Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me (12542 Views)

When You Meet Your Bae Family & See Her Younger Sister Is The Most Beautiful One / Am In Love With My Ex-girlfriend Younger Sister / I'm In Love With My Girlfriend's Younger Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by Guapo(m): 11:15am On Apr 07, 2012
My girlfriend and I have been dating happily for about 6 months now, but all that is about to change with the appearance of her younger sister on the scene. For the purpose of clarity, I am going to use names (not our real names) for the three main xters- me, my girl and her younger sis. First let me introduce my girl(Lola). She is a very attractive personality with good sense of humour. She is goal-oriented, very spiritual, and respectful. She takes no nonsense from anyone though, and knows how to put people in their places.

As I said earlier on, we have bin dating for like half a year. All dis while, her younger sis(Yinka) was completing her studies in the UK. The family is wealthy, with the father working with a blue chip company on Victoria Island. Number of times I visited her at home in Lekki were I met her mom- a business woman and only couple of times I saw her dad cos of his busy schedule. I must say the family is very accomodating. They were happy to meet Lola's new friend. All d while, Lola had bin telling me a whole lot about her younger sis in d UK, and she always say that I would like her person.

A month back, Yinka came back home from England and Lola asked me to come over to meet her at home. I got there late in the afternoon as dinner was bin prepared. Lola rushed out to give me d usual hug n peck nd behold Yinka coming through d main door. I was lyk " is that your sis- Yinka?" She said yes, and introduced her to me- " hey Yinka come over and meet ma sweet hrt Bayo". We shook hands and I guess it was the longest handshake I have ever received. She appeared to be stunned as she kept looking at me. I dismissed any idea coming to my head as Lola ushered me in. I had dinner with the family excluding the busy Dad. I culd hardly eat as Yinka kept us busy wit stories while looking me in the eye, she is d animated type, full of life. It was time to leave and Yinka decided to come with Lola to see me off. Wen we got to d car, I recvd d usual hug n peck from Lola but d surprise package was that Yinka did d same thing. Lola simply chuckled and said "yeye girl". I drove off recounting the drama that just played out.

The next weekend, the Dad had time to take d family out. I was invited to join d family in d picnic. I culd not meet up with them at home cos of my engagements, so I missed the cinema, mall, and d visit to the eko atlantic showroom. But I was able to join them at the beach after several calls. I located d family and apologised for bin late, I remember the Dad's words- "hey Son! Wat took u so long?"I was shockd at d level of familiarity and was happy too. I mumbled some words in reply and they all smiled and d Mum welcomed me. We had a nice time together and took pics.mum n dad went close to d waters, Lola and her other siblings - two guys, went for a walk while Yinka dished ma food. Lola is d free type, not clingy.

The next 20 mins was like an eternity. Yinka and I were alone. She watched me eat and smiled. She is very attractive, average height, dimples, nice curves and sexy voice- enough features to lead a man astray. So she started "you know what Bayo, I have never felt lyk dis before" I listened carefully. she continued "the first time I set ma eyes on you, I felt ma heart skip a beat" I began d sweat ish. "I know u belong to my sis and she loves u very much, but my heart is longing for you". She drew closer, took ma plate of food and dropped it. I culd feel her bo.obs press against my upper arm. Her cleavage is very glaring too. I was becoming subdued until I gained control and acted. I moved her away frm me by her shoulders- very soft. I told her in a low voice "its not possible Yinka, I chose ur sister not you so get used to dat fact". She became sober, but wats ma biz wit dat. I took ma food and finished up while she look on powerless. D others returned, d day ended, I was in traffic on ma way home thinking. So all d thoughts in ma head have bin confirmed.

She got ma number and started a flood of messages professing love for me. It was her second week in Nigeria. I didn't reply any of her text, so I guess she was upset. All d while, I maintained regular calls wit ma love. She doesn't have any idea abt wats goin on. Yinka cald me late in d afternoon on her 3rd week in d country, and requested we meet at a place by d seaside. I honoured her by arriving there as she was waiting.

