Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating (17613 Views)

Friends Of Kim Kardashian Are Sick Of Her Lies And Attitude / British Prime Minister David Cameron And Kim Kardashian Are Cousins!! / Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 05, 2012
According to Kanye's new song, he says he fell in love with the reality start and two time divorced Kim Kardasian when she started dating her latest Ex husband. He also claimed to have JayZ drop Chris Humphrey from the New Jersey Nets Basketball Team which is owned by Team JayZ. This Juicy news comes courtesy TMZ.

[size=15pt]Check GidiLinks out for more captivating and interesting stories.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2012
Apparently, it has been on for some time now but this makes it official.

Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by bittyend(m): 7:18pm On Apr 05, 2012
They're just phucking!

The mileage on this bytch is higher than the one on my grandpops' 1989 volvo car.

I need to hit that before she gets old - she sure has some 'ol good wet puzzy. wink

1 Like

Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 05, 2012
hmmm..kim and kanye? S.extape Part2.. Waiting..lol!
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by sexyverah(f): 7:26pm On Apr 05, 2012
good for them......... undecided undecided undecided watz our biznez?
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by stepo707: 7:29pm On Apr 05, 2012
Kim Kardasian<<<<<Bitch
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by freshmoney(m): 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2012
This LovePeddler almost caused a huge fight between my wife and me. What is she exactly teaching ladies on E! Series? About divorce? Or bi/tching around? Now she's dating an egocentric loud mouth. I pity that Humphrey guy. Big ballers got him sacked and dumped! Chai. Let's see what happens in 6 months. Kayne's target is to have a huge sales on his next album, and the jockey there is having an affairs with the LovePeddler!

1 Like

Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by kelz88(f): 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2012
That's harsh, asking Jay Z to drop Chris. Come on!!

If it's true then Jay Z sucks! angry
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by ZUBY77(m): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2012
Illuminati at its best. Hediot dating a biatch... We will wait to see the product.
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by Lollysbride: 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2012
Kayne's target is to have a huge sales on his next album, and the jockey there is having an affairs with the LovePeddler! [img]http://www.demama.info/hjk[/img]
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by kombats: 7:54pm On Apr 05, 2012
it is no news to me nah sad sad
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2012
freshmoney: This LovePeddler almost caused a huge fight between my wife and me. What is she exactly teaching ladies on E! Series? About divorce? Or bi/tching around? Now she's dating an egocentric loud mouth. I pity that Humphrey guy. Big ballers got him sacked and dumped! Chai. Let's see what happens in 6 months. Kayne's target is to have a huge sales on his next album, and the jockey there is having an affairs with the LovePeddler!

[size=15pt]Spot on.[/size]
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2012
Another black man.
Like they say, once you go black you're gonna need a wheelchair you don't go back.
It's her life, I don't really care what she does.
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by landinfo: 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2012
O boy na wa w o evrhbodi wan DIG her TIGHT HOLE
soon i go join dem kolet my
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by Rocktation(f): 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2012
Eewwww dating yuckkk! Mscheww.
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by Biola4u(m): 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2012
See Kim deceiving herself oh ! Don't she know Chris is better than Kanye !! Chris plays basketball, Kanye plays woman.

3 Likes

Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2012
Hmmm. Wonder how he'll cope. . .
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by oladayo042: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2012
bittyend: They're just phucking!

The mileage on this bytch is higher than the one on my grandpops' 1989 volvo car.

I need to hit that before she gets old - she sure has some 'ol good wet puzzy. wink

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You're right about that

1 Like

Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by ignis: 8:27pm On Apr 05, 2012
These two crabs aint compatible in anyway.
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by ronkebp(f): 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2012
their relatiionship will end like others, they always end.!!!! another signature on her watever!!!!
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2012
I bet she must envy her sister Khoel for having such a stable man like Lamar.

Kim is just very unlucky in love, poor thing.
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by sigba(f): 8:39pm On Apr 05, 2012
Biola4u: See Kim deceiving herself oh ! Don't she know Chris is better than Kanye !! Chris plays basketball, Kanye plays woman.
Hehehehe. The girl is confused, she lacks focus, she falls into the category of Barbie ladies, cos she's an air head. She's getting old too i can see her fading.
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by Mcleo007(m): 8:40pm On Apr 05, 2012
Kanye my man!
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2012
rokiatu: I bet she must envy her sister Khoel for having such a stable man like Lamar.

Kim is just very unlucky in love, poor thing.
Taa comot dia. Kim is not unlucky in love, she is daft as far as romantic relationships go. The girl is fake from top to bottom, in and out. She must be those Mills&Boon-fairytale love chics. Let us just enjoy the current arrangement jare, this one willcome to an end anyway. It's just for tv ratings and album sales so wtf!
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by Silva79(f): 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2012
God knows this wouldnt make petrol 65naira. Nxt gist pls

6 Likes

Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by tchaik(m): 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2012
fresh_dude: Taa comot dia. Kim is not unlucky in love, she is daft as far as romantic relationships go. The girl is fake from top to bottom, in and out. She must be those Mills&Boon-fairytale love chics. Let us just enjoy the current arrangement jare, this one willcome to an end anyway. It's just for tv ratings and album sales so wtf!
Bless you, talk like OBAINO.
Nice one
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 05, 2012
I'm surprised 'cuz I never would've pictured her and Kanye West together.
Then again, I'm not that surprised.
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by pendusky(m): 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2012
I wonda who alow dis on front page on nairaland! Matcheew!
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2012
bittyend: They're just phucking!

Feeling this strongly, is she trying to break a record or what. Such a vane life.
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2012
undecided
Re: Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Are Dating by Fm007: 9:50pm On Apr 05, 2012
Soon iluminati we hit reality show

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Drags Nosy Troll Who Thinks His Marriage Has Crashed / Only Fela Kuti Does Afrobeat As Far As I’m Concerned” – Burna Boy / Peter Okoye Aka Mr P Covers October Edition Of Vibe.ng Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.