Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,622 members, 7,770,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:39 PM

I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic (18845 Views)

I Love My Husband, But Here's Why I Want To Cheat / My Girlfriend Is Not Romantic..see What She Did!! Viewer Discretion / Why Are Nigerian Guys Not Romantic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by ifemiduro: 10:14am On Apr 04, 2012
The father of my child he is the shy type I do practically do everything for him, he doesn't know how to kiss, no smooching and every other thing. All he knows how to do is sex all day long even the day I gave birth to my baby . Back from hospital and he is on me and at times he will go 7 to 8 times but he is boring to be with but he is handsome and sexy
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by Killz1(m): 10:18am On Apr 04, 2012
Did you know this before you married him?
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by oderemo(m): 10:21am On Apr 04, 2012
that is hard on you mehn, no love, affection and what not only sex,your hubby need education. sit him down and find way to talk to him on your feelings. 7/8 rounds a day, what is he ? a robot. marriage is more than sex.

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by ekeroyal(m): 10:34am On Apr 04, 2012
ode remo: that is hard on you mehn, no love, affection and what not only sex,your hubby need education. sit him down and find way to talk to him on your feelings. 7/8 rounds a day, what is he ? a robot. marriage is more than sex.

shocked shocked The return of ROBOCOP shocked shocked

I support oderemo, additionally if you feel you alone can't give him exactly the kind of education he needs, try getting him to take tutorials from various websites. Just google them, you'd find a good number of them that can help him out. But be careful how you nudge him around before he starts thinking negative about you. I think knowing a mate well before marriage, would help solve some of this kind of problem. And now it has gotten to this stage, only good communication and patience can help.

All the best @OP.

3 Likes

Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by Kslib(m): 10:36am On Apr 04, 2012
ifemiduro: The father of my child he is the shy type I do pratically everything 4 his he dosent knw hw 2kiss no smooching n every other thing all he knws how 2 do is sex all day long even the day I gave birth 2 my baby back 4rom hospital n he is on me n at times he will go 7 to8 times but he is boring 2 be with bt he is handsome and sexsy
7 days = 1 week
ie : 8*7 = 56 times a week.....
Haba!!!!!!!! That man na "UFO"?

4 Likes

Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by xynerise: 10:51am On Apr 04, 2012
@op. So we should advise u to leave him abi? undecided. Abeg talk well jor
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by iyatrustee(f): 11:04am On Apr 04, 2012
^^^^ of course i was not expecting any good advice from u naw. forget say u na d original s.ex robot. angry
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by achi4u(m): 11:21am On Apr 04, 2012
7/8 round of shooting ontop of you??
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by dabrake(m): 11:23am On Apr 04, 2012
ode remo: that is hard on you mehn, no love, affection and what not only sex,your hubby need education. sit him down and find way to talk to him on your feelings. 7/8 rounds a day, what is he ? a robot. marriage is more than sex.
the man who had a covenant with sex.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by Adaeze003(f): 11:30am On Apr 04, 2012
How can someone have s₹x immediately after giving birth??

As for the prob, try watching romantic movies together..<didn't say p¤rn o>

1 Like

Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by slimyem: 12:05pm On Apr 04, 2012
mheen...this isnt good!
Op,didnt you know he wasnt romantic before you married him?
Why did you ignore something this important to you?
I dunno about teaching him to be romantic or watching romantic stuff with him because its really hard to change a grown man who's that stiff.
You have laid your bed......cheesy cheesy
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2012
7 to 8 times a day of just sex no romance, woman u need an award.

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2012
ifemiduro: The father of my child he is the shy type I do pratically everything 4 his he dosent knw hw 2kiss no smooching n every other thing all he knws how 2 do is sex all day long even the day I gave birth 2 my baby back 4rom hospital n he is on me n at times he will go 7 to8 times but he is boring 2 be with bt he is handsome and sexsy
You receive for such number of times shocked
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by Kx: 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2012
Is dat not wickedness?
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by ronkebp(f): 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2012
tOO BAD!!!!!! A man that cannot kiss??!!!!! oh no!!!!! can't survive there, he can't roborebe?? am sure not even ***snail** haba, so what is sexy about him then?

