Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

Onne - Eleme - Port Harcourt Road Situation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onne - Eleme - Port Harcourt Road Situation (759 Views)

Julius Berger To End Flooding On Aba-Port Harcourt Road / Good Change Hits Owerri/port Harcourt Road / Photos From My journey to ph Today, Owerri port harcourt Road How Bad It Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Onne - Eleme - Port Harcourt Road Situation by motoman: 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2012
Dear Leaders,

This is a humble appeal to our leaders to look into areas that concern the economy of our great country! I am speaking of the state of the Onne-Port Harcourt highway. This is a route that connects the world to the entire East Nigeria in terms of commerce and trade. The roads are in their worst state, and considering that the rains are only just beginning; the very worst is yet to come.

I dont want to write a long epistle on this, I only ask that our leaders look into the state of this road as it is getting worse by the day, and that is the same road that 90% or cargo entering Nigeria through Onne seaport must go through.

I always here about the "Federal Road" vs 'State Road" talks, but sincerely speaking, we need to get our acts together and secure infrastructure that affects the economy of our great nation.

Thank you for reading, please pass on until someone in a position to do something reads this!!!

A concerned Nigerian
Re: Onne - Eleme - Port Harcourt Road Situation by otokx(m): 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2012
Please stop wasting your time
Re: Onne - Eleme - Port Harcourt Road Situation by ikeyman00(m): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2012
@@@@

hmm

(1) (Reply)

Is Tb Joshua Getting It Right?: Malawi's President Suffers Heart Attack / Five Reasons Why Ngozi-okonjo Iwuala Would Win The World Bank Presidency / In The 1980s ₦200 Was $150. In 2012, ₦18,000 Is $113! Who Caused This Fallback?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.