Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,228 members, 7,780,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:10 PM

Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? (12122 Views)

Jesus Is God Almighty......question Me / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / What Is The Name Of God Almighty? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2012
"And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve" - Luke 4:8

So why do men and angels worship Jesus Christ if he is not GOD.

Common guys, this is easy.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2012
ijawkid:

How can the almighty God die........

Then is he God again

U just rushed thru everything forgetting that d almighty cannot die,but Jesus did......

No do oo........

The explanations given on this forum are just enough......

Jesus isn't Yahweh.......

Yahweh is greater than Jesus.....

Yahweh and Jesus aren't equals....

Shikena....

"[size=13pt]No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.[/size]"- John 10:18
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2012
"[size=13pt]"The reason my Father loves me is that I lay down my life--only to take it up again.No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father.[/size]"- John 10:17-18
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by Goshen360(m): 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2012
ijawkid:

[size=20pt]How can the almighty God die........[/size]

Then is he God again

U just rushed thru everything forgetting that d almighty cannot die,but Jesus did......

No do oo........

The explanations given on this forum are just enough......

Jesus isn't Yahweh.......

Yahweh is greater than Jesus.....

Yahweh and Jesus aren't equals....

Shikena....

This is the truth my brother. This is why I tell my other brothers that we teach Trinity together that they confuse and complicate the teachings of Trinity. GOD THE FATHER CANNOT DIE BECAUSE HE IS ETERNAL. GOD THE SON, DIED AND RESURRECTED AGAIN PROVING HE HAS POWER OVER DEATH. Until we understand the concept of "God" and the uses in scriptures, we may keep on the confusion.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by Goshen360(m): 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2012
frosbel: "And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve" - Luke 4:8

So why do men and angels worship Jesus Christ if he is not GOD.

Common guys, [size=15pt]this is easy.[/size]

Yes, it's easy and simple but you are complicating and confusing the matter. Jesus is God, the Father is God BUT they are not the same, very clear from the scriptures. So people (men) and angels can worship Jesus simple because he is God. That is the simplicity of the matter my brother.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2012
Goshen360:

This is the truth my brother. This is why I tell my other brothers that we teach Trinity together that they confuse and complicate the teachings of Trinity. GOD THE FATHER CANNOT DIE BECAUSE HE IS ETERNAL. GOD THE SON, DIED AND RESURRECTED AGAIN PROVING HE HAS POWER OVER DEATH. Until we understand the concept of "God" and the uses in scriptures, we may keep on the confusion.

Lol.

Common brother, we agree on so many things, but this is just where we cannot agree.

First of all God is a Spirit. Secondly Jesus came in bodily form, but he pre-existed, he , by the power of the Spirit laid down his life on his own volition.

"No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."- John 10:18

I cannot die, you cannot die if we remain in Christ. Physical death is not real death pertaining to eternity and the continuation of our lives.

Even disbelievers will eventually die and shed this temporary 'shell' and 'live' forever in the place reserved for the damned.

It is the Spirit that quickens , the flesh profits nothing.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 08, 2012
Goshen360:

Yes, it's easy and simple but you are complicating and confusing the matter. Jesus is God, the Father is God BUT they are not the same, very clear from the scriptures. So people (men) and angels can worship Jesus simple because he is God. That is the simplicity of the matter my brother.

Referring to your logic, how can Jesus die, since he is God and you say God cannot die
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by Goshen360(m): 5:26pm On Jun 08, 2012
frosbel:

Lol.

Common brother, we agree on so many things, but this is just where we cannot agree.

First of all God is a Spirit. Secondly Jesus came in bodily form, but he pre-existed, he , by the power of the Spirit laid down his life on his own volition.

"No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command [size=15pt]I[/size] received from [size=15pt]my Father[/size]."- John 10:18

I cannot die, you cannot die if we remain in Christ. Physical death is not real death pertaining to eternity and the continuation of our lives.

Even disbelievers will eventually die and shed this temporary 'shell' and 'live' forever in the place reserved for the damned.

