Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,721 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

If You Go To Club On Good Friday (shame) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Go To Club On Good Friday (shame) (511 Views)

Good Friday: Is Abstaining From Meat Superstitous Or Biblical? / Good Friday Crucifixion Of Jesus In Nigeria / Do You Eat Meat On Good Friday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Go To Club On Good Friday (shame) by mekaboy(m): 12:00am On Apr 07, 2012
I AM SURPRISED THE WAY PEOPLE CELEBRATE EVERY OCCASION IN NIGERIA, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT OVER 50% OF PEOPLE CLAIMING TO BE CHRISTIANS ARE IN THE CLUB ALL OVER NIGERIA?

ANY NAIRALAND CHRISTIAN WHO WENT TO CLUB TODAY, SHAME ON YOU grin grin grin
Re: If You Go To Club On Good Friday (shame) by LogicMind: 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2012
how im take concern you how i live my life?
amebo.
busybody
converter
moralist
follower
evil doer

look at your yeye life first

(1) (Reply)

What Sort Of Work / The Fullness Of Truth In Jesus Is Unfolded To Us Gradually Through The Spirit / With God No Hope Is Lost..................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.