Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

DSA Stanbic IBTC Let's Meet Here!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / DSA Stanbic IBTC Let's Meet Here!! (4901 Views)

Workforce/sterling Bank Recruitment For DSA Contract / Apply Now For Graduate Direct Sales Agents (DSA) Recruitment In A Nigerian Bank / Stanbic IBTC Bank Aptitude Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSA Stanbic IBTC Let's Meet Here!! by olasberguk(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2012
Have u just been reciuted as DSA in Stanbic IBTC ,let's share experience and talk about our expectations.
Re: DSA Stanbic IBTC Let's Meet Here!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 16, 2013
When are we resuming please? ....finished southwest training last friday. au was urs?
Re: DSA Stanbic IBTC Let's Meet Here!! by gentlepal: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2013
I was recruited tooo but I left de job cos what de told me in Stanbic that d pay is 25 n that u ll only earn 40' wen u meet ur 75% target But guys how was de training ?
Re: DSA Stanbic IBTC Let's Meet Here!! by Anaka3: 8:28am On Sep 23, 2013
My dear is tru ooooo if u did not meet ur target no 40k for u.
Re: DSA Stanbic IBTC Let's Meet Here!! by Rexmarysweet(m): 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
This is exactly what FCMB PLC do in the name of recruitment and now Stanbic has joined the fray.

Fellow Nigerians,Direct Sales Agent is not a Job rather it will make you to even loose hope for survival.

Forget about those stuffs they told you guys during training. Check those that rose to senior DSA up to the point of going for executive Trainnee, its more of females.

Pray to God for a better Job or better still keep applying,one day,the lord will see you through.

DSA is slavely,How could a graduate be walking round the state in d name of Mobilizing deposit.

God bless the Unemployed Youths, one day God will give you all a better Job.

Remain Blessed.

2 Likes

Re: DSA Stanbic IBTC Let's Meet Here!! by Rexmarysweet(m): 4:53pm On Sep 23, 2013
This is exactly what FCMB PLC do in the name of recruitment and now Stanbic has joined the fray.

Fellow Nigerians,Direct Sales Agent is not a Job rather it will make you to even loose hope for survival.

Forget about those stuffs they told you guys during training. Check those that rose to senior DSA up to the point of going for executive Trainnee, its more of females.

Pray to God for a better Job or better still keep applying,one day,the lord will see you through.

DSA is slavery,How could a graduate be walking round the state in d name of Mobilizing deposit.

Remain Blessed.
Re: DSA Stanbic IBTC Let's Meet Here!! by Debeloved87(m): 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2013
Rexmarysweet: This is exactly what FCMB PLC do in the name of recruitment and now Stanbic has joined the fray.

DSA is slavery,How could a graduate be walking round the state in d name of Mobilizing deposit.

Remain Blessed.
umnh what a pity..i got dis DSA job last week, but a friend dat we both got it together was so pathetic about it, i was even happy but on the long run, we culdnt meet up with the training and we were dropped,i was trying to complain bt my friend made me understand what a hell of a job it is, well its not late i know, d Lord is gonna giv me my own job dis year..amen.
Re: DSA Stanbic IBTC Let's Meet Here!! by Jaytecq(m): 10:05am On Feb 11, 2017
this DSA of a thing self....
Re: DSA Stanbic IBTC Let's Meet Here!! by Kingzy4pep(m): 2:15pm On Mar 21, 2018
Jaytecq:
this DSA of a thing self....
Do you have idea of what the pay is presently? I just got the offer but I'm considering not accepting it.
Re: DSA Stanbic IBTC Let's Meet Here!! by Jaytecq(m): 2:54pm On Mar 21, 2018
Kingzy4pep:
Do you have idea of what the pay is presently? I just got the offer but I'm considering not accepting it.
50k+ ur commissions

1 Like

Re: DSA Stanbic IBTC Let's Meet Here!! by Kingzy4pep(m): 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2018
Jaytecq:

50k+ ur commissions
Are you doing it presently?
Is it true that one has to be on the street every blessed day?
Re: DSA Stanbic IBTC Let's Meet Here!! by Jaytecq(m): 5:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
Kingzy4pep:
Are you doing it presently?
Is it true that one has to be on the street every blessed day?
i resigned few months ago.

