Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

Mtn's New Product Called MTN Pulse!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn's New Product Called MTN Pulse!!! (1234 Views)

How To Migrate From MTN PULSE To Family And Friend / How To Opt Out Of Mtn Pulse? Deactivate / Mtn Change Funlink Reloaded To Mtn Pulse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn's New Product Called MTN Pulse!!! by blackboy12(m): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2012
cheesy MTN the telecomm giant will continue to amaze its customers with new and exciting products even when we all say " Can MTN ever do anything free for its subscribers" i have been using MTN since 2002 and i have had it real bad atimes with bad network connection, drop calls, erratic blackberry service and poor 3G/GPRS connection. But come to think of it, why am i still using MTN when i can easily change to other network? reason is that its hard to change cos to be honest, MTN is still the best in terms of its coverage and BB service!

Am currently on MTN Funlink but this new MTN Pulse really blew my mind.

Imagine - calling Pulse - Pulse for 10k/sec ( N6) am sure no other network is that cheap

Free 10MB weekly when i recharge with N100

Pulse Chat for N5
My midnight calls still valid and i get invited to their hottest pulse events and shows just being on that plan! well i guess they have got it right this time sha or what do you people think? for me its MTN all the way.......

(1) (Reply)

I Will Burn Down Mtn Mast If They No Refund My Money / Google Hangout / How To Crack Android Lock Screen Pattern -TUTORIAL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.