Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

External Hard Drive Filled With 2000 Movies For Sale - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / External Hard Drive Filled With 2000 Movies For Sale (3460 Views)

Is Nigeria Filled With Confused People Or Just MTN? / Selling New..thinkpad Usb 3.0 1tb Portable Secure External Hard Drive. / Great Offer Bold5,bold6,ipad3,external Hard Drive,flash Drive,for Give Away Pric (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

External Hard Drive Filled With 2000 Movies For Sale by ceejay80s(m): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2012
External hard drive filled with more than 2000 hollywood avi movies,no need of buying dvds,turn ur home into a cinema power house, i have movies in different catigories ACTION,HORROR/THRILLER,ROMANCE,SOFTCORE/EROTIC,ADVENTURE, HARDCORE/XRATED,DRAMA,ANIMATION e.g toy story,tangled,up,flushed away /CARTOONS e.g ben10,dexters lab,johnny bravo,tom and jerry, looney toons,SPARTACUS SEASON 1-3,MP3 MUSIC over 900songs, WRESTLING wrestlemania 1,2,4,6,8,9,10-14. These movies will play on ur laptops,Pc,symbian phones, LCD TV that has usb port,home theatre player, dvd player or writer that has usb port, some of these movies are 80s,90s 2000-2012 interesting movies, u will never get bored.i also have pc softwares on this external hard drive If u are interested in the hard drive,contact me on 08028789799,07032659200. Price is 16k
Re: External Hard Drive Filled With 2000 Movies For Sale by Isiri: 10:05am On Apr 06, 2012
10k bro
Re: External Hard Drive Filled With 2000 Movies For Sale by segeb1980: 10:28am On Apr 06, 2012
Re: External Hard Drive Filled With 2000 Movies For Sale by segeb1980: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2012
hard drive size ?
Re: External Hard Drive Filled With 2000 Movies For Sale by ceejay80s(m): 12:14pm On Apr 06, 2012
Location is residence:surulere, work:anthony village near maryland bustop, my price is just a give away price,these movies aren't downloaded under a year or 2yrs, i started movie downloading in 2007 and piling up movies so u should know how much bandwith it will cost to download all till 2day, u should see these movies on my 32inch lcd tv, once in a life time opportunity, some 80s movies inside are .PROBLEM CHILD, EVIL DEAD,NEVER ENDING STORY,THE BOY WHO COULD FLY,MAGIC CRYSTAL ,ABOVE THE LAW 1986,POLICE ACEDAMY, ENDLESS LOVE, some 90s are LAST ACTION HERO,PRETTY WOMAN, DYING YOUNG,THE WRONG GUY,TERMINATOR,PREDATOR,ARMOR OF GOD,BODY CHEMISTRY,CHILDS PLAY,POISON IVY 1-3,SPEED,SUPERMAN1-3 and SUPERMAN RETURNS 2007,ETC ,come and see for ur self . I CALL IT THE CEEJAY GALLERIA,
Re: External Hard Drive Filled With 2000 Movies For Sale by ceejay80s(m): 12:17pm On Apr 06, 2012
segeb1980: 11k ?

