Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Expose -the Truth About Easter Eggs - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Expose -the Truth About Easter Eggs (2339 Views)

Nigeria Are Funny! Hilarious Picture About Easter ;D ;D / The Truth About Nigerian Bloggers With (pics) / Which Of These Two Is Telling The Truth? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Expose -the Truth About Easter Eggs by ekeroyal(m): 7:20am On Apr 07, 2012
Prove me otherwise pls

Re: Expose -the Truth About Easter Eggs by bunmioguns(m): 7:22am On Apr 07, 2012
what is Easter Egg?
Re: Expose -the Truth About Easter Eggs by ekeroyal(m): 7:27am On Apr 07, 2012
^ask google
Re: Expose -the Truth About Easter Eggs by bunmioguns(m): 7:29am On Apr 07, 2012
ekeroyal: ^ask google

what is google? undecided
Re: Expose -the Truth About Easter Eggs by ekeroyal(m): 7:34am On Apr 07, 2012
bunmioguns:

what is google? undecided

ask your gal friend embarassed
Re: Expose -the Truth About Easter Eggs by bunmioguns(m): 7:36am On Apr 07, 2012
ekeroyal:

ask your gal friend embarassed

I no get girlfrd again undecided
Re: Expose -the Truth About Easter Eggs by ekeroyal(m): 7:39am On Apr 07, 2012
^how can you say such a thing when you have lots of kwel babes in here do you want me to toast them for you? Pls stop disappointing me in the public square.
Re: Expose -the Truth About Easter Eggs by bunmioguns(m): 7:42am On Apr 07, 2012
ekeroyal: ^how can you say such a thing when you have lots of kwel babes in here do you want me to toast them for you? Pls stop disappointing me in the public square.

How I go fit toast dem. . . . Pls heeeeeeeelp
Re: Expose -the Truth About Easter Eggs by sm1fabulous: 7:48am On Apr 07, 2012
hmmmm @poster...am sorry was i sopos to laugh? undecided undecided ave seen dat a million tyms n i didnt even chuckle embarassed pls help NL n raise ur standards wink
Re: Expose -the Truth About Easter Eggs by ekeroyal(m): 8:36am On Apr 07, 2012
bunmioguns:

How I go fit toast dem. . . . Pls heeeeeeeelp

Pls go to sexuality section or contact Donko**** he's good at such things

sm1fabulous: hmmmm @poster...am sorry was i sopos to laugh? undecided undecided ave seen dat a million tyms n i didnt even chuckle embarassed pls help NL n raise ur standards wink

And must you tell us you have no teeth so you can't laugh or you need to be taught? Okponu
Re: Expose -the Truth About Easter Eggs by sm1fabulous: 10:37am On Apr 07, 2012
ekeroyal:

Pls go to sexuality section or contact Donko**** he's good at such things

And must you tell us you have no teeth so you can't laugh or you need to be taught? Okponu
no i nid 2 tel u dat the toothless she-monkey dat posted dat is so DAFT

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For Every Girl Who Wants Good Husband Material!!! / AKPORS FINALLY SPEAKS OUT / I Am Missing My Wife Booqee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.