Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You (4773 Views)

Reasons Why You Shouldn't Stay In Family House During NYSC / 10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Staying In Family House During NYSC / Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by jellyface(m): 11:48pm On Apr 06, 2012
Hello everyone, i want dis issue to be examined and cross-examined. After helping my fiancee influence posting durin her service year, i discovered that She had intimacy with 3 men during her service year despite the fact that i made sure we visited each other regularly as distance made us 9 hrs apart. I discovered through her close friend who called me one evening to narrate what was actually going on cos she was going astray.Although, i ve caught her lyin several times in the past, My fiancee confessed to me and wants forgiveness. She got a new blackberry,an ipad,and a laptop frm these men. She claims to hve ended her flings with them and wants us to get married soon. She suspects her friend exposed her and doesnt talk to her anymore.Nairalanders, kindly help me scrutinize this case. Matured minds only. Thanks.
Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by cantell(m): 11:53pm On Apr 06, 2012
jellyface: Hello everyone, i want dis issue to be examined and cross-examined. After helping my fiancee influence posting durin her service year, i discovered that She had intimacy with 3 men during her service year despite the fact that i made sure we visited each other regularly as distance made us 9 hrs apart. I discovered through her close friend who called me one evening to narrate what was actually going on cos she was going astray.Although, i ve caught her lyin several times in the past, My fiancee confessed to me and wants forgiveness. She got a new blackberry,an ipad,and a laptop frm these men. She claims to hve ended her flings with them and wants us to get married soon. She suspects her friend exposed her and doesnt talk to her anymore.Nairalanders, kindly help me scrutinize this case. Matured minds only. Thanks.
See maga! See as dem dey drink "hot tea" for person head.grin
Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by shawdon(m): 2:07am On Apr 07, 2012
Young man...forget the gurl joor

Bad habit is like one doing drugs,it's hard to leave...she will still go back to the habit after you both wed.

1 Like

Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by 190: 2:17am On Apr 07, 2012
I bet she was in PH when she slept with these men

1 Like

Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by azpekuliar: 5:38am On Apr 07, 2012
You have paid the due price for influencing her posting to a choice city. Swallow your pride now and get on with making the best of the relationship.
Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by Jaideyone(m): 5:54am On Apr 07, 2012
You can't make a wife out of a ho. A word is enough for the wise.

2 Likes

Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by wolexojo(m): 6:18am On Apr 07, 2012
@azpeculliar:what relationship are u talking about? @poster: u don't need no advice,rather its ur gf or fiance that does. She has actually found her calling in prostitution cos at least she got a bb,an ipad and a laptop for her sexual excapades! Tell her to move ahead and rergister her company,while u move on with ur life! As a goat,she has shown u where to put the rope! *based on ur post oooooooo!
190: I bet she was in PH when she slept with these men
or Calabar!
Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 07, 2012
All dis commenters above ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ pls ǰU̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ shut da hell up! U̶̲̥̅̊ will hardly find A̶̲̥̅ chic durin nysc year ∂α† will nt Zap anoda guy weda I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅ relationship or not! Even †ЂΞ holy holy girls D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ Bleep once or twice durin dis period, can U̶̲̥̅̊ commenters swear b4 A̶̲̥̅ dangerous shrine ∂α† Ūя̲̅ gf neva bleeped anoda durin her nysc year? I A̶̲̥̅̊M̶̲̥̅ nt supportin †ЂΞ chics FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ sleepin around though, but A̶̲̥̅̊M̶̲̥̅ ǰU̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ bn realistic cos av lost count of Ђδω many chics who had A̶̲̥̅ steady relationship i bleeped continually durin nysc. Nor play ˚˚˚°ºH
Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 07, 2012
your fiancee is a greedy, cheap, unsatisfiable girl. any girl that love flashy things- BB latest, i-pad, laptop (latest), cars, hair, clothes, wears, luxury, money, etc, cannot make a good wife, such girls are supposed to be singles for live, but here in Nigeria men make mistakes of taking them to the altar with the hope that they will turn Mary thereafter, LIES! If we men decide to culture Nigerian girls by making them understand certain things, they will change, but we aid them to live useless lives. your fiancee is the type of girls that ought to remain single for live, so make your decision wisely so you don't regret. and such girls always want marriage and commitment as a hiding place, don't give em, cos they just want to use it to brag to their fellow ashis and competitors that shebi una done see say I still married after all my wakawaka, a man found me worthy to be his wife, so to hell with all of u. thats why most Nigerian girls marry not necessarily out of love for their fiancee or passion for family life. most again marry to run away from poverty, to hide their shabby character, etc, etc....most do not marry for genuine reasons. so be careful, she acted like one of the numerous whores in Nigeria, which is actually 80 - 89% of Nigerian girls, she seems to be among, look for the remaining 11%, u can find them if u desire, no woman is so special, what u find in one, u can find in thousands!! don't build your whole life around one girl, be a man with wisdom!! Again remember, u only knew about three men, you never knew the real no, they might be up to six or more, I know girls like your fiancee, I come across them daily, they always claim they got fiancee, but still want a fling to get this and that their fiancee cannot provide. and the uselss part of it, she might not be using the laptop to do important things besides watching Hollywood & Nollywood films thats spoiling them all. she might not even know how to use MSword, Excel, Powerpoint, yet she risked her asss to obtain something she don't need. again, she might not be usin the ipad for anything serious besides watching films too and for show-off, these girls are just focus-less, use your sense, like a poster said, u need no advice here. as for the guy talking about corpers he bleeeped, sure majority do that, but not all...its just like that- Nigerian girls are just like that, but still good ones exist, very very few, look for them, so they can be glad they remained good girls, but instead we men will abandon them and go for the bad girls, so that the good girls will be left wondering why they remained good, we need to make them feel happy that they are good by not going far with the bad girls, I hope u guys got me right? goodluck!