She was wearing sunglasses and culdnt see expression on her face. Her message was brief. "Watsup Bayo, its bin a while" "u didn't reply any of ma sms, why?" U are not asking me dat question or are u? I replied. She chuckled with a great degree of confidence and said "bayo, I will never live to see u in someone else's arms, not even my sister. I waited so long for someone as complete as u, my wait is over Bayo." I became annoyed and said "is it by force! I am not in love with you! Go find someone else" she then dropd d bombshell, "u av two choices Bayo, its either u are mine or u forget ever knowing my family. I love my sister, and I want the best for her but I can't stand seeing a man I love in her arms." She threw her braids back nd bid me a fearsome bye. I hate too much of confidence in girls, its a threat to me. She said I'll be hers in no time. Lola once said that if her sister wants sumfin, she knows how to get it. Am I about to see firsthand d truth in this statement?

I av bin thinking about this for a whole week now. Its like a dream I want to wake from. I thought some things only happen in movies. A girl as beautiful as Yinka is fighting shamelessly over me. Her sis and d parents knows nothing about this. My family knows nothing yet. What is the way out for me? I don't want to lose Lola or I'll break down. Help me! This is a current issue

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by 1one: 11:55am On Apr 07, 2012
You missed out two important words in your post-
FADE IN: & FADE OUT-You're supposed to use these two words to prefix and suffix scenes in any movie script-I'm a screen writer so I know...so let me just help you

FADE IN:
SCENE 1/INT.YINKA'S HOUSE-AFTERNOON A month back, Yinka came back home from
England and Lola asked me to come over to
meet her at home. I got there late in the
afternoon as dinner was bin prepared. Lola
rushed out to give me d usual hug n peck nd
behold Yinka coming through d main door. I was lyk " is that your sis- Yinka?" She said
yes, and introduced her to me- " hey Yinka
come over and meet ma sweet hrt Bayo".
We shook hands and I guess it was the
longest handshake I have ever received. She
appeared to be stunned as she kept looking at me. I dismissed any idea coming to my
head as Lola ushered me in. I had dinner with
the family excluding the busy Dad. I culd
hardly eat as Yinka kept us busy wit stories
while looking me in the eye, she is d
animated type, full of life. It was time to leave and Yinka decided to come with Lola
to see me off. Wen we got to d car, I recvd d
usual hug n peck from Lola but d surprise
package was that Yinka did d same thing.
Lola simply chuckled and said "yeye girl". I
drove off recounting the drama that just played out .
FADE OUT.

FADE IN:
SCENE 2/EXT.BEACH SIDE-EVENING
The next weekend, the Dad had time to take
d family out. I was invited to join d family in
d picnic. I culd not meet up with them at
home cos of my engagements, so I missed
the cinema, mall, and d visit to the eko
atlantic showroom. But I was able to join them at the beach after several calls. I
located d family and apologised for bin late, I
remember the Dad's words- "hey Son! Wat
took u so long?"I was shockd at d level of
familiarity and was happy too. I mumbled
some words in reply and they all smiled and d Mum welcomed me. We had a nice time
together and took pics.mum n dad went close
to d waters, Lola and her other siblings - two
guys, went for a walk while Yinka dished ma
food. Lola is d free type, not clingy. The next 20 mins was like an eternity. Yinka
and I were alone. She watched me eat and
smiled. She is very attractive, average
height, dimples, nice curves and sexy voice-
enough features to lead a man astray. So she
started "you know what Bayo, I have never felt lyk dis before" I listened carefully. she
continued "the first time I set ma eyes on
you, I felt ma heart skip a beat" I began d
sweat ish. "I know u belong to my sis and she
loves u very much, but my heart is longing
for you". She drew closer, took ma plate of food and dropped it. I culd feel her bosoms
press against my upper arm. Her cleavage is
very glaring too. I was becoming subdued
until I gained control and acted. I moved her
away frm me by her shoulders- very soft. I
told her in a low voice "its not possible Yinka, I chose ur sister not you so get used to dat
fact". She became sober, but wats ma biz wit
dat. I took ma food and finished up while she
look on powerless. D others returned, d day
ended, I was in traffic on ma way home
thinking. So all d thoughts in ma head have bin confirmed.
FADE OUT.