It is the Spirit that quickens , the flesh profits nothing.

My brother, you know me too well. I am not using logic here or flesh. Now look at the scripture you just quoted and see what I highlighted. Jesus in the verse you quote is the "I" and he made reference to the "Father". It's not a matter of we agree or not, it a matter of we, "talking" what the bible says. So in the context you quoted, Is Jesus the same as the Father?

Kindly answer the question please.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by Goshen360(m): 5:32pm On Jun 08, 2012
frosbel:

Referring to your logic, how can Jesus die, since he is God and you say God cannot die

This is why I said, you have to deal with context. You should understand the context of "God" am referring to is the "Father". Isn't the Father called "God"? So also the son is called "God". God am referring is the Father that cannot die because he is eternal. The son is God, manifested in the flesh who was the one that died a physical death. I have heard you in the past thread saying, Jesus is fully God and fully man, isn't it? So Jesus as man has to die to redeem man to God, the Father. Jesus as God manifested in the man form. There is nothing confusing about this issue of Trinity but the explanation is what's confusing.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by Goshen360(m): 6:58pm On Jun 08, 2012
frosbel,

Where is the answer to my question?
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by ckkris: 7:01pm On Jun 08, 2012
Goshen360,
It's impossible to separate Christianity from Deuteronomy 6:4. The FULNESS OF GODHEAD was in Jesus of Nazareth, bodily, Colossians 2:9. The Holy Spirit was not given to Him in measure. He then offered Himself as sacrifice for sin. It is The Blood that is sprinkled at The Altar. Isaiah saw clearly, long before it happened, how His Soul was marred beyond recognition, as He bore the sin of mankind into hell. The Almighty God in Him(THE WORD OF GOD) didn't die, for God is a Spirit. All this, and more, are in the Scriptures, from The Old Testament to their fulfillment in The New Testament. In 1 Corrinthians 2, Paul who understood better than Peter could, explained how the princes of this world couldn't understand all this, that are revealed clearly to His disciples, the Christianis. Jehovah Elohim is one God, manifest to mankind as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. And the Apostles simply baptised in the name of Jesus, Acts 8:16; 19:5, without disobeying their mandate, did they?
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by Goshen360(m): 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2012
^^^
Well, I believe in Trinity but I think we just have either a different understand or we are explaining same thing in different ways.

ckkris: Goshen360,
It's impossible to separate Christianity from Deuteronomy 6:4. The FULNESS OF GODHEAD was in Jesus of Nazareth, bodily, Colossians 2:9. The Holy Spirit was not given to Him in measure. He then offered Himself as sacrifice for sin. It is The Blood that is sprinkled at The Altar. Isaiah saw clearly, long before it happened, how His Soul was marred beyond recognition, as He bore the sin of mankind into hell. The Almighty God in Him(THE WORD OF GOD) didn't die, for God is a Spirit. All this, and more, are in the Scriptures, from The Old Testament to their fulfillment in The New Testament. In 1 Corrinthians 2, Paul who understood better than Peter could, explained how the princes of this world couldn't understand all this, that are revealed clearly to His disciples, the Christianis. Jehovah Elohim is one God, manifest to mankind as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. And the Apostles simply baptised in the name of Jesus, Acts 8:16; 19:5, without disobeying their mandate, did they?

The highlighted is where you are confusing the teaching of Trinity. You said before that "Elohim" is plural but ONE, meaning not one person bears God with the same name. If the father was same that manifest to mankind as Father, Son and Holy Spirit, what happened at the baptism of Jesus? who was Jesus referring to his Father? How did God-the Father anointed Jesus with the Holy Ghost and power and he went about doing good? WHY and HOW?
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 08, 2012
Goshen360: frosbel,

Where is the answer to my question?

I guess the most important fact is that we believe that Jesus is God and hence Divine.