6 Likes

Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by Scash(f): 6:33am On Apr 07, 2012
You can take the ho out of d brothel, but you cant take d brothel out of d ho..... FREE HER!

1 Like

Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by neyostica: 7:16am On Apr 07, 2012
Op, its your cross, try and make the best out of her, lyk boyloaf said, 80% of gals Bleep around during service year, so its no biggie
Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by tasandra: 9:32am On Apr 07, 2012
Op,did u say she cheated 3times and u still call her a fiancee abeg comot make i pass jare undecided

1 Like

Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by confuscius: 9:50am On Apr 07, 2012
Confucius says "no advice given to you would sound right but the one you give urself".
Confucius has seen the advice given to u by other people in the forum and thinks they told u the truth. Regardless of the fact that no one wants 2 judge her but u called her ur fiancee, but yet she opened her ass 4 three other men. We all know its hard 2 let go sometimes but a woman u want 2 marry went 2 service and opened her ass 4 three other men and got gifts in the process. Make no mistakes about it, if u marry her, she may probably bring a man in2 ur marriage bed whenever u leave ur house. The rest is ur decision.

1 Like

Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by osajojo(m): 10:09am On Apr 07, 2012
This is how its works, keep fukin her make her feel there's hope don't giv her a dime tell her u even trust her but meanwhile fine another sweetgirl u giv ur heart to and build ur life with her, kip fukin this ur prost gf like a prost she is. U wud enjoy it and she wud hv lost more afterwards

2 Likes

Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by coogar: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2012
jellyface: Hello everyone, i want dis issue to be examined and cross-examined. After helping my fiancee influence posting durin her service year, i discovered that She had intimacy with 3 men during her service year despite the fact that i made sure we visited each other regularly as distance made us 9 hrs apart. I discovered through her close friend who called me one evening to narrate what was actually going on cos she was going astray.Although, i ve caught her lyin several times in the past, My fiancee confessed to me and wants forgiveness. She got a new blackberry,an ipad,and a laptop frm these men. She claims to hve ended her flings with them and wants us to get married soon. She suspects her friend exposed her and doesnt talk to her anymore.Nairalanders, kindly help me scrutinize this case. Matured minds only. Thanks.

don't make a whöre a housewife.
forget the chic.
Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 07, 2012
Don't even move near her again in ur lyf.

1 Like

Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by clino: 12:05pm On Apr 07, 2012
3 men for gift is not a mistake its prostitution. she played you.