FADE IN:
SCENE 3/EXT.WATERSIDE-AFFTERNOOON

Yinka cald me late in d afternoon on her 3rd week in d
country, and requested we meet at a place by d
seaside. I honoured her by arriving there as she
was waiting. She was wearing sunglasses and culdnt see
expression on her face. Her message was brief.
"Watsup Bayo, its bin a while" "u didn't reply
any of ma sms, why?" U are not asking me dat
question or are u? I replied. She chuckled with a
great degree of confidence and said "bayo, I will never live to see u in someone else's arms, not
even my sister. I waited so long for someone as
complete as u, my wait is over Bayo." I became
annoyed and said "is it by force! I am not in love
with you! Go find someone else" she then dropd
d bombshell, "u av two choices Bayo, its either u are mine or u forget ever knowing my family. I
love my sister, and I want the best for her but I
can't stand seeing a man I love in her arms." She
threw her braids back nd bid me a fearsome
bye. I hate too much of confidence in girls, its a
threat to me. She said I'll be hers in no time. Lola once said that if her sister wants sumfin, she
knows how to get it. Am I about to see firsthand
d truth in this statement?

FADE OUT.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by Guapo(m): 12:07pm On Apr 07, 2012
Thank you very much 1one for the correction. The presence of professionals in all fields on nairaland is remarkable. But I want you to understand that this is not a movie script, but rather a personal experience. I type as I recall hoping my readers would grab the essential details needed for advice. I am not a writer at all so bear with me. Do you have an advice on the topic. And thanks for taking time to re-arrange my story, it now has a professional touch. smiley
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by 1one: 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2012
Guapo: Thank you very much 1one for the correction...thanks for taking time to re-arrange my story, it now has a professional touch. smiley

You're most welcome... grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by mashnino(m): 12:20pm On Apr 07, 2012
1one:

You're most welcome... grin

u dey mad ooo...help d guy joor...lol
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by 1one: 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2012
mashnino:

cool
mashnino:

gringrin;DShebi I don already help am..hin don tell me thank you...I come say you're welcome...case closed..grin lipsrsealedgrin lipsrsealedgrin lipsrsealed
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by mashnino(m): 12:31pm On Apr 07, 2012
1one: cool

gringrin;DShebi I don already help am..hin don tell me thank you...I come say you're welcome...case closed..grin lipsrsealedgrin lipsrsealedgrin lipsrsealed

@op

don't mind him..

left to me i think you will loose lola soon cos if you go out

with yinka, you will break lola's heart

and if you keep on going out with lola, yinka will break a bone in your body

don't know which one yet...

so you might have to leave the family alone..

else...

NB: you can risk tellin lola d whole ish...
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by zangality(m): 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2012
U need to tell Lola about the whole stuff,she definitely know Yinka more than U̶̲̥̅̊ do and will find a way to fix it...

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by 1one: 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2012
Okay seriously....I somewhat subscribe to the idea of leaving the whole family(Yinka inclusive) for a while to clear ur mind..but then, why should some selfish and cheap whorringl(Lola) chick suddenly bump into your life and make u lose the love,warmth and affection you've shared with her sister all ds while....I'd say you should stay!...stay and fight for your love....

The best you can do is to tell Yinka,Ironically it's also the worst,cos that move can come back spitting sulphur on ur face...what i wd suggest is if u finally decide to tell yinka...let lola be there,call the two of them,seat them down and tell Yinka about Lola's pranks....she's been with you for six months she should be well aquainted with your tendecies and propensities-she should know what you're capable of doing and not doing...But what ever you do...If you really love ur girl....DON'T LET HER GO...the twist side to all this ish is that it could evn be planned,maybe Yinka is sequencing lola against you to see if u wd fall or not..Be cool my broda.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by AfroBlue(m): 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2012
abeg, nollywood been there done dat grin

Love Games
Starring: Uche Jumbo, Ini Edo, Jackie Appiah

Genre: Romance , drama And very explicit ..

Overall: This is the story of a girl that is planning her marriage with her sisters. She will be surprised at the end of the movie when she discovers that all of her 4 sisters have been sleeping with her man . This movie is just disaster waiting to happen there is no story line ,the movie is spoiled when they let us viewers know the secret since the beginning . There no suspense as you will guess already what is going to happen by the end of the movie. I don't know who the lead actor is in this movie but his acting is really bad. I am sure that if this was Ramsey , or Desmond Elliot the movie would have been much better.Will she marry the man of her dreams ?