Regarding the other details, let us not waste time arguing , we will simply come back to square 1 !
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by Goshen360(m): 7:23pm On Jun 08, 2012
^^^
Okay bro. No shaking. You are the best. Keep enjoying the supernatural.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by MrAnony1(m): 7:27pm On Jun 08, 2012
Brethren, why are we trying to draw a line where there is none. God is one God manifest in three persons. If we all know this to be true, then why do we insist on dividing Him of what purpose is it except to confuse? How does it help our walk with God if we divide Him and argue over which of the Trinity is "almightier" (whatever that means) than the other?
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2012
Goshen360: ^^^
Okay bro. No shaking. You are the best. Keep enjoying the supernatural.

Jesus is the Best, I am simply a frail being like all of us, striving to enter in through the narrow gate.

Blessings !
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by ijawkid(m): 7:54pm On Jun 08, 2012
BÙt abeg make ona analyze this scripture...

I am not sayin JesÙs is not a God,but d issuÉ which this post is to clarify is which God is he??

Is he the most high God,Yahweh,the God of isreal,the God of abraham,isaac and jacob

Now let's all sit down to analyze 1corinthians 8:5-6

1 Corinthians 8:5-6
New International Version (NIV)
5 For even if there are so-called gods,
whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there
are many “gods” and many “lords”), 6 yet for
us there is but one God, the Father, from
whom all things came and for whom we live; and
there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through
whom all things came and through whom we live.

That scripture even talks about gods and lords who are in heaven.....

Not even false gods or lords...............

but 1corinthians helps give us d contrast and differenciates Yahweh from all other gods and diffÉrentiates Jesus frm all other Lords...

If Jesus was almighty God this would have been d best time for paul to tell us there are 2 almighty Gods.....

But 1 person is called God $ Father and the other Lord.....

And from 1 person(Yahweh) the Father from WHOM all things came from $ for whom we live and 1 person(Jesus) the sÓn of Yahweh through whom all things came from and through whom we live....

If we notÍce the 1 God from whom all things came was exclusively attributed to Yahweh the Father and not d son nor d holy ghost

And the Lord was kept for Jesus....

Differentiating the 2, for us to see and read

How can some1 read clear cut scriptures like this and still put Jesus in d same position with his Father??

How can some1 read jOhn 20:17 and still saÝ Jesus is d same Às his FathÉ?r??

If we all share the same God(Yahweh) and Father(Yahweh) with Jesus,then how can Jesus still be that God?

Isn't it amazing to know that we all share d same God and Father with Jesus

So we can all say ""THE GOD of JESUS CHRIST is my GOD"""
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by ijawkid(m): 8:04pm On Jun 08, 2012
The good thing about john 20:17 is that Jesus made that statement after his been ressurected.....

So no one can give d excuse that he was human so he had to call Yahweh ""my father and God""

Jesus in his ressurected person and with his full senses and power made that statement...

Debunking all ideas as to wether he is d same as his Father or if He is equal to his Father
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by Goshen360(m): 8:14pm On Jun 08, 2012
@ Ijawkid,

Thank God you agree Jesus as God. Like I always say, "God" is a general name for supernatural deity. Also take a look at this scriptures,

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who (God - the Father, mine added) hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: Eph. 1:3 kjv

Very clear and simple. The Father is God but have His unique and distinguishing names. The Son is God but also have His unique and distinguishing names. The Holy Spirit is God and also have many unique and distinguishing names. They are ONE in UNITY, that's why the term "Trinity" is given just for easy understand, the word trinity doesn't occur in the bible, but they are different persons, never in disagreement but always in UNITY and One, not one as an entity but one as a unit. I hope my/our other brothers study more on this subject. God bless you all. Am out of here. Will come back if need be. Enjoy your weekend all.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 08, 2012
I would simply like to give a simple advice. If you really want to understand a prtion of the bible that is unclear, PLEASE do not use only one Translation. I noticed that King James is a bit hard to understand probably because of the old English. And i also noticed it has some alterations that seem to hide certain truths. When i do personal bible study i use at least five translations, which makes my study worthwhile.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by Goshen360(m): 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2012
tgirl1986: I would simply like to give a simple advice. If you really want to understand a prtion of the bible that is unclear, PLEASE do not use only one Translation. I noticed that King James is a bit hard to understand probably because of the old English. And i also noticed it has some alterations that seem to hide certain truths. When i do personal bible study i use at least five translations, which makes my study worthwhile.