Not true, dats because everyday is not a blessed day, all u need is to be smart and make everyday a Blessed one.
Cluster is the key

but truth be told, u will walk in the STREET to meet target.
Re: DSA Stanbic IBTC Let's Meet Here!! by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2018
Jaytecq:

i resigned few months ago.

Not true, dats because everyday is not a blessed day, all u need is to be smart and make everyday a Blessed one.
Cluster is the key

but truth be told, u will walk in the STREET to meet target.
Thanks bro. Will give it a try, let me see the outcome.
But during your time, Was it U-connect that recruited you guys?
Re: DSA Stanbic IBTC Let's Meet Here!! by Jaytecq(m): 10:17am On Mar 22, 2018
Kingzy4pep:
Thanks bro. Will give it a try, let me see the outcome.
But during your time, Was it U-connect that recruited you guys?

Yes.
Re: DSA Stanbic IBTC Let's Meet Here!! by Kingzy4pep(m): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2018
Jaytecq:

Yes.
Okay. Thanks
Re: DSA Stanbic IBTC Let's Meet Here!! by beautifulrosa: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
Re: DSA Stanbic IBTC Let's Meet Here!! by Jaytecq(m): 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
beautifulrosa:

Pls can we further discuss about this? I have an interview with them tommorrow.
We can chat on whatsapp 080 nine four seven one seven four zero five.

its more of a conversation(chat).
Dress corporate, just convince dem u can always meet ur target.
i used 2 of their 10 keys, "continually raising the bar" and "be more"

lets i forget stabic is more dan 150years, read little abt dat, den little abt Marketing.

i wish u all the best
Re: DSA Stanbic IBTC Let's Meet Here!! by beautifulrosa: 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2018
Jaytecq:

its more of a conversation(chat).
Dress corporate, just convince dem u can always meet ur target.
i used 2 of their 10 keys, "continually raising the bar" and "be more"

lets i forget stabic is more dan 150years, read little abt dat, den little abt Marketing.

i wish u all the best

Whats the monthly target like?

I remember attending one sales interview and i was asked how much i can bring monthly.
Re: DSA Stanbic IBTC Let's Meet Here!! by Jaytecq(m): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
beautifulrosa:

Whats the monthly target like?

I remember attending one sales interview and i was asked how much i can bring monthly.

from the last time; before i left it was 60/40 acct, can't remember.
but after i left, i think it was reduced to arnd 30acct Monthly
Re: DSA Stanbic IBTC Let's Meet Here!! by Kingzy4pep(m): 9:56am On Apr 17, 2018
Jaytecq:

from the last time; before i left it was 60/40 acct, can't remember.
but after i left, i think it was reduced to arnd 30acct Monthly
I wanna discuss something with you. Sent you a Pm
Re: DSA Stanbic IBTC Let's Meet Here!! by Jaytecq(m): 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
Kingzy4pep:
ok. no pro. have sent my num to your mail
Re: DSA Stanbic IBTC Let's Meet Here!! by Welcomme: 6:22pm On Apr 09, 2019
Kingzy4pep:
How far bro.. Did u later take up the offer? How has the job been like?
Re: DSA Stanbic IBTC Let's Meet Here!! by Welcomme: 6:48am On Apr 10, 2019
Kingzy4pep, pls I want to ask you something very important and urgent. Thanks bro
Re: DSA Stanbic IBTC Let's Meet Here!! by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2019
Welcomme:
Kingzy4pep, pls I want to ask you something very important and urgent. Thanks bro
Send me a pm
Re: DSA Stanbic IBTC Let's Meet Here!! by Welcomme: 7:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Kingzy4pep:
Send me a pm
Pls whatsapp me.. ... My PM ain't working.
Re: DSA Stanbic IBTC Let's Meet Here!! by moyesdeji: 3:19pm On May 22, 2019
I just went for the interview now... How is their pay presently and whats the target like? are there any chances for confirmation?

(1) (Reply)

Starling Bank Test Result / Waec Co-ordination Commence Friday, June 1, 2018. Time 4:00pm / Erisco Foods Limited Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.