1 Like

Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by xynerise: 3:59pm On Apr 04, 2012
iyatrustee: ^^^^ of course i was not expecting any good advice from u naw. forget say u na d original s.ex robot. angry
so u never recover for d one I did to u last night? grin
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by tasandra: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2012
Op,try and teach him tell him hw u feel abt him,not knwin hw to light ur fire..... smiley smileytell him the real luv makin s not sex,,,but romance tongue
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by greatcruz(m): 4:24pm On Apr 04, 2012
u must be a woman robot too. kudoos. thumb up!
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by Ekhan1(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2012
@ ifemiduro

well, people are different and it would sound very hilarious that u divorced ur hubby cos he aint romantic. Ur married to him and u have his children already. Marriage is also about communication and he is the closese person u can commune with. Tell him how u feel and what u wnat, teach him if he lags in any area. He is ur hubby. U both have a responsibility to groom each other. So please enjoy ur hubby while u have him alive.
Cheers!
EAC

1 Like

Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by slimyem: 4:50pm On Apr 04, 2012
ronkebp: tOO BAD!!!!!! A man that cannot kiss??!!!!! oh no!!!!! can't survive there, he can't roborebe?? am sure not even ***snail** haba, so what is sexy about him then?
lmao @roborebe!
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by lolaluv1(f): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2012
How can a man pounce on a woman who just gave birth? With the blood gushing? With the pads stuffed inside? With the fact that the place should be allowed to heal? Is he not scared? Are you not scared?
Na wa o!
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by LailaIkeji1: 5:08pm On Apr 04, 2012
LOL. U CAN ONLY LIVE WT IT NOW, SWEETHEART!!

1 Like

Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by Sugardiva(f): 5:12pm On Apr 04, 2012
Find a non aggressive, subtle way of letting him know that he is not trying. Then help him. Communicate, tell him what u would like him to do and stuff like that. If you're a believer, pray abt it. God has been known to change the heart and thinking of even kings now and then. Good luck.

By the way uve been tryn o. Sex days after child birth is unimaginable for me.
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by 9lifes(m): 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2012

were you high when you married him?Woman if you want him to change, take the lead,tell him what to do and demand for it.
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by Lexusgs430: 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2012
Are trying to teach an old dog, new tricks? Let's say for argument sake, the moment you teach him all this romantic tricks, he begins to cheat on you ? Would you prefer the more romantic husband or the less romantic husband?
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by Nobody: 1:32am On Apr 05, 2012
@OP
back when you first met him, he was already like that but you accepted his sorry asss........ then when you guys became serious about this r/ship, you STILL stayed with his shy self. you then became pregnant and decided to KEEP that boring man's baby anyway.......AND NOW, you come and complain about the guy being shy boring and bla bla bla?! lol women!

1 Like

Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by 9lifes(m): 3:01am On Apr 05, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
back when you first met him, he was already like that but you accepted his sorry asss........ then when you guys became serious about this r/ship, you STILL stayed with his shy self. you then became pregnant and decided to KEEP that boring man's baby anyway.......AND NOW, you come and complain about the guy being shy boring and bla bla bla?! lol women!

May be the guy get money..lol..Just saying.

1 Like

Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by Ivynwa(f): 3:19am On Apr 05, 2012

Did you tell him that you want to be kissing and smooching some too, hope you are not only telling us?

Girl, a man that wants his s*x on the day you gave birth with no thought for the ordeal you just went through needs to be talked sense into. He is not the only man that got blessed with a d*ck. Don't tell me that you consented to s*x while perhaps still nursing tears from childbirth.
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by Lexusgs430: 5:47am On Apr 05, 2012
Ivynwa:

Did you tell him that you want to be kissing and smooching some too, hope you are not only telling us?

Girl, a man that wants his s*x on the day you gave birth with no thought for the ordeal you just went through needs to be talked sense into. He is not the only man that got blessed with a d*ck. Don't tell me that you consented to s*x while perhaps still nursing tears from childbirth.

Pleasure + Pain =

1 Like

Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by Danchinex: 6:14am On Apr 05, 2012
Nawa ooog, bt u shud v knwn dt he is adictd 2 sex b4 nw nd since u bear it til u got married i tink u shudnt complain.
Re: I Love My Husband But He Is Not Romantic by IYANGBALI: 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2012
Killz.:
Did you know this before you married him?
abeg ask the btch for us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Women Really Want In A Man / Advice for Future Husbands / When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.