed and craftiness. Of course old people will die,especially in africa where mere mosquito is as dangerous as antrax,untimely death is inevitable. In the case of mugabe,he is very very old for an african,terminally ill,money or no money his use by date is long gone past, the onlv thing that is keeping him alive is his ruggedness as a rebel,a rebel with a cause and to a great extent a unique AFRICAN.

3 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 04, 2012
Woli eke

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by LogicMind: 12:41pm On Apr 04, 2012
why did god show him things he can't talk about?
defeats the purpose if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by 1025: 12:49pm On Apr 04, 2012
such prophecy shld come to nigeria abeg. we need it here because we have a very confused system.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by cashmentor(m): 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2012
If God shows you a vision, especially if it relates to Death, He doesn't require you to hide it, if you know the person tell him/her what should be done to avoid it, inform of a warning! Satan Comes to kill, steal and destroy! God on the other hand gives Life; He can never be held liable for the death of his People, there's always a second, third and forever chances! If T.B knows the person, no point in hidding it, just warn him/her of what is ahead and offer the possible way out! Buh, i doubt u'll do that, man must wack abi, BullSh*t!

2 Likes

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by youngmonie: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2012
mugabe?
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by buzor(m): 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2012
initially i tot it was ibb, but he excluded west africa.
i think we need these type of prophecy in naija...

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by antartica(m): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2012
God doesn't show noboby no vision,people hallucinate based on their sense of rationality,imaginations and life experiences.Those that have bad dreams,have troubled minds in reality.

One's dreams reflects his or her state of mind.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by antartica(m): 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2012
Just use a case of Akeem the dream.He was dreaming of being a basket baller,becoming a millionaire,living a lavish life and being useful to the less fortunate because he is exceptionally tall.

His dreams came through and he found himself living his dreams.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by kombats: 3:24pm On Apr 04, 2012
[size=50]Make him go sit down for one place abi him wan send higher assasin make dem go assasinate am[/size]
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2012
[/b]In February this year T.B Joshua, leader of the Synagogue Church of All Nations, announced that an African leader would die within 60 days[b]

in february, and this is april.wat day in febUARY DIS HE SAY IT, make i dey count am for am. make that guy go sidon joor.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by cashmentor(m): 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2012
antartica:

God stop talking to man ages ago, the only way He communicates to us today is through our Dreams and Visions.... Yes i agree with you, buh, then, Akeem only used his positive power (Faith) to see himself succeeding base on God's purpose and VISION for his existence; while equaly working hard, very hard towards attaining it! God speaks to us through dreams, just as he helped Egypt store up food in advance: and many more, all in the scripture! This is politics by the way?
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by pistol: 3:32pm On Apr 04, 2012
This man should just narrow it down to a particular region if he wants us to believe him.Cos africa is virtually ruled by old cargoes who are guaranteed to die every two months.Can remember when his arsenal prediction failed to come to pass.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by moderattor: 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2012
if u still doubt tb joshua
checko www.youtube.com/scoantv
watch some real live vids for ur self
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by ziccoit: 3:44pm On Apr 04, 2012
He is a bloody liar even if what he predicted come to pass. These pastors should stop deceiving themselves by telling lies against God. Babalawos are better than them at least herbalists don't lie against God. At least their oracles tell them what they know.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by 3kay945(m): 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2012
am not one of those that doubt TB predictions.. time will tell on this one though!
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by finadarlin(f): 3:50pm On Apr 04, 2012
I hope dat if this doesnt happen his tv network will not start broadcasting disclaimers that he never said such and BTW doesnt he ever predict positive things.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by saydfact(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2012
NO COMMENT on this 1.
lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by achi4u(m): 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2012
antartica: God doesn't show noboby no vision,people hallucinate based on their sense of rationality,imaginations and life experiences.Those that have bad dreams,have troubled minds in reality.

