Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Why Did God Set The White Man Up To Fail - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did God Set The White Man Up To Fail (1512 Views)

Why Did God Send Satan To Earth??? / Why Did God Have To ''Kill His Son''? / Did God Create Hell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did God Set The White Man Up To Fail by buzugee(m): 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2012
ok lets establish who the white man is
GENESIS 25 VS 25 The first came out red, all his body like a hairy cloak, so they called his name Esau. (so esau is the white man and he is the progenitor of the edomites )

esaus blessing is that we will live by the sword and will conquer all the riches of the earth by use of the sword (weapon) GENESIS 27 VS 40 You will live by your sword (and he did live by the sword and conquered the world with the sword. killed the native americans and aborigines and took their land. enslaved and killed the black black israelites in america and colonized the world while spilling blood all over the world )

however scripture also says GENESIS 9 VS 6 “Whoever sheds human blood, by humans shall their blood be shed for in the image of God has God made mankind.

NUMBERS 35 VS 33 'Do not pollute the land where you are. Bloodshed pollutes the land, and atonement cannot be made for the land on which blood has been shed, except by the blood of the one who shed it.

now by now you are thinking, hey we they have ruled the world since the european rennaisance and the lord has not remembered their sins so he has probably forgotten and forgiven them. either that or he does not exist.

2 peter 3 vs 8 With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day. (so all those atrocities are less than a day to the lord)

ECCLESISTES 8 VS 11 Because the sentence against an evil deed is not executed speedily, the heart of the children of man is fully set to do evil.

ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 15 God will call the past to account.

SO DOES IT SEEM LIKE GOD SET UP THE CAUCASIANS TO BE SLAUGHTERED ? LIKE HE USED AND ABUSED THEM AND WILL THEN ERADICATE THEM (OBADIAH VS 18 ) ?
do you think this is fair ?
Re: Why Did God Set The White Man Up To Fail by kelz88(f): 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2012
Don't believe everything you read.
Re: Why Did God Set The White Man Up To Fail by buzugee(m): 9:33pm On Apr 05, 2012
kelz88: Don't believe everything you read.
oh this is prophetic sister. i got this all from the bible. precepts upon precepts, here a little there a little. the white man is the vessel of wrath fitted for destruction (meaning he was unleashed on the world (rev 6 vs 4 ) to be Gods sword but he will be destroyed eventually because by living by the sword, he has to die by the sword. hencce he is a vessel of wrath fitted for destruction
ROMANS 9 VS 22 What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction:
Re: Why Did God Set The White Man Up To Fail by mkmyers45(m): 7:55am On Apr 06, 2012
kelz88: Don't believe everything you read.
isn't it from the bible? Or are some parts of the bible invalid or not to be believed?
Re: Why Did God Set The White Man Up To Fail by mkmyers45(m): 7:56am On Apr 06, 2012
@Buzugee You hate for the white man is mind blogging
Re: Why Did God Set The White Man Up To Fail by buzugee(m): 1:43pm On Apr 06, 2012
mkmyers45: @Buzugee You hate for the white man is mind blogging
i dont hate the white man. when i finally deciphered the bible i found out that the whole book was about white vs black man. cain vs abel.esau vs jacob. white mans heaven is black mans hell and vice versa. and since i am a so called black man, who does not hate himself, i have to naturally align with black. its not a hate thing. its just the way the lord made creation. polar opposites opposing each other. SIRACH 33 VS 15 So look upon all the works of the most High; and there are two and two, one against another.

