Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? (6671 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Cheating? If Yes, What Was Your Reaction? / Is It Cheating If You Sex Chat With Other Girls? / Is This Cheating? If Not What Is It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2012
Taking a break" means splitting up with the hopes of reuniting should both parties be inclined to do so in the near or far-off future. The romantic relationship would be thought to resume once both parties enjoy some time apart to soul search and to find themselves without the burden of a relationship. It's all about distance = perspective. Where that greater perspective leads the both of you is yet untold. In other words, it means you are single; at least temporarily.

Now my question is, how the heck is smushing some other chicks during this period classified as cheating?

1 Like

Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by yme1(f): 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2012
Yes it is classified as cheating
spending sometime apart does not at any point means you are no longer in a relationship
because you two still have it in mind that you are dating
me spending sometime apart from my partner for soul searching and him going out there to fark another is highly disrespectful
you having that thought at that moment both partners are thriving to pull the relationship together paints a perfect picture 'THAT RELATIONSHIP IS GOING NOWHERE'
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by Bisjosh(f): 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2012
REALITY101: Taking a break" means splitting up with the hopes of reuniting should both parties be inclined to do so in the near or far-off future. The romantic relationship would be thought to resume once both parties enjoy some time apart to soul search and to find themselves without the burden of a relationship. It's all about distance = perspective. Where that greater perspective leads the both of you is yet untold. In other words, it means you are single; at least temporarily.

Now my question is, how the heck is smushing some other chicks during this period classified as cheating?

abegii which one be BREAK?Its either u are in a relationship or not!!!!! I wonder y pple like getting things complicated for themselves undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2012
y me: Yes it is classified as cheating
spending sometime apart does not at any point means you are no longer in a relationship
because you two still have it in mind that you are dating
me spending sometime apart from my partner for soul searching and him going out there to fark another is highly disrespectful
you having that thought at that moment both partners are thriving to pull the relationship together paints a perfect picture 'THAT RELATIONSHIP IS GOING NOWHERE'

Well, like the previous poster said is. Either you're in a relationship or single. Why do yall always try playing S/H games called taking break?
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by pendo89(f): 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2012
REALITY101: Both parties enjoy some time apart to[b] soul search and to find themselves without the burden of a relationship. [/b][color=#990000][/color]It's all about distance = perspective.

you have well explained the reason for a break.soul search without no burden.
How again do you hook up when you are on a break? will you ever find yourself?
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2012
pendo89:

you have well explained the reason for a break.soul search without no burden.
How again do you hook up when you are on a break? will you ever find yourself?

Maybe i need to edit the post. On break without sex? Pheww only if im caged.
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by freecocoa(f): 9:03pm On Apr 06, 2012
There's nothing like a break in relationships,its either you are with someone or not.
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 06, 2012
freecocoa: There's nothing like a break in relationships,its either you are with someone or not.

In that case i think imma bring someones attention to this post smiley
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by pendo89(f): 9:18pm On Apr 06, 2012
REALITY101:

Maybe i need to edit the post. On break without sex? Pheww only if im caged.

while i understand the reason why one party may need a break,its important to be careful if you truly love your partner because anytime there's a vaccum,the pressures sorrounding us force us to fill it. Never leave a vaccum in a relationship.
men have 'caves' they love retreating into esp when a relationship looses its lustre and becomes routine.
If you decide to retreat and explore another relationship,let the partner know or else it will be classified as cheating.
most men who retreat do so cz they are bored with their current relationship so they never go back to it.
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by slimyem: 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2012
ever wondered why doors are closed when board meeting are held?
you take a break to be with yourself and YOURSELF ALONE!...thereby giving room for the soul-searching or whatever you choose to call it!
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by lepasharon(f): 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2012
lool
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by Killz1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2012
Hellooooooo. Do you "really" cheat on someone you are not married to? Anything that makes you wanna have a break from a relationship is as good as ending it. Besides, "i need a break" is another way of saying "IT'S OVER!"
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by MrCork17: 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2012
REALITY. bro is this an other gayy topic or just a men only thread? angry
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 06, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Idiota so youre still alive? Chicken for easter dinner anyone?
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 06, 2012
Killz.:
Hellooooooo. Do you "really" cheat on someone you are not married to? Anything that makes you wanna have a break from a relationship is as good as ending it. Besides, "i need a break" is another way of saying "IT'S OVER!"