whats ur location ?
surulere (home), anthony village (work) 15k.
Re: External Hard Drive Filled With 2000 Movies For Sale by ceejay80s(m): 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2012
Even if u dnt have an lcd tv or u dnt an lcd with usb port, go to ladipo wharehouse in mushin and buy a THOMSON dvd player MODEL DTH-8020HK,make sure u test the usb port with a flash drive b4 u pay,i bought mine used there for 5k when i had no lcd tv,i plug the hard drive to it then connect it to my 21inch tv via AV cable,this thomson player is good becos it has a dvd writer as well, u can record with it on empty dvd disc. My hard drive still have about 58Gb free space and more space for more movies.
Re: External Hard Drive Filled With 2000 Movies For Sale by ceejay80s(m): 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2012
4got to mention that i have a ROMANCE FOLDER in it for romantic movie lovers, some movies in the folder are: JANE AYRE,THE INVISIBLE,TITANIC,SWEET NOVEMBER,THE BOY WHO COULD FLY,PRETTY WOMAN,DYING YOUNG,ENDLESS LOVE,THE VOW,A WALK TO REMEMBER,COMING TO AMERICA,BLUE VALENTINE,BLUE SEDUCTION,CRAZY BEAUTIFUL etc. comedy folder:HOME ALONE,PROBLEM CHILD,THE WRONG GUY, THE NAKED GUN,INDIANA JONE AND THE TEMPLE OF DOOM,POLICE ACEDAMY,AMOUR OF GOD, I LOVE U BETH COOPER,JOHNNY ENGLISH,LITTLE MAN,LOVE DONT COST A THING etc
Re: External Hard Drive Filled With 2000 Movies For Sale by ceejay80s(m): 6:08am On Apr 07, 2012
Still available, u can also watch these movies on ur laptop and pc or transfer them to ur symbian nokia or blackberry phones and watch
Re: External Hard Drive Filled With 2000 Movies For Sale by Niiade(m): 12:27am On Apr 08, 2012
What's the size, how would it cost to copy the movies.
Re: External Hard Drive Filled With 2000 Movies For Sale by ceejay80s(m): 4:05am On Apr 08, 2012
Niiade: What's the size, how would it cost to copy the movies.
SORRY!! i am selling the HDD with the movies. SAMSUNG 160GB
Re: External Hard Drive Filled With 2000 Movies For Sale by ceejay80s(m): 4:18am On Apr 08, 2012
U can play the movies on lcd tv ,dvd player that has usb port,nokia symbians,blackberry,ipad,tablet phones. Some more list of movies inside the external hard drive. TRANSPORTER2,MY SUPER EX GIRL FRIEND,13HOURS,AVATAR,ARMY OF DARKNESS,CRASH, DIE HARD 1-2, FANTASTIC 4,G.I JOE,INFESTATION,JAQUELINE HYDE,TRASFORMER, JASON X,NIGHT OF A THOUSAND LAFF, PHONE BOOTH,SHARK TALE,SOLOMON KANE,SPIDERMAN1-2,TERMINATOR,DESCENT1-2,THE HOLE,WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS,2012,2012 ICE AGE,30 DAYS OF NIGHT,ANACONDA1-2, BABY'S DAY OUT,BABYLON,BEASTLY,BITE MARKS,BRAVE HEART,BURIED, BURIED ALIVE,BUTCHERED,SAW 1-4,CHILDREN OF THE CORN,COTTAGE,DAWN OF THE DEAD,DAWNING,DAY OF THE DEAD,DAY BREAKER,DAY DREAM NATION, DAYS OF DARKNESS,DEAD OR ALIVE,DEAD WOOD,DEAD END ,DEATH RACE,DESPICABLE ME,DEVIL,DISTRICT 13 ULTIMATUM,DOG HOUSE,DRIVE ANGRY,EXIT 33, EVILUTION,ELEVATOR,FAST FIVE,FEAST 1-3,FINAL DESTINATION 1-5, FROM DUSK TILL DAWN,GREEN LANTERN,THOR,INCREDIBLE HULK,HEROES,PRISON BREAK,HOME ALONE 1-2, I SPIT ON UR GRAVE,IGHOR,INNER SANCTUM,