2 Likes

Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by tellwisdom: 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2012
Dude, so you still get hand dey type after this bad incident?? damn embarassed embarassed
Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by kemiola89(f): 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2012
follow your heart
Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 07, 2012
cugresources: your fiancee is a greedy, cheap, unsatisfiable girl. any girl that love flashy things- BB latest, i-pad, laptop (latest), cars, hair, clothes, wears, luxury, money, etc, cannot make a good wife, such girls are supposed to be singles for live, but here in Nigeria men make mistakes of taking them to the altar with the hope that they will turn Mary thereafter, LIES! If we men decide to culture Nigerian girls by making them understand certain things, they will change, but we aid them to live useless lives. your fiancee is the type of girls that ought to remain single for live, so make your decision wisely so you don't regret. and such girls always want marriage and commitment as a hiding place, don't give em, cos they just want to use it to brag to their fellow ashis and competitors that shebi una done see say I still married after all my wakawaka, a man found me worthy to be his wife, so to hell with all of u. thats why most Nigerian girls marry not necessarily out of love for their fiancee or passion for family life. most again marry to run away from poverty, to hide their shabby character, etc, etc....most do not marry for genuine reasons. so be careful, she acted like one of the numerous whores in Nigeria, which is actually 80 - 89% of Nigerian girls, she seems to be among, look for the remaining 11%, u can find them if u desire, no woman is so special, what u find in one, u can find in thousands!! don't build your whole life around one girl, be a man with wisdom!! Again remember, u only knew about three men, you never knew the real no, they might be up to six or more, I know girls like your fiancee, I come across them daily, they always claim they got fiancee, but still want a fling to get this and that their fiancee cannot provide. and the uselss part of it, she might not be using the laptop to do important things besides watching Hollywood & Nollywood films thats spoiling them all. she might not even know how to use MSword, Excel, Powerpoint, yet she risked her asss to obtain something she don't need. again, she might not be usin the ipad for anything serious besides watching films too and for show-off, these girls are just focus-less, use your sense, like a poster said, u need no advice here. as for the guy talking about corpers he bleeeped, sure majority do that, but not all...its just like that- Nigerian girls are just like that, but still good ones exist, very very few, look for them, so they can be glad they remained good girls, but instead we men will abandon them and go for the bad girls, so that the good girls will be left wondering why they remained good, we need to make them feel happy that they are good by not going far with the bad girls, I hope u guys got me right? goodluck!
God bless you for this. Nigerian men listen to me, the power is in our hands to eliminate all this golddigging tendencies in our women. Disciplinary measures such as dumping them like my homeboy Ogbeche77 did will suffice. @Jellyface you should be Jellyheart instead, after doing all this you want to take her back? You never marry person she don dey collect Ipad and laptop, in five years time it would have elevated to cars, go on you hear? Ode. You cannot make a ho a housewife, how many times will you hear this. Oh and btw, she didnt tell you herself her friend did and she no longer speaks to that friend because dat one open her yansh abi? Maa lo golo golo so gbo, ode. Gerrout!

1 Like

Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by Osama10(m): 1:10pm On Apr 07, 2012
OP, do you really need an answer to this problem?
Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2012
neyostica: Op, its your cross, try and make the best out of her, lyk boyloaf said, 80% of gals Bleep around during service year, so its no biggie
How can one be this wicked? Soon ladies will stary fawking 9 men during service and 'rightfully' expect their bfs/hubbies to move on with life? Biggie ko, Tupac ni.

1 Like

Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by IBEXY(m): 2:02pm On Apr 07, 2012
The woman has no moral restraints or respect for you or herself. I can understand one mistake/ episode of cheating but with 3 men and for material stuff? Its bad. Really bad!

I have been in that situation before, when mobile phones first came out back in the days. My lady back then slept with a much older man to get a phone. I caught her in the act in my case. Tried to endure but I found it was a habit and not a mistake as the girl in question continually slept with men to get whatever I could not provide.

Mark it, she will do it to gain promotion at work too (talking from experience here).

I can see you in future doing DNA tests to prove the paternity of your kids.

My advice, leave now while you can. As I did.

2 Likes

Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by mimicue(f): 2:12pm On Apr 07, 2012
Materialistic girl and ur still calling her fiance.. I don't only pity d fact that she will cheat on u wen u marry buh pity u dah shez gona drain u out if you marry her and once u can't afford wat she wants or ur not more giving her shez gonna leave u for anoda man.. Just back out now b4 its too late except u want to marry anoda (julie cooperwink she would finish u and leave you bro wake up now b4 its too late

1 Like

Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by Vergil: 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2012
Boyloaf: All dis commenters above ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ pls ǰU̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ shut da hell up! U̶̲̥̅̊ will hardly find A̶̲̥̅ chic durin nysc year ∂α† will nt Zap anoda guy weda I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅ relationship or not! Even †ЂΞ holy holy girls D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ Bleep once or twice durin dis period, can U̶̲̥̅̊ commenters swear b4 A̶̲̥̅ dangerous shrine ∂α† Ūя̲̅ gf neva bleeped anoda durin her nysc year? I A̶̲̥̅̊M̶̲̥̅ nt supportin †ЂΞ chics FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ sleepin around though, but A̶̲̥̅̊M̶̲̥̅ ǰU̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ bn realistic cos av lost count of Ђδω many chics who had A̶̲̥̅ steady relationship i bleeped continually durin nysc. Nor play ˚˚˚°ºH

You used naira abi? U obv splashed a bit naira about, like those men. Not blackberry n d lot sha
Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by jmoore(m): 6:03pm On Apr 07, 2012
Boyloaf: All dis commenters above ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ pls ǰU̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ shut da hell up! U̶̲̥̅̊ will hardly find A̶̲̥̅ chic durin nysc year ∂α† will nt Zap anoda guy weda I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ A̶̲̥̅ relationship or not! Even †ЂΞ holy holy girls D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ Bleep once or twice durin dis period, can U̶̲̥̅̊ commenters swear b4 A̶̲̥̅ dangerous shrine ∂α† Ūя̲̅ gf neva bleeped anoda durin her nysc year? I A̶̲̥̅̊M̶̲̥̅ nt supportin †ЂΞ chics FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ sleepin around though, but A̶̲̥̅̊M̶̲̥̅ ǰU̶̲̥̅̊§τ̲̅ bn realistic cos av lost count of Ђδω many chics who had A̶̲̥̅ steady relationship i bleeped continually durin nysc. Nor play ˚˚˚°ºH

what's the population of women in Nigeria? And you met them all to reach your conclusion? If you are a he-goat call yourself one and don't generalize.

