Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,975 members, 7,799,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most (8259 Views)

Which Mod You Like/dislike On Nairaland / Gifts You Dislike Most To Be Presented To You / Who You Did Like/dislike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2012
yamakuza:

Thanks. This is the type of response we need. Very useful.

Oh! there is a particular response you need abi? well, below is a line from ur original post

'You can also mention the ones you didnt enjoy, and why not.'

now tell me who is guilty?
Re: Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2012
sexiestharam:
Wow! I always thought Seun was a guy!!!

so did I
Re: Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most by utimayor(m): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2012
991:

Today is good Friday right? last Friday was the bad one abi? and of course next Friday would be ugly one. get it over with my dear, topics as such are better kept in the religion section, period!

but you would want to see xmas and sallah topics make the front page, we are a community and tolorance is wat makes us. As for me, that topic is very fit for FP... The FP have been cool so far for me.
Re: Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most by yamakuza: 6:55pm On Apr 06, 2012
ujchief: 1) Topics aimed at making mockery of churches and men of God easily makes front page. I suspect they are put their specificaly to find avenues to spit insult on men of God.
2) Topics that has already been discused at lenght before shouldnt be placed at the front page. People just create thread without researching if the topic has been discused b4, example, comparing BB phones with other smart phones such as htc and samsung galaxy, seeking advice in a relationship on areas that has been treated, etc

thanks.

2 is a tough one. People always need fresh perspectives.

+1 for Science & Tech
+1 for Entrepreneurship
+2 for Love Stories/True Life Stories

-1 for Celebrity Gossip
-1 for Politics
-3 for Religion
-1 for rehashed topics
Re: Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most by jspac(m): 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2012
sexiestharam:
Wow! I always thought Seun was a guy!!!
undecided
Re: Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most by LeJeun3: 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2012
Science and Tech, need front line attention. But I like most others.
Re: Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2012
uti-mayor:

but you would want to see xmas and sallah topics make the front page, we are a community and tolorance is wat makes us. As for me, that topic is very fit for FP... The FP have been cool so far for me.

thanks wise one, and we also have on the FP topics like "Do you eat meat on good Friday?"
the point is that those who out-voice tolerance never practice it. they wish everything falls in their favour. i never condemn those topics, i just cant figure out how they made it to the front page.
Re: Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most by cowgurl: 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2012
Like 'v alwys said n will continue 2 say, Different strokes 4 different folks. The topic I lik myt b disliked by anoda n vice versa. When I get to d front page, I read n post comments on topics dat interests me n skip wat doesn't.

1 Like

Re: Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most by ceejayluv(m): 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2012
Most of d posts are enlightening but i often get disappointed with d like of "is it a sin to read e-bible on a phone in church" and recently, " spendin easter in a hotel or in church: which is better"... Come on! U gotta be kiddin me!
Re: Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most by mkmyers45(m): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2012
yamakuza:

+1 for Science & Tech
+1 for Entrepreneurship
+1 for Love Stories

-1 for Politics
-2 for Religion
huh? Minus -2 for religion? Thats a no-no. I think the non-celibrity crimes board should be band from fp
Re: Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2012
Post modified by handler.
Re: Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most by yamakuza: 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2012
991:

Oh! there is a particular response you need abi? well, below is a line from ur original post

'You can also mention the ones you didnt enjoy, and why not.'

now tell me who is guilty?

i meant the way she answered. It wasnt ambiguous and i didnt have to ask that she explain herself.