Re: External Hard Drive Filled With 2000 Movies For Sale by ceejay80s(m): 4:18am On Apr 08, 2012
U can play the movies on lcd tv ,dvd player that has usb port,nokia symbians,blackberry,ipad,tablet phones. Some more list of movies inside the external hard drive. TRANSPORTER2,MY SUPER EX GIRL FRIEND,13HOURS,AVATAR,ARMY OF DARKNESS,CRASH, DIE HARD 1-2, FANTASTIC 4,G.I JOE,INFESTATION,JAQUELINE HYDE,TRASFORMER, JASON X,NIGHT OF A THOUSAND LAFF, PHONE BOOTH,SHARK TALE,SOLOMON KANE,SPIDERMAN1-2,TERMINATOR,DESCENT1-2,THE HOLE,WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS,2012,2012 ICE AGE,30 DAYS OF NIGHT,ANACONDA1-2, BABY'S DAY OUT,BABYLON,BEASTLY,BITE MARKS,BRAVE HEART,BURIED, BURIED ALIVE,BUTCHERED,SAW 1-4,CHILDREN OF THE CORN,COTTAGE,DAWN OF THE DEAD,DAWNING,DAY OF THE DEAD,DAY BREAKER,DAY DREAM NATION, DAYS OF DARKNESS,DEAD OR ALIVE,DEAD WOOD,DEAD END ,DEATH RACE,DESPICABLE ME,DEVIL,DISTRICT 13 ULTIMATUM,DOG HOUSE,DRIVE ANGRY,EXIT 33, EVILUTION,ELEVATOR,FAST FIVE,FEAST 1-3,FINAL DESTINATION 1-5, FROM DUSK TILL DAWN,GREEN LANTERN,THOR,INCREDIBLE HULK,HEROES,PRISON BREAK,HOME ALONE 1-2, I SPIT ON UR GRAVE,IGHOR,INNER SANCTUM,
Re: External Hard Drive Filled With 2000 Movies For Sale by ceejay80s(m): 4:23am On Apr 08, 2012
,INSIDE MAN,INTIMACY,IRON DOOR,JUMANJI,JURASSIC PARK,JUST GO WITH IT,CHICK MAGNET,BLOOD & OIL,DOUBLE WEDDING,LAST NIGHT,LOVE BLIND,MEGA MIND,MIRRORS,MIST,MY GIRLFRIENDS BOYFRIEND,NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET,ORCS,ONE EYE MONSTER,PIRANHA,POSTAL, PRINCE AND ME,RAMBO 1 AND 4,DIE HARD 1-4,RANGO,REPO MEN,RESIDENT EVIL,TRESSPASS,FACE OFF,XMEN, WOLVERINE,IRON MAN,SPIDER MAN 1&2, RISE OF THE DEAD,ROBIN HOOD,SALT,SCAR 3D,SCREAM4,SHOOT EM UP,SKYLINE,SMILE,SOURCE CODE,SPEED,STREET FIGHTER LEGEND OF CHUN LI,TACTICAL FORCE,TAKERS,TEKKEN,TERROR TRAP,PASSION OF CHRIST,THE TOURNAMENT,THE BOOK OF ELI, THE CHAPER ONE,THE DEAD,THE NEXT THREE DAYS,THE TOWN,THE FUGITIVE, LIFE HISTORY OF MICHAEL JACKSON,THE TOTURED,THR3E,TITANIC 1 & TITANIC 2,TRANSIT,UNIVERSAL SOLDIERS,UNSTOPPABLE,WILDERNESS, WRONG TURN 1-3,XMEN FIRST CLASS,ZOMBIE,THE S3X SPA 2, BLACK GIRLS GETS NASTY Bleep,ITS A BLACK THING Bleep, COLLISION,BLACK IZ BEAUTIFUL Bleep, BEST OF JADA FIRE Bleep
Re: External Hard Drive Filled With 2000 Movies For Sale by ceejay80s(m): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2012
SOLD! Walking away with my 64 teeth wide open
Re: External Hard Drive Filled With 2000 Movies For Sale by Afam4eva(m): 8:33pm On May 01, 2012
Wetin exactly you dey sell? Hard disk or Movie? Btw, what's the size of the hard-disk?

(1) (Reply)

Nokia N8 For Sale (green) Label With Made In Finland / Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 For Sale: 80k: 16gb: White: 3g Plus Wifi: N80k / The New Mtn Plans At The Cheapest Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.