God bless you my sister. I often use KJV as my primary and consult more than 10 different translations for cross checking and clarity. I use Kjv so as to get use to a reference should I want to verbally "quote" the bible. I love the flow of Kjv when I want to verbally quote it but still use. Kjv is not perfect though but had preserved the truth over the ages. I hope all our brethren follow same example. I must confess, studying the word of God is NOT an easy task for deeper understand, meaning, clarity and much more, for revelations. We need many translations and many study aids.

May the Lord help us all.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by haibe(m): 10:54pm On Jun 08, 2012
Youhesh: It will be better u read that passage of Rev 1 v 8 again. Jesus did not say he was the almighty, God Jehovah was the one who said so. Jesus himself said in John 14 v 28 that the father is greater than he is. Whn asked about the time of the end, he said he did not knw but only the father and in 1 Cor 11 v 3, the bible said the head of the christ is GOd. These scriptures among many others simply shows that Jesus and God are not equal or one.
ℓ̊ know for sure that you are a jehovah witness because in ƔυƦ rev1:8 they have altered the word lord there to jehovah.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by buzugee(m): 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2012
THIS IS AN EXTREMELY GOOD QUESTION. THIS GOES AGAINST WHAT I PERSONALLY FEEL BUT IT IS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE GOD AND CHRIST MAY BE THE SAME. LOOK AT THIS

DESCRIPTION OF THE ANCIENT ONE ( LORD )-DANIEL 7 VS 9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

DESCRIPTION OF THE MESSIAH-REVELATIONS 1 VS 14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

either they look very much alike or they are the same wise looking black men with aged whitish wooly hair.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by buzugee(m): 11:13pm On Jun 08, 2012
mistake
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by LogicMind: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2012
buzugee: THIS IS AN EXTREMELY GOOD QUESTION. THIS GOES AGAINST WHAT I PERSONALLY FEEL BUT IT IS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE GOD AND CHRIST MAY BE THE SAME. LOOK AT THIS

DESCRIPTION OF THE ANCIENT ONE ( LORD )-DANIEL 7 VS 9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

DESCRIPTION OF THE MESSIAH-REVELATIONS 1 VS 14 His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

either they look very much alike or they are the same wise looking black men with aged whitish wooly hair.

If na im son, im go look like am. No?
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by haibe(m): 12:51am On Jun 09, 2012
God bless everyone here, uhm the issue of trinity isn't hard to understand as we may think. God is one that exists in three persons (father, son and holy spirit), this three are united together (tri-unity-trinity) but are distinct from each other, they have their will which are always in agreement. Note that their will can be different but will definitely end up in agreement. For example Jesus wanted the cup to pass over him but nonetheless still submited to the will of his father because he lay down his life by himself, he had the power to take it up. We can see that they can have different wills but it ends up in agreement. Jesus said if ℓ̊ go not away the comforter WILL not come, the holy spirit also have a will, they all have the same features of being like ALMIGHTY, holiness, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, eternal etc. They are co-equal, co-eternal, none is greater than the other. Jesus saying his father was greater than him was because of the limitation of the flesh, because he was a man he had to comply with the principles of being in flesh like worship to the father, being tempted, hungry, humbling himself in the sight of God as a man should like saying the father is greater than ℓ̊ or don't call me good master because only god is good. All this was as a result of him being in the form of a man. The jews understood what Jesus meant by saying ℓ̊ am my father are one, my father walketh hitherto and ℓ̊ walk, saying before abraham was ℓ̊ am and that was why they sought to stone him saying he blasphemed. He made it clear to them figuratively that he was God and that's why the jews says we stone you not for the works you have done but being a man you call yourself God. Melchizedeck was a picture of Jesus in the old testament, you can see his features in hebrew 7:1-3 that only God can have those features. Jesus has no beginning or end, he is from everlasting micah5:2. He wasn't created as some say because he was the firstborn of all creation, well the word firstborn comes from a greek word meaning protototype and can be used literally as firstborn and figuratively to mean pre-eminence (psalm 89:27,) even though david wasn't the firstborn and also jeremiah31:9 ephraim also called firstborn which is to mean pre eminence over his brother as God wants it.
In conclusion, the trinity doctrine wasn't formed in council of nicea but was only formally recognised as a teaching of the bible itself and therefore was made fully known as a cardinal doctrine of the bible by emperor ceasar constantine.
For a thought ☺₪ the trinity, read 1 john 5:17... God bless you all
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by nyameke: 2:31am On Jun 09, 2012
buzugee: THIS IS AN EXTREMELY GOOD QUESTION. THIS GOES AGAINST WHAT I PERSONALLY FEEL BUT IT IS STARTING TO LOOK LIKE GOD AND CHRIST MAY BE THE SAME. LOOK AT THIS