+2 for Science & Tech
+1 for Entrepreneurship
+2 for Love/True Life Stories

-1 for Celebrity Gossip
-1 for Politics
-1 for Football
-3 for Religion
-2 for 'predictable' topics
-1 for rehashed topics
Re: Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most by ceejayluv(m): 7:35pm On Apr 06, 2012
Seun is Male... At least until he goes under d knife..
Re: Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most by Gudme: 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2012
Stop bringing out ugly stories dat has notin to do wit people
Re: Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most by yamakuza: 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2012
mkmyers45: huh? Minus -2 for religion? Thats a no-no. I think the non-celibrity crimes board should be banned from fp

why please?
Re: Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most by yamakuza: 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2012
Gud.me:
Stop bringing out ugly stories dat has notin to do wit people

examples pls, and why.
Re: Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most by Pakavy(m): 7:57pm On Apr 06, 2012
ujchief: 1) Topics aimed at making mockery of churches and men of God easily makes front page. I suspect they are put their specificaly to find avenues to spit insult on men of God.
2) Topics that has already been discused at lenght before shouldnt be placed at the front page. People just create thread without researching if the topic has been discused b4, example, comparing BB phones with other smart phones such as htc and samsung galaxy, seeking advice in a relationship on areas that has been treated, etc
have u forgotten dat there r pple dat just pop in yestaday or dat most of d threads esp on relationship r terminated base on a battle of opinions?! i pick d front pages dat i like and burst d ones i dislike

1 Like

Re: Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most by yamakuza: 8:03pm On Apr 06, 2012
Pakavy: have u forgotten dat there r pple dat just pop in yestaday or dat most of d threads esp on relationship r terminated base on a battle of opinions?! i pick d front pages dat i like and burst d ones i dislike

are there topics you enjoy but you hardly find on the FP?

What would you like to see more of?
Re: Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2012
But seriously, what is the gender of Suen?
Re: Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most by Gudme: 8:31pm On Apr 06, 2012
yamakuza:

examples pls, and why.
are u seun
Re: Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most by Sike(m): 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2012
Imanuelle: All topics ... I don't like dem..
Haba! Be Specific jor
Re: Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most by chucky234(m): 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2012
This topic "do you eat mean on good Friday" has no business on the FP,we need topics that are informative and educating to always grace the FP.

1 Like

Re: Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most by yamakuza: 9:23pm On Apr 06, 2012
Gud.me:
are u seun

i'm not. Why the earlier insult?

Pls dont derail this thread.

Thanks

991: But seriously, what is the gender of Seun?

Male. Pls dont derail.
Re: Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most by yamakuza: 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2012
Emylexray: Some trivial ones like..''Mercy Johnson is pregnant'' posted some time ago!

ok. Thanks!

chucky234: This topic "do you eat mean on good Friday" has no business on the FP,we need topics that are informative and educating to always grace the FP.

Nerdy topics, you mean?

Science & Tech, specifically?

+3 for Science & Tech
+1 for Entrepreneurship
+2 for Love/True Life Stories

-2 for Celebrity Gossip
-1 for Politics
-1 for Football
-3 for Religion
-3 for 'predictable' topics
-1 for rehashed topics
Re: Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most by Ayor93(m): 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2012
interesting political issues pls

1 Like

Re: Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most by mkmyers45(m): 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2012
yamakuza:

why please?
Its a source of Tribalism
Re: Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most by alfablondy: 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2012
This topic: I love my husband but he is not romantic. it was a good one for me. It shows how serious and funny the members on the forum could be. such topic and response will change your mood especially if you are bored before logging into nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most by ogbongzky(m): 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2012
+1 Science & Tech

1 Like

Re: Home Page Topics You Like/Dislike Most by Ishilove: 11:42pm On Apr 06, 2012
dirtymoney:
what! Dnt tel me seun is actually a female! Nawa o! So after 2yrs on nairaland.... I just discovered that i am addicted to anoda female's site!*
oh God! And ikeji and laila too. God help me.
Wel, all topics interest me of course! Except dos on football!
If Seun is a lady then I'm a guy...

Seun is a full blooded he-male. He is a manly man,a ladies man,although the dude is quiet and painfully shy...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Africans Slangs And What They Mean / WEIRD! See Photo Of A Man Wearing G-string Panties That Got People Talking / The Happiest Day of My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.