Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,697 members, 7,805,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" (39069 Views)

I Cheated In Waec And Neco.should I Return The Certificate? / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / 45% Pass In Waec; Good But Suspect News? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by freecocoa(f): 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2012
Basics007: @Slimyem. Just remembered something and wanted to clarify. Were you the lady that was writing that 'Campus Blues' story a while back? If yes,did you complete it and how do i locate it pls. Thanks
Eh slimyem write wetin?abeg o lepayemi still has next year WAEC exams to prep for,her talent never reach that level,for now she still dey read secondary school novels like"Eze goes to school"

Its my home-girl" lola.love" that writes the story,try using the search engine and its yet to be completed but I'm sure there are updates you arte yet to read.
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by dayokanu(m): 3:54pm On Apr 05, 2012
Toaskarity: Why is every smart person going for law or medical doctor in nigeria. What about
Astronaut, nigeria recently have got a sitelite, is it left for the dull ones.

Anyway kudos my dear sister, it isn't easy afterall I know how my waec would have frustrate
me if not for america visa

Thank God for American visa ooo

Abi how Medical Doctor and Astronaut take become courses?

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Basics007: 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2012
freecocoa: Eh slimyem write wetin?abeg o lepayemi still has next year WAEC exams to prep for,her talent never reach that level,for now she still dey read secondary school novels like"Eze goes to school"

Its my home-girl" lola.love" that writes the story,try using the search engine and its yet to be completed but I'm sure there are updates you arte yet to read.
Oh my bad! Now i remember. Thanks. Lol @ eze goes to school. Na so she young reach?
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by freecocoa(f): 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2012
Basics007: Oh my bad! Now i remember. Thanks. Lol @ eze goes to school. Na so she young reach?
Na so o my brother but she never agrees,always trying to claim"big girl"grin
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by slimyem: 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2012
Basics007: @Slimyem. Just remembered something and wanted to clarify. Were you the lady that was writing that 'Campus Blues' story a while back? If yes,did you complete it and how do i locate it pls. Thanks
no,i'm not!
Its Lola.luv and the story hasnt ended yet.
Check it out on the romance board.its still active!
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by slimyem: 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2012
freecocoa: Eh slimyem write wetin?abeg o lepayemi still has next year WAEC exams to prep for,her talent never reach that level,for now she still dey read secondary school novels like"Eze goes to school"

olodo,
the year wey i write waec,na hin you still dey primary 1 dey shyt for pant!
Nonsense!
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by slimyem: 4:35pm On Apr 05, 2012
Basics007: Oh my bad! Now i remember. Thanks. Lol @ eze goes to school. Na so she young reach?
dey dere make cocoa dey gum plaster for your eye!
freecocoa: Na so o my brother but she never agrees,always trying to claim"big girl"grin
its not a CLAIM babe,its a TRUTH.
stop the E-badu belle and wait for your time!
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by otokx(m): 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2012
if she did not cheat then congrats to her but how come she is already admitted? There is something to this story.
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Emylexray(m): 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2012

u don light fire...she go fan am wela nw!
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Sylverbox(m): 5:46pm On Apr 05, 2012
Tolulope pls Marry me! We could do great things 2geda u knw? Thumbs up gal, I hope d guys are ashamed at this feet.
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Nairaboi(m): 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Check romance section and you will find what you are looking for.
@ bluetooth, oh! U mean they got A1's in romance studies. OMG
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2012
Congrats to the girl.i hope she becomes famous in future.This just goes to show that yorubas are the most academically brilliant tribe in nigeria.OMO YORUBA!! Keep the flag flying.
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by BABE3: 6:25pm On Apr 05, 2012
franco4christ: Congrats to the girl.i hope she becomes famous in future.This just goes to show that yorubas are the most academically brilliant tribe in nigeria.OMO YORUBA!! Keep the flag flying.

