Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

We Can Buy All Your Right Hand Cars At The Cheapest Rate Delivered To Your Doors - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / We Can Buy All Your Right Hand Cars At The Cheapest Rate Delivered To Your Doors (1088 Views)

Cheap Cotonou Car/suv Delivered To Nigeria By Hassan See Pictures / Renewal/registration Of Vehicles @ the Cheapest Rate Ever Within 24hrs / Prices Of Second-hand Cars In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Can Buy All Your Right Hand Cars At The Cheapest Rate Delivered To Your Doors by stuhporh: 12:24pm On Apr 05, 2012
we can help you purchase a clean right hand cars from the uk to Nigeria at very low rates, we can hook you up with conversion experts as well, contact me at tayoobideyi@gmail.com or call 08033844421

example, we can land dis car for you at 1.2m including conversion cost and clearing

Re: We Can Buy All Your Right Hand Cars At The Cheapest Rate Delivered To Your Doors by EMWILL: 12:51pm On Apr 05, 2012
HOW MUCH CAN I GET A HOONDA ACCORD 2002, 2004 AND A TOYOTA CAMRY 2002, 2004 A VOLKSWAGEN T28 BUS RIGHT HAND DRIVE VEHICLES. HOW MUCH WILL EACH OF THESE MODELS COST IN NAIRA.

PLEASE, GIVE ME GOOD PRICES AND POST THEIR PICTURES HERE OR TO williamsemu@yahoo.co.uk.

I AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE BECAUSE I NEED THESE VEHICLES.
Re: We Can Buy All Your Right Hand Cars At The Cheapest Rate Delivered To Your Doors by stuhporh: 4:31pm On Jun 11, 2012
see your mail sir, sorry for the delay, i was not alerted
Re: We Can Buy All Your Right Hand Cars At The Cheapest Rate Delivered To Your Doors by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 11, 2012
Pls how much for golf 4 cal me 08038379715
Re: We Can Buy All Your Right Hand Cars At The Cheapest Rate Delivered To Your Doors by stuhporh: 9:48am On Jun 13, 2012
i ADVISE YOU TO STAY CLEAR BUYING A VOLKSWAGEN OF RIGHT HAND, IT STANDS AS ONE OF TH MOST EXPENSIVE CAR BRANDS I EUROPE, SO U SHLD INSTEAD GO FOR THE LEFT COZ THE PRICE DIFFERENCE SHOULDNT B MUCH AFTER ALL
IT WILL COST YOU 700K TO LAND THIS CAR
Re: We Can Buy All Your Right Hand Cars At The Cheapest Rate Delivered To Your Doors by herdayniyi(m): 4:33am On Jun 14, 2012
stuhporh: we can help you purchase a clean right hand cars from the uk to Nigeria at very low rates, we can hook you up with conversion experts as well, contact me at tayoobideyi@gmail.com or call 08033844421

example, we can land dis car for you at 1.2m including conversion cost and clearing

I guess this is manual drive, how much it we cost me both convertion to land the auto drive of this same car but 2006 model. Pls send the rply and the pix to my mail adeniyiokunariwo2007@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

(by Duke)95 Honda Bulldog For 400k / Looking 4 Mercedes Benz C180 Toks 4 Sale / Used 1999 Toyota Sienna For Sale N800k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.