I dont get it myself. You needed a mile and dude gave you 12 miles why crying?
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by SAFO(m): 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2012
Mr..Cork:

Actually it's something he sniped from one of those gayy blogs. You know this is too advanced for the likes of our resident gayy donkey grin
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2012
slimyem: ever wondered why doors are closed when board meeting are held?
you take a break to be with yourself and YOURSELF ALONE!...thereby giving room for the soul-searching or whatever you choose to call it!

Lol @ board meeting
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2012
SAFO:

Actually it's something he sniped from one of those gayy blogs. You know this is too advanced for the likes of our resident gayy donkey grin

Goat i guess that hot Texas weather is getting into your head right?
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by queensmith: 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2012
Yes, its disrespectful to your partner. Then again i dont side with breaks
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by yme1(f): 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2012
Bisjosh:

abegii which one be BREAK?Its either u are in a relationship or not!!!!! I wonder y pple like getting things complicated for themselves undecided undecided undecided undecided
you gat to get ur head checked niccur
who said anything about me taking a break in my relationship?
I gave a fictitious example using "me" and you in terms concluded that I am taking a break in my relationship
Is simple English that difficult to comprehend?
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by Killz1(m): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2012
y me:
you gat to get ur head check niccur
I gave a fictitious example using "me" and you in terms concluded that I am taking a break in my relationship
You quoted the wrong person. . . wink
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by yme1(f): 11:12pm On Apr 06, 2012
Killz.:

You quoted the wrong person. . . wink
oh yeah thot that was for me shocked shocked shocked shocked
Now i am really starting to hate the new NL even more cheesy
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by Killz1(m): 11:15pm On Apr 06, 2012
y me:
oh yeah thot that was for me shocked shocked shocked shocked
Now i am really starting to hate the new NL even more cheesy
grin grin
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 06, 2012
y me:
you gat to get ur head check niccur

Chill hon
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by cowgurl: 11:23pm On Apr 06, 2012
In marriage, it is called separation, so r we allowed to cheat then? Nada! But d probability of both parties comin bak 2geda afta d tym apart (wich cud b short or long) is very slim cos one of em myt actually b doin d soul searchin n d oda cheating.
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 06, 2012
cowgurl: In marriage, it is called separation, so r we allowed to cheat then? Nada! But d probability of both parties comin bak 2geda afta d tym apart (wich cud b short or long) is very slim cos one of em myt actually b doin d soul searchin n d oda cheating.

You know about 70% of separation issues usually end up to divorce.

Break or probabtion aint good in a relationship. Whenever i ask a girlfriend for a space or break, that means btchs I'm tired of you already.
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by cowgurl: 11:59pm On Apr 06, 2012
REALITY101:
You know about 70% of separation issues usually end up to divorce.

Break or probabtion aint good in a relationship. Whenever i ask a girlfriend for a space or break, that means btchs I'm tired of you already.
Yeah, those wer my points exactly.
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 15, 2012
REALITY101: Taking a break" means splitting up with the hopes of reuniting should both parties be inclined to do so in the near or far-off future. The romantic relationship would be thought to resume once both parties enjoy some time apart to soul search and to find themselves without the burden of a relationship. It's all about distance = perspective. Where that greater perspective leads the both of you is yet untold. In other words, it means you are single; at least temporarily.

taking breaks suck.
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

taking breaks suck.

You cheated too? cheesy
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by KINGwax(m): 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2012
Somebody still needed to be taught the difference between divorce and separation
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by Nayah(f): 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2012
Well poster quite difficult but I think I would classify it as cheat, I would been hurt but I couldn't blame my BF because for some people a break means a split.
Re: Is It Really Cheating If You're On A Break? by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 16, 2012
REALITY101:

You cheated too? cheesy

LOL hell no.
I am just saying breaks suck. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

EDO Girls Are Cool! / Outsmarted Abuja Runs Girl Dies Of Heartbreak. / Does D.p Influence Ur Perspective?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.