Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of My Children, Wife Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of My Children, Wife Tells Court (931 Views)

My Husband Is Sexually Weak: Wife Tells Judge / I Can’t Cope With His Big Manhood- Wife Tells Court / The Biological Mother of President Goodluck Jonathan's Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Is Not The Biological Father Of My Children, Wife Tells Court by Daytonbale: 11:55am On Apr 05, 2012
My husband is not the biological father of my children, wife tells court
On April 5, 2012 · In Crime Alert
11:00 am
Email0

By BARTHOLOMEW Madukwe
AFTER 12 years of marriage,a mother of three, Mrs. Seinab Adebayo, told an Ijebu-Ode Customary Court Grade ‘A’ that her husband, Mr. Adewale Adebayo, was not the biological father of their three children and was not responsible for a pregnancy she was seen with in the court.

Adewale (petitioner), instituted the suit after his wife (Seinab) packed out of their matrimonial home with the three children without his consent, urging the court to order his wife to return his three children to him.

Seinab informed the court that her husband had been married for 10 years without an issue before she married him, adding that she packed out of the house because her husband was not the biological father of the children and was not responsible for her pregnancy.

According to her, the secret was a deal between her and Adewale (her husband); after she was made to swear to an oath to keep the secret that her husband was not the biological father of the three children.

She said: “When I married my husband 12 years ago, we both swore an oath not to reveal the secret that my husband is not the biological father of the children. And for the past 12 years, we have been keeping that secret by not allowing anybody to know that my husband is not the biological father of the three children and the pregnancy that I am carrying.”

When asked to shed more light on the alleged secret, Seinab insisted that she would do so only when her husband brought the oracle with which they swore the oath to court to release her from the covenant, saying “I will urge the court to order my husband to bring the oracle with which we swore the oath to court and release me from it before I can reveal the secret. I cannot give the details of the secret of who the real father of the children is until I am released from the oath.”

However, her husband did not deny the allegation but insisted that he was the biological father of the three children. Delivering ruling on the matter, the court’s President, Mr. Olatunji Kanimodo, ordered Adewale to bring the oracle with which they swore to an oath to the court in the next adjourned date, noting that it was imperative for the court to get the full details of the case. The matter was adjourned till April 27

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/04/my-husband-is-not-the-biological-father-of-my-children-mother-of-three-tells-court/

(1) (Reply)

She Changed Ever Since She Lost Her Job / What Age Should A Boy/girl Be Referred To As An Adult? / 7 Things You Must Discuss With Your Children As A Parent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.