Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Links To International Free Online Manuscript Editor Needed - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Links To International Free Online Manuscript Editor Needed (1615 Views)

Naruto Manga Has Finally Ended (Links & Spoilers) / Get Paid: Submiting Your Manuscript To Nigerian Publisher Nationwide / The Golden Manuscript (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Links To International Free Online Manuscript Editor Needed by mctemmy(f): 3:44pm On Apr 06, 2012
Hi peeps pls I am in urgent need of a link to any reliable free international online editors for my manuscripts,write ups,poems etc...note FREE pls post ur link....thanks
Re: Links To International Free Online Manuscript Editor Needed by MyneWhite1(f): 5:32am On Apr 07, 2012
try editminimon.com
Re: Links To International Free Online Manuscript Editor Needed by mctemmy(f): 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2012
Tanks I willl try
Re: Links To International Free Online Manuscript Editor Needed by mctemmy(f): 12:57pm On Apr 08, 2012
Myne White: try editminimon.com
sowii its not opening!!!
Re: Links To International Free Online Manuscript Editor Needed by MyneWhite1(f): 6:27pm On Apr 08, 2012
Sorry, that was a mistake.

www.editminion.com

Cheers.
Re: Links To International Free Online Manuscript Editor Needed by tubolancer(m): 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2012
Thanks Myne White. If you still have more sites,kindly send it.
Re: Links To International Free Online Manuscript Editor Needed by urch45: 8:53am On Sep 06, 2014
Try www.blacktowerpublishers.com.ng They offer online submission, manuscripts editing, proofreading, ghostwriting, translations, book publishing, review. And it's for Nigerians unlike lulu.com that only accept US and Canada. They edited my novel, and within 10days of payment, I got it back and it was worth it. They even allow you to use their logo in work.

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 - A Letter To The UK From Italy: This Is What We Know About Your Future / 3-month Free Fiction Writing-class For Beginners / Disenchanted (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.