Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,641 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Should I Move Or Persit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Move Or Persit (811 Views)

Is It Over?should I Move On? / Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? / Should I Go After My Baby's Daddy Or Should I Move On With My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Move Or Persit by kepstone: 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2012
Really i try 2 figure this out. I met this girl in my undergraduate years back in 2007, then we were in 100 level so i met her in lecture theatre that 9t as we got talking we came to realise that both of us have the same name i mean paul n paula. I was sincerely attracted 2 her and things went on smoothly 4 us as frnds i never thought of relationship in my mind back then. I knw she went 2ru a challenging period in school she has to drop out 4 a year while i continued my skool. I wz truly there 4 her with encouragement n prayers. She eventually came back 2 continue schooling an we saw often n tlk. Be 4 i left sch in 2011 i told her i liked her and that 9t she said nothing an we kept on discusing fine on fone even though she was on IT. We saw in Dec whn skool resume and tlk normal but she will not allow me to knw her house at all. In jan 2012 i pause our communication and honestly ask her wat about my proposal in october last year..,she said i should move on an dat she just came out of a rlationship 4months a go, that me i do not have the quality of the guy she will like to date and if God wants us 2 be 2geda we will be. She said she does not want 2 disappoint me, that there is a guy she likes. I was down i know she did nt brk my heart but i love hear dearly do i still have a love chance with this girl. I have been the one calling always, u know no reciprocation 4rm Jan 2, 2012 should i move or persist. I think of her, her good qualities. we seriously communicate and talk at lenght but i seem not to figure out wats on. NL Wat do i do. Ur advice pls NOT insult
Re: Should I Move Or Persit by Killz1(m): 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2012
kepstone: Really i try 2 figure this out. I met this girl in my undergraduate years back in 2007, then we were in 100 level so i met her in lecture theatre that 9t as we got talking we came to realise that both of us have the same name i mean paul n paula. I was sincerely attracted 2 her and things went on smoothly 4 us as frnds i never thought of relationship in my mind back then. I knw she went 2ru a challenging period in school she has to drop out 4 a year while i continued my skool. I wz truly there 4 her with encouragement n prayers. She eventually came back 2 continue schooling an we saw often n tlk. Be 4 i left sch in 2011 i told her i liked her and that 9t she said nothing an we kept on discusing fine on fone even though she was on IT. We saw in Dec whn skool resume and tlk normal but she will not allow me to knw her house at all. In jan 2012 i pause our communication and honestly ask her wat about my proposal in october last year..,she said i should move on an dat she just came out of a rlationship 4months a go, that me i do not have the quality of the guy she will like to date and if God wants us 2 be 2geda we will be. She said she does not want 2 disappoint me, that there is a guy she likes. I was down i know she did nt brk my heart but i love hear dearly do i still have a love chance with this girl. I have been the one calling always, u know no reciprocation 4rm Jan 2, 2012 should i move or persist. I think of her, her good qualities. we seriously communicate and talk at lenght but i seem not to figure out wats on. NL Wat do i do. Ur advice pls NOT insult
Learn to differentiate "Friendship" from "Relationship". . .

Not every girl that is friends with you wants to date you or have se[b]x[/b] with you. . . Now, move on and forget about a relationship with her. She has written it on the wall, -her hand is still on the wall sef- but you just refuse to see it! Be a good boy, quit embarrassing yourself.
Re: Should I Move Or Persit by goldenboi(m): 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2012
@OP Abeg move on.

whenever a lady tells you such words, they are usually loaded with meanings.

Save urself d wahala and move on!!!
Re: Should I Move Or Persit by itiswell1(m): 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2012
What are you still waiting for?
Re: Should I Move Or Persit by acidtalk: 1:09am On Apr 07, 2012
kepstone: that me i do not have the quality of the guy she will like to date

She said she does not want 2 disappoint me,

that there is a guy she likes.

u know no reciprocation 4rm Jan 2, 2012 should i move or persist.

*she has totally insulted you - The Qualities in a man she what that you dodnt have is most likely the Heavy Cash.

Now its time to leave her alone and spend that same energy you are using to chase her to start chasing money. I mean REAL CASH. When you HAMMER, she will then see she loves those nasty attitude of yours just because the good qualities (money)are now shining.

*she did not only dissapoint you, she also disgraced you.

*since she has told you there's another guy why are you still stalking her? She na until when boys break your head ni before you leave her.

*when someone doesn't reciprocate your calls and messages it only means they don't like you period.

Stop acting like a di*ck head and MOVE ON!!!

(1) (Reply)

Where Are My Yoruba Queens? / The Return Of The King! / How True Is It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.