Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

Ty Bello - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ty Bello (2105 Views)

FREE MUSIC ALBUM: Ty Bello – Album Title “the Morning Song Book” Download It / Ty Bello Ekundayo Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ty Bello by Fadajasi(m): 3:48pm On Nov 03, 2007
This lady is hot,bought her debut album,and its da bomb. Wat do u guys think abt it
Re: Ty Bello by whizkidd: 10:50pm On Nov 03, 2007
i had a forum on her a lil while back, i have heard like half the album and its the hottest stuff i've heard from naija, none of the cheesy naija lyrics and weak beats that we've come to expect from naija musicians, the tracks i've heard so far

1. Ride with me (my favorite, soulful)
2. Supernatural (crazy beat/catchy as heck)
3. Funmise (didnt know yoruba could sound so godd)
4. Beautiful (was stuck in my head for a minute)
5. Atoned (just sick)
6. Freedom (tight beat also)
7. Greenland (first single but not even in top 5 on the album)
8. Ekundayo (great african beat, very soulful and introspective)

There are probably like 5 more on the album that i havent listened to, definitely gonna have someone send it to me by christmas, I still think this is the best stuff i've heard out of naija, but maybe thats jus bcuz i'm not in naija,
Re: Ty Bello by Fadajasi(m): 11:21am On Nov 04, 2007
Thanks 4 d info chima
Re: Ty Bello by saintkola(m): 2:45pm On Nov 04, 2007
Shez totally talented, just chek out her debut video where she kinda exhibited her profession! Actually using 'Greenland' as my ringtone now- in luv with her unique beatz.
Re: Ty Bello by owambetele: 11:59pm On Nov 04, 2007
I've heard the album as well. Personally, i think it's the most refreshing album Nigeria has ever produced. Unfortunately, i dont think the nigerian masses are ready for that kind of album. I really think it's a good album though
Re: Ty Bello by whizkidd: 4:04am On Nov 05, 2007
I think that should be the standard for naija music, enough of the cheesy lines, wack beats, horrible voices, terrible melodies, and overall poor quality of naija music, i mean look at a guy like 2face, he got hits but the quality of his stuff is suspect, and a superstar like him cant even make videos like greenland, naija peeps need to start demanding more from their music, if we are buyin it, we should get the best, abi, no bi so?
Re: Ty Bello by Seun(m): 9:31am On Nov 05, 2007
I still maintain that the version I got on youtube had bad instrumentals, but the song was good and the lady could pose.
Re: Ty Bello by vescucci(m): 12:15pm On Nov 06, 2007
She's the hottest thing in Naija right now, at least to those who got brains. And I've only seen her Greenland video. If what whizkidd says is anything to go by then I'm in for a rollercoaster ride. She's got class!
Re: Ty Bello by Sonye(f): 12:38pm On Nov 06, 2007
Whatever happened to her voice? I know its different from the KUSH voice i used to know

@Whizkidd
Its not that these people cannot do good videos, its the concept that is lost. Its not everyone that can be as creative as TY Bello!
Re: Ty Bello by YourFather: 5:05pm On Nov 07, 2007
@TY Bello's group of friends

I can understand bigging up your girl on the net,  nothing wrong with that, but come on!

The version to shoot a video from a photographic perspective is not, and I repeat not a new one, one could argue that its been overdone,  it is also criminal that she didn't add a new diamention to it,  BORING.

Question: Would MTVbase have taken it if a family member didn't work there?

As per the song,  The Land is green the Land is green,  I am rushing out to buy her album.
Re: Ty Bello by WarfyBoy(m): 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2007
d video 2 make sense, d person wey do dt video desavs an award, n d gal sef help d video fine, wit her moves, inshot everytin abt d video is marvelous, 1daful, awesome n nice

i don include d video to my favourite nigerian VIDEOS

Gino>> "No B God" still no 1

Sanchez>> "pick it up" no 2

Faze>> "Kpokpodikpo"
"Tatto Gals" 3 n 4

Ty Bello>> "Grin Land" no 5

Psquare>> "Temptation rmx" no 6
"Say ur luv" 7

Faze>> "Faze alone" no 8
"Nid Sumbody" no 9

KC Fresh>> "Sengenmenge" no 10

Sasha>> "Adara" no 11

2face>> "kip on rokin" no 12

these r d video i can ova n ova n ova n ova wiout tinking of anoda tin
Re: Ty Bello by queencyb(f): 10:48am On Nov 08, 2007
you guys just have to listen to her album,to enjoy it,you have to listen to it over and over and then you will know wat her album entails,she is too good.I love her so much.My favorites are,freedom,supernatural,iseoluwa,in fact allllllllll.check it out.
Re: Ty Bello by whizkidd: 6:51pm On Nov 08, 2007
hey queencyb, tell these dudes about the beats on her album, the production to me is by far the best in naija, how many naija producers do whole albums and come hard on every track, i mean, the dude does it all hip-hop, r n'b, pop, rock, african and island beats, tell all these producers to step their games up,
Re: Ty Bello by omoge25(f): 6:53am On Nov 09, 2007
i got her greenland album, its sounds ok, i listened to it once, big up to her its just its not really my style maybe if the make a remix or something, I also got a chance to see her video it was different.
Re: Ty Bello by mrmetoo(m): 3:33pm On Nov 21, 2007
Mad props to TY Bello. Just listened to the whole album and I must say she has loads of good songs on there, in fact all the songs are just so good. "Funmise" is the song rotating on my playlist every 5mins right now. I hope I don't get tired of it too soon.
Re: Ty Bello by ralphorb(m): 5:31pm On Dec 05, 2007
I have come to realized that Toying Bello's music album does not belong to the illitrates but learned and educated people, because it sounds so good and classic to me. One things is that most of the illitrates hiss and call it "dulling spirit"
Re: Ty Bello by Rapsody(m): 6:17pm On Dec 05, 2007
Ty Bello's Greenland is a classic by international standards. It is the masterpiece from a Jazz singer who has dared 2 break tradition by doing muzik her own way. It is a revolt against d mediocrity and complacency prevalent in Gospel music today. It is a heartfelt,achingly soulful and brutally candid autobiography of Ty bello's life. Thanx to MOSA,the producer,who successfully fused discord and harmony on d album. I advise all those who love good,wholesome and inspiring music to get a copy. Its definitely slicker than ur average gospel CD!
Re: Ty Bello by Fadajasi(m): 6:48pm On Dec 15, 2007
Try to check her site on http://www.tybello.com
Re: Ty Bello by playmate(f): 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2007
ty bello brought gospel music in naija 2 a whole new level nd in a really different look.thumbs up 2 her.
Re: Ty Bello by zigbo(f): 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2007
i dont rily get wat the hype is undecided
Re: Ty Bello by playmate(f): 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2007
hw is it a hype.anyways dis ain't no hype,we're jst appreciating gud music nd talent.
Re: Ty Bello by Fadajasi(m): 9:36am On Dec 17, 2007
Good music she sang,she is very very good,love that her voice

(1) (Reply)

Whatever Happened To Vicky On Cool Fm? / Download videos from youtube and watch on your MP4 player now! / M.i's Blaze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.