Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? (164376 Views)

Meaning Of LOL, LMAO, LMDAO And BTW / Full Meaning Of Some Common Slang's Use In Chatting / Meet The Founders And Country Of Origin Of MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by clem2love(m): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2013
MTN-Maritime Telecommunications Network
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by otunlexy(m): 10:30am On Apr 12, 2013
Mtn-manage this network
mtn-multi tax network
mtn-money teleporting nigeria
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by nikkidibbles: 10:53am On Apr 12, 2013
Mobile Telephone network..... for your daily lifestyle news and entertainment: www.happenings9ja.com
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 12, 2013
Mobile telephone network AKA the best network so far #nobelie
sicily4u: Well i don't know if here is the right place to ask this question, but all the same i want know the full meaning of MTN, anybody with info ?
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 12, 2013
yup this one....just remove the "s" and its the right one
but guy na wa oh....your google noh de work? me just de ask
mondi_cheeks: mobile telephone networks
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by peruso: 12:08pm On Apr 12, 2013
jigawatts: Most Terrible Network grin grin

You have 86 likes

That means you WON!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by dj5naira(m): 12:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
A brainless fowl.
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by darexkey(m): 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2013
Mad Telecommunication Network
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by korm2me(m): 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2013
u r talented
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by korm2me(m): 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2013
u r talented, cum colet one mtn recharge kard
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by korm2me(m): 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2013
jas_o: It is Mobile Telecommunication Network.
Those fools who derive fun in spoiling the company name should desist or go and die.
This is why you people don't grow. The logical reasoning that should have been imployed to make your point known will be burry for illogical and brainless unterances of yours. Either you like it or not, the system has tremendiously impacted possitively in Nigeria. It gave you employment. procuce star through project fame; these are people who had no hope in making it through their naturally gifted tallent because their Govt. have betrayed them. but with the company and the rest tellecomunication comapanies hope was revived. Dont be an ingrate, try appreciate what we are pressently getting. More good things are still in offing for all of us, let us all be pattient.
guy go anounce am 4 CNN. lts like mtn is ur grand **
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by GMartyns(f): 6:05pm On Apr 12, 2013
[quote author=jigawatts]Most Terrible Network grin grin[/quote

Only you got the perfect answer!
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by Chudiking(m): 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2013
johnugwu: Dudes y all dis sad responses?if u dont knw keep queit, must u post?
even the admin expect to see something funny bout ds post, dnt brag
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by phellycia2013(f): 8:53pm On Apr 12, 2013
Those fools who derive fun in spoiling the company name should desist or go and die.
This is why you people don't grow. The logical reasoning that should have been imployed to make your point known will be burry for illogical and brainless unterances of yours. Either you like it or not, the system has tremendiously impacted possitively in Nigeria. It gave you employment. procuce star through project fame; these are people who had no hope in making it through their naturally gifted tallent because their Govt. have betrayed them. but with the company and the rest tellecomunication comapanies hope was revived. Dont be an ingrate, try appreciate what we are pressently getting. More good things are still in offing for all of us, let us all be pattient.
. aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ anywyz a staff Jx asking! undecided
. aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ anywyz a staff Jx asking!
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by popovich: 9:49am On Apr 13, 2013
Ask google nw
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by 0Dynamic0(m): 10:04am On Apr 13, 2013
I too know... Btw, your english sucks! Try using a dictionary!
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by excorper(m): 10:16am On Apr 13, 2013
men youch network
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by phazotron(m): 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2013
psucc: Sir! Sir!! Sir!!! I know the answer! MTN means Mobile Telecommunicathief Network. Gbam!
chairman ur head is there
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by phazotron(m): 2:18pm On Jun 01, 2013
AccessME: Most Troublesom network
u are gifted
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by tismoney: 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2013
Forget about google jare ask d great nairalanders no b person programe google oya go ask google weada e no go bring u back to nairaland from patrick obahiag_bon full meaning of MTN

Machiavellian Telepathy Necromacy

you can call patrik obahia_gun for interperation or any english guru in d house?
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by dejt4u(m): 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2013
sicily4u: Well i don't know if here is the right place to ask this question, but all the same i want know the full meaning of MTN, anybody with info ?

mobile telephone network
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by samurairulzz(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
Manage the network
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by abhishek0107: 9:38am On Apr 07, 2017
Full form of MTN is Minneapolis Telecommunications Network.
Source: formfull.in

1 Like

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by varunrana633(m): 9:21am On Apr 28, 2020
https://fulform.in/[url]Full Form [/url]of MTN A medium-term note. A medium-term note (MTN) is a note that usually matures in five to 10 years. A corporate MTN can be continuously offered by a company to investors through a dealer with investors being able to choose from differing maturities, ranging from nine months to 30 years, though most MTNs range in maturity from one to 10 years.
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? by varunrana633(m): 9:22am On Apr 28, 2020
<a href="https://fulform.in/">Full Form</a> of MTA is Minneapolis Telecommunications Network..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? / How To Reset Or Unlock Android Pattern Security Lock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.