Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,946 members, 7,806,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Take One Minute To Read. Be Proud To Be African - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Take One Minute To Read. Be Proud To Be African (940 Views)

One Minute To The New Year (A Compelling Short Story) / Hilarious MTN message! AT Dangerous Minute To End!! Crazy MTN! / Children Of African Parents Who Grew Up In America,pretending Not To Be African? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take One Minute To Read. Be Proud To Be African by gururguy: 5:09pm On Apr 04, 2012
i saw a site called africa hill and is africa social website. i will like everyone to please register and used it and drop your comment here.the person who creates wants everyone to help him build and promote the website. am not for the site but i am just helping him.
Re: Take One Minute To Read. Be Proud To Be African by gururguy: 5:40pm On Apr 04, 2012
please drop your comment

(1) (Reply)

The Truth Behind Those Nigerian 419 Scammers / PHOTOS: Weapons, Bomb-making Devices Found In Politician's Home / Dame Patient Jonathan's Mother Dies In Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.