LOVE GAMES Part 1 and 2

Starring INI EDO, UCHE JUMBO, JACKIE APPIAH and RICHARD BEZUIDENHOUT

You can not help but keep count of the numbers of girls Sloe has slept with, He can not resist the smell of women until he cleverly takes all four sisters to bed. Will the fifth sister agree to marry him ? Now all four sisters are about to expose him, and hopefully prick his conscience...
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by mimicue(f): 2:32pm On Apr 07, 2012
Okay, if you tell lola she would go and meet her sister and confront her she may deny it and say u where d one pestering her and try to lie against you.. Just set her up okay shez a wicked sista trying to steal her sistas boyfriend away and whateva you do pls don't agree for her it better for you to loose lola and den don't marry anyone from dier family than marry her sista.. So plan for dah yinka she finks shez smart u av to play a fast one on her .. Gudluck
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by iyatrustee(f): 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2012
Guapo: Thank you very much 1one for the correction. The presence of professionals in all fields on nairaland is remarkable. But I want you to understand that this is not a movie script, but rather a personal experience. I type as I recall hoping my readers would grab the essential details needed for advice. I am not a writer at all so bear with me. Do you have an advice on the topic. And thanks for taking time to re-arrange my story, it now has a professional touch. smiley

oh my sweet el, who did this to you? embarassed
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by Idowuogbo(f): 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2012
Elgua baba na boredom dey run u mad ni?

Guy listen! script writing no fit u,stick to distributing ota pia pia. grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by tasandra: 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2012
Why not call ur gurl and tell her, what the sis s up to if ur story s true..
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by Riodiao(m): 6:37pm On Apr 07, 2012
My broda .Dis a well planned trap. I think they are all aware. Dnt fall 4 d cheap test. Hang on,dnt give in'.Like sir alex ferguson will say.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by ijebuboy18(m): 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2012
U hav only one choice, tell ur chick and provide evidence, get prepared for the backlash though but you will be grateful u did.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by Flashaldrin(m): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2012
I dont think the op is same as el-guapo
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by okwubanego580: 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2012
Like you planned to, u need not leave the family unless Lola is not the love of ur life as u claimed. Also,in ma opinion, it's not yet time to tell Lola about her younger sister's scheming to have you. I suggest you find a way to blackmail Yinka before she carries out her threat. Invite her on the beach-side (am sure she would honor it)and tell her to back off else you would tell her sister. After that, listen to her response and have it recorded as well. Now, if she tries to execute the threat, go ahead and tell the sister and as a prove, present to her (Lola) your recorded conversation with her (Yinka). By this, you would have exonerated yourself of any blame in the entire process. Your girl (and the rest of her family)will also hold you high for standing for your true choice and not falling for Yinka despite her threats. Good luck.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by Guapo(m): 10:32pm On Apr 07, 2012
Flashaldrin: I dont think the op is same as el-guapo
Nope
Riodiao: My broda .Dis a well planned trap. I think they are all aware. Dnt fall 4 d cheap test. Hang on,dnt give in'.Like sir alex ferguson will say.

I never thought of this, but I don't think Lola will ever do such a thing. A trap for what! I have never given her a reason to distrust me. I wil have dis in mind anyway. Thanks
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by Guapo(m): 10:43pm On Apr 07, 2012
okwubanego580: Like you planned to, u need not leave the family unless Lola is not the love of ur life as u claimed. Also,in ma opinion, it's not yet time to tell Lola about her younger sister's scheming to have you. I suggest you find a way to blackmail Yinka before she carries out her threat. Invite her on the beach-side (am sure she would honor it)and tell her to back off else you would tell her sister. After that, listen to her response and have it recorded as well. Now, if she tries to execute the threat, go ahead and tell the sister and as a prove, present to her (Lola) your recorded conversation with her (Yinka). By this, you would have exonerated yourself of any blame in the entire process. Your girl (and the rest of her family)will also hold you high for standing for your true choice and not falling for Yinka despite her threats. Good luck.
Very nice idea. I think this should be my next step. I just hope and pray something somewhere doesn't go wrong. Let me plan this move. I will keep you posted. Thanks n God bless
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by okwubanego580: 11:12pm On Apr 07, 2012
No Guapo. Nothing should go wrong. It only takes your bravely and courage to achieve this. You need to act fast since you don't know what her (Yinka) next move is likely to be. Just make sure you get the audio file recorded. You could even use you mobile device.
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 10, 2012
iyatrustee:

oh my sweet el, who did this to you? embarassed

Idowuogbo: Elgua baba na boredom dey run u mad ni?