Shut up!! Olodo.
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by mamaafrik(m): 7:06pm On Apr 05, 2012
Yepaaa,dat mak me fil envious men,i wishd i had learnt dose algebra,nervous systems,electricit...y God!,wish she joined nigerian skul of aeronautics,computa programming,FBI.
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by ajanaku2(m): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2012
...not surprised. She's from Ondo state, the Sunshine State!
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by denzel2009: 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2012
Sylverbox: Tolulope pls Marry me! We could do great things 2geda u knw? Thumbs up gal, I hope d guys are ashamed at this feet.

So that she can contract your infected grammar? Olodo
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by cesil92: 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2012
Congrats girl, The governor obviously played no role in your success. Mimiko abeg go sidon, the girl labored for it and her hard earned labor paid her greatly.

Don't attribute her success to your administration, cos you played no role in it.
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by oladayo042: 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2012
WOW. I'm impressed
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Natasha2(f): 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2012
Nice
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by tpia5: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2012
i will make sure all the boiz stay away from her.

very necessary.

she's going to need male relatives, friends and neighbours surrounding her in Ife to prevent her becoming distracted.

hope she doesnt run overseas before completing her course.

but, good job sha. Wishing her the best.

also, she'll meet other people more brilliant than her, or as brilliant, in ife o. And she should forget her brilliancy when there, and study as if she was admitted on quota, not merit. Ife isnt easy.

1 Like

Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by tpia5: 9:34pm On Apr 05, 2012
there are two st louis' one in Akure another in Ondo so the journalist is right!

about four, five or six schools i think.

one in akure, owo, ikere, ondo, respectively.

there might be another one but i'm not sure.
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by akinmax: 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2012
solomon111: It is no big deal!
I have personally lost respect for waec results these days,due to the degree of malpractice that takes place .
Some of the dumbest people i know have some of the best waec results.

LaiLai...cheating can not happen in that school,I'm 100% sure of that they school value integrity more than Gold.
It's purely her effort..! .
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by tpia5: 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2012
students from that area usually know their stuff.

the only surprise is it was a girl taking the title this time.

the general trend is you have a lot of boys with high results, though again, usually in science courses more than the arts.

this was before blackberry, internet,facebook, 2go [whatever that is], etc.

dont know how it is now.
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by yemclef(m): 11:42pm On Apr 05, 2012
I am proud of her.I am also from Ondo State.That show she really worked hard.
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Basics007: 3:29am On Apr 06, 2012
yemclef: I am proud of her.I am also from Ondo State.That show she really worked hard.
'shows'. Haba. Thank God say no be you write the exam.....
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 06, 2012
She did great
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by Remii(m): 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2012
Why none of these best students ever come from those expensive privates schools?
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by solelymade: 2:41pm On Apr 06, 2012
To add to her feat SHE ALSO CAME 2ND IN OAU POST UTME BEHIND A GIRL NOW IN MEDICINE WHO SCORED 358 AND SHE SCORED 336.
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by solelymade: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2012
4 comfirmation check d news section on oau's website. www.oauife.edu.ng ! To have dat kind of score in OAU's PUTME i know say d girl sabi her books well. I wish to meet her personally. The girl who came 1st in d post utme was unveiled during d freshers orientation which held 3 weeks ago. Dat one self na ALHAJA
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by yamakuza: 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2012
solelymade: 4 comfirmation check d news section on oau's website. www.oauife.edu.ng ! To have dat kind of score in OAU's PUTME i know say d girl sabi her books well. I wish to meet her personally. The girl who came 1st in d post utme was unveiled during d freshers orientation which held 3 weeks ago. Dat one self na ALHAJA

na so so chics dey sabi book nowadays.

Abeg, wetin dem score for JAMB?
Re: Tolulope Fatokun Got Nine A1's: Best Result In "WAEC/NECO" by tpia5: 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2012
wow, ife has really improved the university website.

when i first checked it out some 6 or 7 years ago, it was very difficult to browse and i somehow didnt check it again.

the link is now working better and looks very nice.

kudos.

**just for the record, i think we can all learn from such when it comes to websites. Thank you**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Riot In Federal University Of Technology, Minna, Clinic Burnt Down (Photos) / Beauty Of Nigeria Maritime University, Okorenkoko, Delta State (Photos) / Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.