Well said!,they just imagine
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by achi4u(m): 3:56pm On Apr 04, 2012
endtime!!! be careful and watchful

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by free2ryhme: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2012
kombats: [size=50]Make him go sit down for one place abi him wan send higher assasin make dem go assasinate am[/size]

grin[b][size=50] you fit be the assasin .. How much u wan collect [/b][/size][/quote]
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by Jakumo(m): 4:06pm On Apr 04, 2012
Gazing at my well-polished crystal balls, I predict that rain will fall somewhere in the world today, and that a sunrise will be witnessed. A few people will die, many more will go broke, and somebody will get caught boning another man's wife, but that won't be me ha ha ha.

Praise the Lord ! Thank you Jeeeeeeesus, for these amazing revelations, and thank you dumb-asz muffuggin' tithe payers for keeping me and my fat Deaconess wife rolling in cash, while y'all struggle to make ends meet after giving your all in my church of Divine Debauchery.

May y'all get dumber with time, in Jeeeesus name, causing you to send even MORE cash my way. Thank you Lord. Thank you Holy Spirit, and phuck you all. Amen.

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by vanstanzy(m): 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2012
buzor: initially i tot it was ibb, but he excluded west africa.
i think we need these type of prophecy in naija...

@buzor

Guy u harsh no be small. Do not pray for ur enemy's demise God frowns at it. IBB is our enemy in Nigeria, no doubt but just dont pray for his demise, it'll make no difference. Instead pray for the death of CORRUPTION in Nigeria.
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by kombats: 4:11pm On Apr 04, 2012
free2ryhme:

grin[b][size=50] you fit be the assasin .. How much u wan collect [/b][/size]

[size=50]i dont need money kill people is my happiness just tell me when and the place u want d job done[/size]
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by titus3: 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2012
Please when did Gadaffi die? Could it be him? grin
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by titus3: 4:16pm On Apr 04, 2012
Sorry all, Just checked and saw that Gadaffi died last year... tongue
Men, it's been loooonnggg....
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by gloatkenf(m): 4:18pm On Apr 04, 2012
[b]He's a real prophet or man of God, aha! Whether you like it or naught. Let me ask you this one question; who are you to know if one man of God is real or not? Are you God? Okay, is it not stipulated in the holy book of xtians(BIBLE) that do not adjudge for judgement is of God, so, if you try and adjudicate a soul in the route of Heaven or otherwise, then, you're indirectly calling yourself God who made Heavens and earth and all that subdues it. Aye! I heard some dickheads or tomfooleries muttering a bunch of beautiful nonesense up there that, God no more speak to humans, that He aborted the communication betwixt, countless ages ago, who tell you that? Who or what confirm your so-called philosophy for you, permit me! God was yesterday, now and the morrow, what he did, he can do and can still do. Aha! You must be "Ajeri" or "Jehovah witness" those that came to my door step prowly and rambled into my good and godly pinnae that Christ Jesus aint coming anymore or won't come again. That's just one out of manifold or legions. You know what? I call you people 'funny stuffs' and 'sinful heads' that need to penitently repent afore it's too late. So, let's not judge any, dump judgement in the hands of Heaven, let he that deceives continue his deceits and bedevilous ethics and tolerate he that speaks truism always to continue non-stop, believe me sincerely fellas, if you belief , 'whatever we sow, whether good or bad, tomorrow shall tell.' Zero alcove for you to hide on that mighty day of questions and adjudications let alone a masonry.[/b]

1 Like

Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2012
Playing to the gallery,as usual.Groping around in the darkness hoping to find the torchlight after a power failure.
Even native doctors do better than this by being specific with their predictions
Re: T.B. Joshua Predicts Death Of African Leader In 60 Days by smoothlips(m): 4:37pm On Apr 04, 2012
antartica: God doesn't show noboby no vision,people hallucinate based on their sense of rationality,imaginations and life experiences.Those that have bad dreams,have troubled minds in reality.

dude God can show a man many many things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emmanuel TV The No.1 Most Watch Christian Channel. / What's The Fate Of Good, Godly Single Girls? / How Can Jesus Give Everlasting Life To Immortal Beings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.