Guy listen! script writing no fit u,stick to distributing ota pia pia. grin

Thats Not Me Please --- Ma Enemies are at it Again!

**Grabs Quoran** angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 10, 2012
I agree wit wat a poster wrote,jst try n record all coversation btw u & yinka, call her sis lola,den tell her evrytin dats bin goin on,@1st she will not blive bt wit d recorded voice,she will knw its tru. She cant jst cum frm uk n get wat shes wnt. Dnt b afraid of her @all,u mst stand ur ground as a 9ja Guy. Jst knw dat any fight dat occure btw d 2sis & d parent gets 2find out is bcoz of u, dats spells DOOM.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by ayoolagoke(m): 12:41pm On Apr 10, 2012
@op, i will advice u tell ur gal. At least, u have d messages she sent to u as an evidence.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by kpolli(m): 1:10pm On Apr 10, 2012
Guapo: My girlfriend and I have been dating happily for about 6 months now, but all that is about to change with the appearance of her younger sister on the scene. For the purpose of clarity, I am going to use names (not our real names) for the three main xters- me, my girl and her younger sis. First let me introduce my girl(Lola). She is a very attractive personality with good sense of humour. She is goal-oriented, very spiritual, and respectful. She takes no nonsense from anyone though, and knows how to put people in their places.

As I said earlier on, we have bin dating for like half a year. All dis while, her younger sis(Yinka) was completing her studies in the UK. The family is wealthy, with the father working with a blue chip company on Victoria Island. Number of times I visited her at home in Lekki were I met her mom- a business woman and only couple of times I saw her dad cos of his busy schedule. I must say the family is very accomodating. They were happy to meet Lola's new friend. All d while, Lola had bin telling me a whole lot about her younger sis in d UK, and she always say that I would like her person.

A month back, Yinka came back home from England and Lola asked me to come over to meet her at home. I got there late in the afternoon as dinner was bin prepared. Lola rushed out to give me d usual hug n peck nd behold Yinka coming through d main door. I was lyk " is that your sis- Yinka?" She said yes, and introduced her to me- " hey Yinka come over and meet ma sweet hrt Bayo". We shook hands and I guess it was the longest handshake I have ever received. She appeared to be stunned as she kept looking at me. I dismissed any idea coming to my head as Lola ushered me in. I had dinner with the family excluding the busy Dad. I culd hardly eat as Yinka kept us busy wit stories while looking me in the eye, she is d animated type, full of life. It was time to leave and Yinka decided to come with Lola to see me off. Wen we got to d car, I recvd d usual hug n peck from Lola but d surprise package was that Yinka did d same thing. Lola simply chuckled and said "yeye girl". I drove off recounting the drama that just played out.

The next weekend, the Dad had time to take d family out. I was invited to join d family in d picnic. I culd not meet up with them at home cos of my engagements, so I missed the cinema, mall, and d visit to the eko atlantic showroom. But I was able to join them at the beach after several calls. I located d family and apologised for bin late, I remember the Dad's words- "hey Son! Wat took u so long?"I was shockd at d level of familiarity and was happy too. I mumbled some words in reply and they all smiled and d Mum welcomed me. We had a nice time together and took pics.mum n dad went close to d waters, Lola and her other siblings - two guys, went for a walk while Yinka dished ma food. Lola is d free type, not clingy.

The next 20 mins was like an eternity. Yinka and I were alone. She watched me eat and smiled. She is very attractive, average height, dimples, nice curves and sexy voice- enough features to lead a man astray. So she started "you know what Bayo, I have never felt lyk dis before" I listened carefully. she continued "the first time I set ma eyes on you, I felt ma heart skip a beat" I began d sweat ish. "I know u belong to my sis and she loves u very much, but my heart is longing for you". She drew closer, took ma plate of food and dropped it. I culd feel her bo.obs press against my upper arm. Her cleavage is very glaring too. I was becoming subdued until I gained control and acted. I moved her away frm me by her shoulders- very soft. I told her in a low voice "its not possible Yinka, I chose ur sister not you so get used to dat fact". She became sober, but wats ma biz wit dat. I took ma food and finished up while she look on powerless. D others returned, d day ended, I was in traffic on ma way home thinking. So all d thoughts in ma head have bin confirmed.

