Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. - NYSC (182) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. (173050 Views)

NYSC 2012 Batch B Kaduna State Aspirants, Meet Here! / NYSC 2012 Batch B Ogun State Aspirants Meet Here / NYSC BATCH C 2012 Aspirants Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 21, 2012
T.stone:

@BJ and Loskee, you guys are correct. Just that we are seeing the true picture of life. Nothing last forever and that is why is always good to contribute one quota in a way that will cause an indelible impact that will bring a lifetime memories. Let's wait till when posting will come out finally by next week and we will all be able to adapt with whosoever we would part with. I luv this house cos you guys have been part of my life for more than 2 months and I won't forget it. I luv you guys and I mean every words I say hear. Hope to meet you @ the very top. God bless.
thanks...you are one of a kind!do hope to see in person someday soon!i'm glad i met pple like u!God bless you.Anu olorun ko ni fi gbogbo wa si'le o...
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 21, 2012
mykejones: I'v never been this scared,tensed and worried my entire life.
I remember when i count months,weeks and days before I wld be termed a Corper. I remeber when it was all i eva dreamt of.
It used to be my most treasured memory..the only thoughts laible to provoke a heart warming smile from me.
It's all gone. Everything. All of it: The joy,hope, gladness and evry emotions associated wit been happy. It's all truly gone. It's barely 13days to the opening of camp,replaced by my unending delight of previous months is outright fear and worry.
I fear for things i know. I fear for future yet unknown. I fear for the present. I fear for what lay ahead.
Will there be a tomorrow for me?
Will there be a tomorrow for my dearly beloved country?
Too many sad moments, 2many tears.
If 2mrw never comes..i already feared for it.
so touching!*crying*i feel u my bro...the best place to be now is in God's hands.....my dear bro,we all av fears but God is in charge*dats if we allow him*. There's no peace or joy anywhere except in Christ!But not to worry,He'll see us through every storm!Hold on bro,you are a victor.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 21, 2012
Loskee: this house holds the memories of our true purpose as PROSPECTIVE NYSC MEMBERS.
i just wish we can be one again... we seem to be falling apart.
#notjustok
#reallysad@theturnofeventslately
Doc,the new house is ok....but the family is now extended!lots of cousins n cousins!God be with us!
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Tstone1(m): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2012
Loskee:

yes Uncle T... God bless you too, real good!
i know i shall see you live and direct... not unto Nairaland things o! for real!
Yeah BJ...I believe so too. God bless you too.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Tstone1(m): 3:23pm On Jun 21, 2012
BJ88:
thanks...you are one of a kind!do hope to see in person someday soon!i'm glad i met pple like u!God bless you.Anu olorun ko ni fi gbogbo wa si'le o...
Amin Jesu o.*smiles* thanks sis. Hope to see you too by God's grace. It's an honour meeting you. Stay blessed.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Tstone1(m): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2012
mykejones: I'v never been this scared,tensed and worried my entire life.
I remember when i count months,weeks and days before I wld be termed a Corper. I remeber when it was all i eva dreamt of.
It used to be my most treasured memory..the only thoughts laible to provoke a heart warming smile from me.
It's all gone. Everything. All of it: The joy,hope, gladness and evry emotions associated wit been happy. It's all truly gone. It's barely 13days to the opening of camp,replaced by my unending delight of previous months is outright fear and worry.
I fear for things i know. I fear for future yet unknown. I fear for the present. I fear for what lay ahead.
Will there be a tomorrow for me?
Will there be a tomorrow for my dearly beloved country?
Too many sad moments, 2many tears.
If 2mrw never comes..i already feared for it.
Hmmm...myke. This is so touching bro. The good news is just that we have Jesus as our advocate. He will never leave His own to face it all alone. I want you to relax bro and put your trust in God. Your future is settled! Trust in God and he will direct your path. I really feel what you are passing across here bro. THE SUN WILL RISE TOMORROW AND A NEW DAY WILL ANNOUNCE ITSELF!!! God bless you.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 22, 2012
Hmmmm,wld always come back here cos of the pleasant memories.....i miss this house and all the fun therein!d jokes,d prayers,d words of inspiration n motivation etc.......indeed pleasant memories! *reflective mood activated*
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Tstone1(m): 10:57am On Jun 22, 2012
BJ88: Hmmmm,wld always come back here cos of the pleasant memories.....i miss this house and all the fun therein!d jokes,d prayers,d words of inspiration n motivation etc.......indeed pleasant memories! *reflective mood activated*
My BJ, am always at your back!
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 22, 2012
T.stone:

My BJ, am always at your back!
oh!u've caught me....thanks Uncle T...patiently awaiting posting n trusting in God!i'm still a part of the big house though!
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by ujchief(m): 12:27pm On Jun 22, 2012
Odunnu: Gosh! When did this thread cross the 100pg threshold? Kai!
Errrm, abeg, someone should start another thread with the same title but with a '2' or 'II' beside it and post the link here so that I can lock this and not lose any of you.
u again! Anytime u visit our house, u bring bad newsgrin. Anyway, we'll let boss 9 search for a new accomodation for us. 9 pls get a bigger houz diz time, and, as usual, keep my room beside sigba's.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2012
ujchief:
u again! Anytime u visit our house, u bring bad newsgrin. Anyway, we'll let boss 9 search for a new accomodation for us. 9 pls get a bigger houz diz time, and, as usual, keep my room beside sigba's.
this is d old house...we already av a new one...that's the big house!
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by nell07(m): 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2012
i miss d sanity i enjoyed in dis house...
'neway.. I'm always gonna come here to look at d old pictures..... Beautifl days