lol How are you nice to see the Lord opening your eyes to certain things..

Jesus Christ and the father has always been one and the same... To mankind he came as Yashua, to the angels He came as Michael... Jesus is also most times referred to as the Angel of the Lord in the old testament..
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by ckkris: 5:22am On Jun 09, 2012
haibe,
Many thanks. The False Witnesses of Jehovah, have been vigorously propagating lies, that it was Emperor Constantine that introduced trinity. But whenever trinity is discussed in the Bible, that lie about Constantine is too insignificant to arise, because Trinity has been manifest right from Genesis 1. Now, let all that had been deceived, humble themselves sincerely, acknowledge The Truth, and begin to enjoy the glorious liberty of the sons of God, in JESUS name, amen. JESUS IS LORD.
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by ijawkid(m): 7:18am On Jun 09, 2012
haibe: God bless everyone here, uhm the issue of trinity isn't hard to understand as we may think. God is one that exists in three persons (father, son and holy spirit), this three are united together (tri-unity-trinity) but are distinct from each other, they have their will which are always in agreement. Note that their will can be different but will definitely end up in agreement. For example Jesus wanted the cup to pass over him but nonetheless still submited to the will of his father because he lay down his life by himself, he had the power to take it up. We can see that they can have different wills but it ends up in agreement. Jesus said if ℓ̊ go not away the comforter WILL not come, the holy spirit also have a will, they all have the same features of being like ALMIGHTY, holiness, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, eternal etc. They are co-equal, co-eternal, none is greater than the other. Jesus saying his father was greater than him was because of the limitation of the flesh, because he was a man he had to comply with the principles of being in flesh like worship to the father, being tempted, hungry, humbling himself in the sight of God as a man should like saying the father is greater than ℓ̊ or don't call me good master because only god is good. All this was as a result of him being in the form of a man. The jews understood what Jesus meant by saying ℓ̊ am my father are one, my father walketh hitherto and ℓ̊ walk, saying before abraham was ℓ̊ am and that was why they sought to stone him saying he blasphemed. He made it clear to them figuratively that he was God and that's why the jews says we stone you not for the works you have done but being a man you call yourself God. Melchizedeck was a picture of Jesus in the old testament, you can see his features in hebrew 7:1-3 that only God can have those features. Jesus has no beginning or end, he is from everlasting micah5:2. He wasn't created as some say because he was the firstborn of all creation, well the word firstborn comes from a greek word meaning protototype and can be used literally as firstborn and figuratively to mean pre-eminence (psalm 89:27,) even though david wasn't the firstborn and also jeremiah31:9 ephraim also called firstborn which is to mean pre eminence over his brother as God wants it.
In conclusion, the trinity doctrine wasn't formed in council of nicea but was only formally recognised as a teaching of the bible itself and therefore was made fully known as a cardinal doctrine of the bible by emperor ceasar constantine.
For a thought ☺₪ the trinity, read 1 john 5:17... God bless you all

And so also did constantine bring in d cross and all other false ish we see in christendom today..........