@poster, cancel and burn the engagement.
Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by ijebuboy18(m): 6:48pm On Apr 07, 2012
1 stray d**k i would 4gve so long am sure she's not going back; 2 stray d**ks, well am not sure but she will have to be a bit more convincing and persuasive but 3 stray d**ks, NO WAY, THAT SEEMS MORE LIKE AN HABIT THAN A SLIP-UP.
Then you also have to think abt affairs u r not aware of, guy borrow urself brain jo...
Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by ralfo85(m): 6:55pm On Apr 07, 2012
Judging by the mosaic law, if she actually was your fiancée when this happened and not just your girl friend; she would be stoned to death.

Read between the lines... hahahahaha
Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 08, 2012
jmoore:

what's the population of women in Nigeria? And you met them all to reach your conclusion? If you are a he-goat call yourself one and don't generalize.

@poster, cancel and burn the engagement.
A̶̲̥̅̊M̶̲̥̅ ₪O he-goat, but Ūя̲̅ daddy Ȋ̝̊̅§.
Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by Lagusta(m): 7:52am On Apr 08, 2012
cugresources: your fiancee is a greedy, cheap, unsatisfiable girl. any girl that love flashy things- BB latest, i-pad, laptop (latest), cars, hair, clothes, wears, luxury, money, etc, cannot make a good wife, such girls are supposed to be singles for live, but here in Nigeria men make mistakes of taking them to the altar with the hope that they will turn Mary thereafter, LIES! If we men decide to culture Nigerian girls by making them understand certain things, they will change, but we aid them to live useless lives. your fiancee is the type of girls that ought to remain single for live, so make your decision wisely so you don't regret. and such girls always want marriage and commitment as a hiding place, don't give em, cos they just want to use it to brag to their fellow ashis and competitors that shebi una done see say I still married after all my wakawaka, a man found me worthy to be his wife, so to hell with all of u. thats why most Nigerian girls marry not necessarily out of love for their fiancee or passion for family life. most again marry to run away from poverty, to hide their shabby character, etc, etc....most do not marry for genuine reasons. so be careful, she acted like one of the numerous whores in Nigeria, which is actually 80 - 89% of Nigerian girls, she seems to be among, look for the remaining 11%, u can find them if u desire, no woman is so special, what u find in one, u can find in thousands!! don't build your whole life around one girl, be a man with wisdom!! Again remember, u only knew about three men, you never knew the real no, they might be up to six or more, I know girls like your fiancee, I come across them daily, they always claim they got fiancee, but still want a fling to get this and that their fiancee cannot provide. and the uselss part of it, she might not be using the laptop to do important things besides watching Hollywood & Nollywood films thats spoiling them all. she might not even know how to use MSword, Excel, Powerpoint, yet she risked her asss to obtain something she don't need. again, she might not be usin the ipad for anything serious besides watching films too and for show-off, these girls are just focus-less, use your sense, like a poster said, u need no advice here. as for the guy talking about corpers he bleeeped, sure majority do that, but not all...its just like that- Nigerian girls are just like that, but still good ones exist, very very few, look for them, so they can be glad they remained good girls, but instead we men will abandon them and go for the bad girls, so that the good girls will be left wondering why they remained good, we need to make them feel happy that they are good by not going far with the bad girls, I hope u guys got me right? goodluck!
seconded, supported and stamped, GBAM!!!
Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by dabrake(m): 2:24pm On Apr 08, 2012
this is one of the best post I've read in this section, coupled with the bolded part. God will continually bless you. May you well of wisdom, understanding and knowledge never dry up.
Re: You Discover That During NYSC, Your Fiancee Slept With 3 Men While Dating You by wolexojo(m): 10:51am On Apr 09, 2012
kemiola89: follow your heart
Abeg what heart is there to follow again? Heart that has been destroyed! @op no waste time! Take to ur heels unless u wanna do as some poster advised 'keep phucking her and deceiving her'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Any One Registered For The NYSC2016.? / Those Posted To Akwa Ibom State For NYSC B15,lets meet here / Don't Be Deceived: No NYSC Posting Runs Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.