Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,823 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

The Location Of The Ark Of The Covenant Revealed!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Location Of The Ark Of The Covenant Revealed!! (1244 Views)

"How Large Was Noah's Ark?" / Is The Ark Of The Covenant Really In Ethiopia? / Where Is The Ark Of The Covenant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Location Of The Ark Of The Covenant Revealed!! by killafree: 12:27pm On Apr 06, 2012
The Location of the Ark of the Covenant Revealed!!!
People always ask me where I think the Ark of the Covenant is today and this question led me to carry out some deep research into the whereabouts of this ancient mystical relic. The Ark of the Covenant is one of the most fascinating of all Temple-related subjects. There are many theories about what happened to the Ark of the Covenant, and speculation abounds as to its actual location. Some people think it was taken to the Vatican, together with other Temple vessels, such as those depicted on the Roman monument, the Arch of Titus. There are many authentic, ancient historical chronicles, and even more popular legends, that attest to many sacred vessels having been taken away to Rome. However, this does not apply to the most holy feature of the First Temple, the Ark. Nevertheless, my research led me to two possible locations where the coveted Ark of the Covenant may be to today. One is in a small town in Ethiopia called "Aksum" and the other is under the "Temple Mount" in Jerusalem-under the Al-Aqsa Mosque!....read the rest of the article on http://onthewayofman..com/2012/04/location-of-ark-of-covenant-revealed.html
Re: The Location Of The Ark Of The Covenant Revealed!! by Observer1: 9:54pm On Apr 06, 2012
old news..........read the second messiah by lomas and knight.

(1) (Reply)

Too All Christ Embassy Members Please Read / Outrage Over Beheading Of Sri Lankan Woman By Saudi Arabia - Is This SHARIA? / Talent - Mans Development Or Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.