And also d worship of mary and of d saints......

How can u say constantine brought out d trinity dogma clearer?

Who appointed that idol worshiper over Gods work

Have u guys heard of d latin vulgate and d wayo that was played in tryin to enforce d trinity on many and into d scriptures?

Ur all running away from what happened @ d council of nicea........

I'm happy u guys still can't say wat u understand from 1corinthians 15:27 $ 28....

John 20:17 is also there for u guys......

U dnt know d implications wen u say Jesus is Yahweh.........
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by ijawkid(m): 7:24am On Jun 09, 2012
ckkris: haibe,
Many thanks. The False Witnesses of Jehovah, have been vigorously propagating lies, that it was Emperor Constantine that introduced trinity. But whenever trinity is discussed in the Bible, that lie about Constantine is too insignificant to arise, because Trinity has been manifest right from Genesis 1. Now, let all that had been deceived, humble themselves sincerely, acknowledge The Truth, and begin to enjoy the glorious liberty of the sons of God, in JESUS name, amen. JESUS IS LORD.

So d Jehovahs witnesses can be false but an idol worshiper,a blood guilty demon like constantine can be true?

Chkris I have said u guys wiLl have to kill Yahweh to make Jesus d almighty God.........

They are 2 different persons and 1 is greater than d other.....

Because of constantine u guys have shoved away words of Jesus hinself when he said "" the Father is greater than I am"""

If u guys can run away from Jesus's own words and cling to constantines method then goodluck to u.........

I still wonder why u pray in Jesus name......

U still do nt understand d import..........

If Jesus is d almighty God then he can't be d mediator @ d same time....

Find some1 elses name to pray thru to Jesus....

That's y I like d catholics...

They just simply pray thru mary our new high priest.....

Common sense shuld tell u guys that if Jesus is d high priest then he has a superior...

Trinity don scatter ona brain.....

We'll be having more atheist in no time when they can't handle this spurious belief of God..........
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by ijawkid(m): 7:39am On Jun 09, 2012

Did u notice there's still a difference....

D ancient of days has got white hair like wool and so did d son of man too.....

But guess what.........

Fire was coming out from d son of mans eyes(Jesus),but wasn't from d ancient of days eyes(Yahweh)

Can u see d difference??

Spot it my dear comrade.........

Also compare rev. 19:12

Yahweh sits like the oga of all as he has always been.....

While Jesus who he has entrusted with authority to do Justice to satan and all wickedness is in action,Yahweh sits on his magnificent throne........

Jesus is on a horse doing his God assigned duty,Yahweh remains on his throne....

Please spot d differences...........

The title ""son of man"" shows d difference already from d ancient of days....

Remember the son of man as daniel tells us in verse 13 "" I saw in d night visions,and behold ,one like d son of man(Jesus) came with clouds of heaven,and came to d ancient of days, and they brought him near before Him(Yahweh,ancient of days)..

Jesus (son of man,1 person ) was brought b4 d ancient of days(Yahweh,another different person)

Please english alone tells us that Jesus cannot be brought to himself,neither was Jesus on a throne b4 he was brought.......

Jesus gained access to d almighty,ancient of days,Yahweh,the Father and God of our Lord him

Abi I no sabi english again?

The white hair is not d issue,after all we dnt expect them to be having long black brazilian hairs.......lol

This shuld also give us a clue as to d kinda hair d angels shuld have...

This is heaven for Gods sake..........

The inhabitants are always bright looking,white,radiant............
Re: Is Jesus Christ Same As God Almighty?? by ijawkid(m): 7:52am On Jun 09, 2012
@buzugee....

Moreover there head been and hair been white signifies sometin......

2 of them no be small pikin.........

It signifies there existence.......

D angels too.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019: Catholic Church Will Enforce Ban On Political Prophecy – Bishop Onaga / Jehovah's Witnesses And The Resurrection Of Jesus / My Days In The Kingdom Of Darkness__evangelist Funmilayo Adebayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.