She got ma number and started a flood of messages professing love for me. It was her second week in Nigeria. I didn't reply any of her text, so I guess she was upset. All d while, I maintained regular calls wit ma love. She doesn't have any idea abt wats goin on. Yinka cald me late in d afternoon on her 3rd week in d country, and requested we meet at a place by d seaside. I honoured her by arriving there as she was waiting.

She was wearing sunglasses and culdnt see expression on her face. Her message was brief. "Watsup Bayo, its bin a while" "u didn't reply any of ma sms, why?" U are not asking me dat question or are u? I replied. She chuckled with a great degree of confidence and said "bayo, I will never live to see u in someone else's arms, not even my sister. I waited so long for someone as complete as u, my wait is over Bayo." I became annoyed and said "is it by force! I am not in love with you! Go find someone else" she then dropd d bombshell, "u av two choices Bayo, its either u are mine or u forget ever knowing my family. I love my sister, and I want the best for her but I can't stand seeing a man I love in her arms." She threw her braids back nd bid me a fearsome bye. I hate too much of confidence in girls, its a threat to me. She said I'll be hers in no time. Lola once said that if her sister wants sumfin, she knows how to get it. Am I about to see firsthand d truth in this statement?

I av bin thinking about this for a whole week now. Its like a dream I want to wake from. I thought some things only happen in movies. A girl as beautiful as Yinka is fighting shamelessly over me. Her sis and d parents knows nothing about this. My family knows nothing yet. What is the way out for me? I don't want to lose Lola or I'll break down. Help me! This is a current issue

Simple help Yinka find a man. . . undecided
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by Sloweyez(m): 1:28pm On Apr 10, 2012
Ma guy u knw wat? Hahahahah, no be smalltin ooo, just invite me 2 dia house wen yinka is around, introduce me 2 e family, u'll see yinka will automatically love me, guy u see me so i make sense well well i 2 swit. By so doin lola wil be all urs, very simple. I fine pass u. No de jons oo.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by Guapo(m): 8:56am On Apr 11, 2012
Sloweyez: Ma guy u knw wat? Hahahahah, no be smalltin ooo, just invite me 2 dia house wen yinka is around, introduce me 2 e family, u'll see yinka will automatically love me, guy u see me so i make sense well well i 2 swit. By so doin lola wil be all urs, very simple. I fine pass u. No de jons oo.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
U are one funny dude
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by Guapo(m): 9:04am On Apr 11, 2012
El Guapo:

grin grin
Never knew a Guapo was on NL. Anyways El-Guapo meet Guapo, the next generation is here. Ur enemies no get ur time, so u can relax well under ur mango tree. tongue
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by Chimezie198(m): 9:10am On Apr 11, 2012
Et Guapa meet ya fellow Euapos
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by Guapo(m): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2012
I will be meeting Yinka this evening. She sent a text Monday evening asking bout ma welfare. She is already behaving like she's won me over. The context of d text made me weak!

I replied dis tym, asking if we culd meet up wednesday evening(today). She was delighted (obviously) at d prospect of a 'date' nd maybe because it was d last thing she was expecting.

Every other detail apart frm dis is classified cos I dunno who is who on NL. But wen dis is all over, I wil be ready to share evry detail.

As it stands, I am prepared to execute a delicate plan as suggested earlier by okwubanego. Wish me well
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by jackpot(f): 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2012
Guapo:

grin grin
Never knew a Guapo was on NL. Anyways El-Guapo meet Guapo, the next generation is here. Ur enemies no get ur time, so u can relax well under ur mango tree. tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2012
Honestly i thought this was another writer on NL,why don't you just tell your girl about it and why are you meeting her, what if she has plans as well?
you better be careful before everything turn to yam pepper scatter scatter grin grin grin
El Guapo:

grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Using A Woman As Your Best Man / Is Knowing Your Partner's Phone Password A Big Deal In A Relationship? / I Cant STOP LAUGHING ..........some Ladies Are Ass Hole {picture}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.