@mykejones....
No fear!
Wat will be, WILL BE.
Jst keep ur hands clean n pray always.. Then it wont even matter where u're posted to. because u're gon' be safe even in hell.
I'm past worrying about dat now.
Cos i realised worry never changes a thing. So i do my best to stay happy and positive
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Penhand(m): 9:00am On Jun 23, 2012
Mawning guyz. Am new as a member but old as a guest (peeper). Any graduate from ABU zaria here?
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by sigba(f): 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2012
Penhand: Mawning guyz. Am new as a member but old as a guest (peeper). Any graduate from ABU zaria here?
Go to the new house, this is our old house, you wont get replies. Go to page 180 you'll see the link to the new house. Thanks.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by mykejones(m): 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2012
Penhand: Mawning guyz. Am new as a member but old as a guest (peeper). Any graduate from ABU zaria here?
Dude..sup?
I be Abu boy.
How far? U don go?
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Penhand(m): 8:48pm On Jun 23, 2012
mykejones:
Dude..sup?
I be Abu boy.
How far? U don go?

Notin much dude.
U don go service abi awaitin?
I just dey wait 4 2nd july.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by mykejones(m): 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2012
Penhand:

Notin much dude.
U don go service abi awaitin?
I just dey wait 4 2nd july.
Nah..na 2nd july i dey hope. My dept jus decide to include me dis time..lolz
Wer u@ now??
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2012
@mykejones:i can see u're still rocking this house
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by mykejones(m): 1:36am On Jun 24, 2012
BJ88: @mykejones:i can see u're still rocking this house
Dearie..i think i prefere dis hous. Quiet..peaceful and familar surroundings.
Howz u doing?
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Penhand(m): 5:56am On Jun 24, 2012
mykejones:
Nah..na 2nd july i dey hope. My dept jus decide to include me dis time..lolz
Wer u@ now??

I dey zrx. U?
Wic dept u grad frm?
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by bayulll01(m): 6:10am On Jun 24, 2012
the mod shld please connect the old house to the new one,so that notin will be miss luv u guys
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 24, 2012
bayulll01: the mod shld please connect the old house to the new one,so that notin will be miss luv u guys
there's a new house.check page 180 for the link
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 24, 2012
mykejones:
Dearie..i think i prefere dis hous. Quiet..peaceful and familar surroundings.
Howz u doing?
i'm gud....yeah this house holds good n precious memories. Hope the roads are clear for u to travel to sch?
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by mykejones(m): 10:45am On Jun 24, 2012
Penhand:

I dey zrx. U?
Wic dept u grad frm?
Bchm..u?
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by mykejones(m): 10:47am On Jun 24, 2012
BJ88:
i'm gud....yeah this house holds good n precious memories. Hope the roads are clear for u to travel to sch?
Not yet dearie..nt yet. Praying for a bomb-free sunday,if dat b d case,i shd go on wednesday.
Thanks for asking..Ua darl!
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Penhand(m): 1:59pm On Jun 24, 2012
mykejones:
Bchm..u?

Solg.
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2012
mykejones:
Not yet dearie..nt yet. Praying for a bomb-free sunday,if dat b d case,i shd go on wednesday.
Thanks for asking..Ua darl!
ok...God will guide ur steps!do keep the big house posted!tk kia
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Babycutey(f): 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2012
Ms steph,i tot i jst saw u at d big house.dnt knw d old house stl exist.hw u doing?
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by mykejones(m): 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2012
BJ88:
ok...God will guide ur steps!do keep the big house posted!tk kia
*thinkin*
Can't u and I jus b d new boss of dis house??gringringringringrin
Dem Oga don eav us here na
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Shygal(f): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2012
mykejones:
*thinkin*
Can't u and I jus b d new boss of dis house??gringringringringrin
Dem Oga don eav us here na
hmmmmmnnnn*
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Chokolee(m): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2012
Make una come new house na..see the street name and house number here..If you get to that major arterial road..just ask of the BIG HOUSE..or just follow this straight and direct flight
www.nairaland.com/961559/nysc-batch-b-2012-big
Re: 2012 NYSC Batch B(june) Aspirants Meet Here. by Shygal(f): 9:56am On Jun 25, 2012
Chokolee: Make una come new house na..see the street name and house number here..If you get to that major arterial road..just ask of the BIG HOUSE..or just follow this straight and direct flight
www.nairaland.com/961559/nysc-batch-b-2012-big
good work pro... I dunno wt dey are stil doin here oooo!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (Reply)

NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria / NYSC 2018 Batch B Corps Members Thread / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.