Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,042 members, 7,807,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Why Will GEJ Increase Fuel Price And Yet Not Give Us Electricity? How Do We Cope - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Will GEJ Increase Fuel Price And Yet Not Give Us Electricity? How Do We Cope (1140 Views)

Lack Of Electricity: How Lagos Resident Power Their Mobile Phones (picture) / Give Us Electricity, Stay As President For 20yrs - DJ Exclusive / Ringim Deadline Expires. Will Gej Afford To Sack Igp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will GEJ Increase Fuel Price And Yet Not Give Us Electricity? How Do We Cope by wallex1983(m): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2012
The price of fuel was increased from N65 to N97. One expects that d federal government will help cushion d effect of the price hike by at least maintaining if not boosting power supply. No light now and we must use electricity for basic core. How do we cope Mr. President?
Re: Why Will GEJ Increase Fuel Price And Yet Not Give Us Electricity? How Do We Cope by ayodeji1(m): 8:28pm On Apr 06, 2012
The situation is so pathetic!and annoying as well.moderator please move this to the front page.
Re: Why Will GEJ Increase Fuel Price And Yet Not Give Us Electricity? How Do We Cope by nuclearboy(m): 9:35pm On Apr 06, 2012
Inhale more fresh Air!

You voted for him and he has 3 more years! When 2015 comes, convince yourself that ethnicity & religion mean more than proven service and vote PDP again!
Re: Why Will GEJ Increase Fuel Price And Yet Not Give Us Electricity? How Do We Cope by wallex1983(m): 3:12am On Apr 07, 2012
This is so pathetic to me. And I find it very unbearable. In a country where we cry of 'no jobs' everyday, If I sum up what I spend necessarily on fuel daily because of the kind of work I am involved in, I realise it is enough to feed at least two moderate families comfortably for a month. Can't someone just hint Mr President on this? Mr Moderator, Do we have a means of telling Mr President this? Again can u pls move this to the front page, I am finding it difficult to do
Re: Why Will GEJ Increase Fuel Price And Yet Not Give Us Electricity? How Do We Cope by aljharem(m): 3:25am On Apr 07, 2012
Na wa o!!! watch as GEJ goons would come here to defend the illogical increase in fuel on the people rather than the so called cabals he claims to be fighting.!!!

The cabals can still live comfortablly will we the masses we take the brunt of it.
Re: Why Will GEJ Increase Fuel Price And Yet Not Give Us Electricity? How Do We Cope by Iceking1(m): 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2021
wallex1983:
The price of fuel was increased from N65 to N97. One expects that d federal government will help cushion d effect of the price hike by at least maintaining if not boosting power supply. No light now and we must use electricity for basic core. How do we cope Mr. President?

Fuel was selling for N97 back then and u were complaining like this, can you please explain to us how you're currently coping now that fuel is selling for N200, i would really loved to know how you are currently coping..... *Pathetic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Will GEJ Increase Fuel Price And Yet Not Give Us Electricity? How Do We Cope by Iceking1(m): 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2021
ayodeji1:
The situation is so pathetic!and annoying as well.moderator please move this to the front page.

How pathetic is it now that fuel is currently selling for 200 naira per liter?

1 Like

Re: Why Will GEJ Increase Fuel Price And Yet Not Give Us Electricity? How Do We Cope by Iceking1(m): 9:11pm On Mar 05, 2021
nuclearboy:
Inhale more fresh Air!

You voted for him and he has 3 more years! When 2015 comes, convince yourself that ethnicity & religion mean more than proven service and vote PDP again!

I hope you're enjoying the new change that you convinced your self and voted in? Fuel was selling for N97 and you all were crying bitterly
It's @200 per liter now, so enjoy ur new change

1 Like

Re: Why Will GEJ Increase Fuel Price And Yet Not Give Us Electricity? How Do We Cope by Iceking1(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2021
wallex1983:
This is so pathetic to me. And I find it very unbearable. In a country where we cry of 'no jobs' everyday, If I sum up what I spend necessarily on fuel daily because of the kind of work I am involved in, I realise it is enough to feed at least two moderate families comfortably for a month. Can't someone just hint Mr President on this? Mr Moderator, Do we have a means of telling Mr President this? Again can u pls move this to the front page, I am finding it difficult to do

I hope you have hint your new Mr president now that it's currently selling for N200 per liter?

1 Like

Re: Why Will GEJ Increase Fuel Price And Yet Not Give Us Electricity? How Do We Cope by kenny714433(m): 9:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
grin

Suddenly they've lost their voices. They are now suffering and gnashing their teeth in loud silence.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Will GEJ Increase Fuel Price And Yet Not Give Us Electricity? How Do We Cope by capitalzero: 10:44pm On Mar 05, 2021
wallex1983:

Hope you are enjoying stable electricity. Petrol is now #50. Buhari is wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Why Will GEJ Increase Fuel Price And Yet Not Give Us Electricity? How Do We Cope by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
Time is such a terrible thing.
Re: Why Will GEJ Increase Fuel Price And Yet Not Give Us Electricity? How Do We Cope by melodyogonna(m): 12:08am On Mar 06, 2021
It is always just a matter of time grin grin
Re: Why Will GEJ Increase Fuel Price And Yet Not Give Us Electricity? How Do We Cope by Nobody: 12:54am On Mar 06, 2021
I just hope the poster is still alive... grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

US Documents Support Achebe / Taraba State Governor Dead- Is It True? / Chinua Achebe, Chimamanda Adichie And The Limits Of Art, By Kehinde Owolabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.