Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

My Salary? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Salary? (1314 Views)

My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) / Picture: Anything Bad Spending My Salary This Way? / My Salary Account Was Credited Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Salary? by jamesjami: 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2007
Pls advise me; I am an ICAN AAT graduate and I am not yet a degree holder. I will complete ICAN PE 2 this November and Iam also computer literate. Where I work presently, what I earn monthly is N37525 (BEFORE TAX). Please advise me because Iam afraid if Ican build my future on that. Thank you
Re: My Salary? by jennie1(f): 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2007
You are already on the right path.

1. A professional qualification in Nigeria, e.g ICAN, CIPM, are equivalent to a masters degree. You can have a Ph.d in Accounting, that will not make you a professional accountant without ICAN.

2. I will suggest after your ICAN, you apply to any Nigerian University that accepts ICAN and obtain a degree with them. You will be surprised but they can admit you into a second semester 300 level or final year, depending on your performance in ICAN.

3. You are already there, and believe me, the sky is your limit.
Re: My Salary? by tonyoseh(m): 8:50pm On Apr 14, 2008
coolhi girlfriend i like r post on ican witout degree,whenever you r onlike send me a post to get in touch.
Re: My Salary? by uncleb(m): 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2008
james jaimi,

i will advise u to concentrate on building urself toward a great career in the future

for starters i dont beliv that money is ultimate but where that jo can take u to

all i will say is learn as much as possible.

there is no limit to where u can attain
if u are focused and determined

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Career Websites Of Nigerian Oil Companies And Banks / Estate Agent Forum : Let Us Meet And Talk The Talk / Vacancy At Biomedical Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.