I cant go against myself. that will mean i suffer from self hatred.
Re: Why Did God Set The White Man Up To Fail by kelz88(f): 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2012
mkmyers45: isn't it from the bible? Or are some parts of the bible invalid or not to be believed?
I don't believe everything I read. . . .Bible included.
Re: Why Did God Set The White Man Up To Fail by lepasharon(f): 8:24pm On Apr 06, 2012
why did god set the white man up to fail.whats the point of that?
Re: Why Did God Set The White Man Up To Fail by buzugee(m): 8:32pm On Apr 06, 2012
kelz88: I don't believe everything I read. . . .Bible included.
you dont say sad
Re: Why Did God Set The White Man Up To Fail by buzugee(m): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2012
lepasharon: why did god set the white man up to fail.whats the point of that?
the point of that is to use him (WHITE MAN) as his 'koboko' on earth against the wayward israelites and as soon as enough israelites are beaten into submission and some sense is knocked into them via suffering brought on them by his 'koboko', the white man, and enough have realized the error of thier ways and returned to him, as soon has he has recieved the quota of well behaved children he needs, he will return and then rescue those well behaved children, while the ill behaved ones and his koboko, the white man, will be destroyed. see to be his koboko was a freewill task. if the whiteman had decided that he didnt want the task, then he would have been spared. it like me giving you a task to go kill someone. you have the freewill to say yes or no. however the koboko said yes and relished the position of overseer and destroyer and terror via his exploits of killing 100 million israelites across the transatlantic slave trade journey, 400 years of brutal chattel slavery, colonialism, lynchings, genocide of native americans almost 70 million of them killed ( they are israelites too. the first black people left israael after the assyrian captivity and became the olmecs in the americas. ), stealing lands and displacing the people on them, plundering, etc etc.

so basically by accepting the task, they shot theirself in the foot because he who sheds blood, his blood will be shed too by man. genesis 9 vs 6 and as a result of accepting the task, they are doomed for extinction obadiah vs 18. HENCE ME SAYING THEY WERE SET UP TO FAIL. OF COURSE IT WAS PARTIALLY THEIR FAULT BECAUSE THEY COULD HAVE SAID NO AND THEN THE CUP WOULD HAVE BEEN PASSED TO THE NEXT NATION OF PEOPLE TO EITHER ACCEPT OR REJECT THE TASK
Re: Why Did God Set The White Man Up To Fail by lepasharon(f): 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2012
Hmmm..interesting,but not all white ppl nah

nd white ppl are stressing every other race not just blacks.
Re: Why Did God Set The White Man Up To Fail by buzugee(m): 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2012
lepasharon: Hmmm..interesting,but not all white ppl nah

nd white ppl are stressing every other race not just blacks.
not all of them. very true. but about 99.9 percent of them and the ones who are not doing it is only because they are not in a position of authority to do it. if given the position of authority 99.9 percent of them will do it. you have to remember now, this is inherent and biblical hatred that is generational till christ returns. read these verses
AMOS 1 VS 11
JOEL 3 VS 19
EZEKIEL 35 VS 5
EZEKIEL 36 VS 5
Re: Why Did God Set The White Man Up To Fail by buzugee(m): 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2012
And the 1 percent of white people that will not do it are not really white. you have to remember that there are many white people walking around who are not white people. they are black people in white skin. they have the soul and spirit of black men but they look like your typical caucasian. these people are people who have over the years become white. like say a black man marries a white woman. they have a half caste son. the half caste son marries a white woman and has a kid. the kid is called an octaroon. at this stage they are starting to look pure white. then this octaroon goes and marries a white woman. at that point the person becomes completely white again but still has the soul and sensibilities and empathy of a black person. there are over a million white people like this around the world. back in the jim crow era and slavery era in america some of these people pretended to be white so they wouldnt get maltreated by the real whites. but any white person who is 100 percent white ? oh if they had the chance they would take your head off grin
Re: Why Did God Set The White Man Up To Fail by mkmyers45(m): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2012
kelz88: I don't believe everything I read. . . .Bible included.
ooh you dont believe GOD'S word? he he he tongue

(1) (Reply)

The Rise And Fall Of Kanye West: Illuminati Superstar / A Visit By Jesus:divine Revelation By Pastor Sori Park / 2013 Tafsir Closing Remark By Shiekh Ahmad Abubakar Mahmud Gumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.