Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 (15661 Views)

Olawale emerges winner of MTN Project Fame West Africa - Season 6.0 / Ayo Emerges Winner Of MTN Project Fame West Africa Season 5 / Celebrities At Nigerian Idols Premiere Episode Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 by chidike(m): 10:54am On Apr 08, 2012
e-herbal:
Thank goodness she didn't lose to that gay .Just hate the way he and Charlie boy kept drooling over each other.Eeeeeew.

i didn't like that too, but u gotta admit, the guy can sha sing. Congrats to mercy, i knew she would win from the first time i heard her sing. She's got the voice and right attitude on stage.

On a side note, is it that Etisalat and sony with all their money couldn't air this as a live show That's really pathetic, now i know the winner and the show is yet to air, no fun!
Re: Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 by brodix: 10:56am On Apr 08, 2012
Ok
Re: Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 by dimusky: 11:04am On Apr 08, 2012
Good one there Mercy.It wasn't really much of a competition. Hope you wont fade out like last season's winner whatsanameagain?
Re: Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 by pazienza(m): 11:22am On Apr 08, 2012
chidike:

i didn't like that too, but u gotta admit, the guy can sha sing. Congrats to mercy, i knew she would win from the first time i heard her sing. She's got the voice and right attitude on stage.

On a side note, is it that Etisalat and sony with all their money couldn't air this as a live show That's really pathetic, now i know the winner and the show is yet to air, no fun!
Martini101: E-herbal. I think say na only me noticed dat!
e-herbal:
Thank goodness she didn't lose to that gay .Just hate the way he and Charlie boy kept drooling over each other.Eeeeeew.

Wow! How come i didnt notice that. You guys are just haters.
Re: Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 by nex(m): 11:27am On Apr 08, 2012
Mercy Chinwo wins Nigerian Idol Season 2

Nigerian Idol 2012 is finally winding down to and end after very intense months keen contest with Mercy Chinwo snatching the win from Joe Blue. The organizers will be formally announcing her as winner during the televised relay by various broadcasting networks nationwide later in the afternoon of Easter Sunday.They thanked viewers for supporting Nigerian Idol season 2 which had been a roller coaster journey of mixed emotions from the auditions right to the finale.

Voting was officially closed yesterday and there'll be a roll call of all the fellow contestants: Najite, Ibinabo, Stephen, Honey, Lynda, Chinedu, AYO, Sly One, Nikki and Dwari. Nigerian Idols Season 2, sponsored by mobile telcomms trend-breaker, Etisalat and Pepsi, will see Chinwo Nnenda Mercy carting away a $100,000 cash prize and a car.

http://verdantchronicles.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=2375:mercy-chinwo-wins-nigerian-idol-season-2&catid=166:extratainment&Itemid=580

1 Like

Re: Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 by rapu4real: 11:39am On Apr 08, 2012
U go fear beef
Re: Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 by eherbal(m): 11:43am On Apr 08, 2012
Dahmum: i wish it was Blue Joe embarassedi wish it was Blue Joe
coming from a lesbian,why am I not surprised?
Re: Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 by eherbal(m): 11:49am On Apr 08, 2012
pazienza:

faggoty gay all the way.just HATE you guys,no apologies.
Re: Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 by chidike(m): 11:50am On Apr 08, 2012
pazienza:

Didn't u read where i said the guy can sing, did that sound like beef in ur ears/eyes? If u really followed the show, thee way charlie boy talked to the guy after each performance was questionable. Not from the guy, (though is femine dramatics on stage may have fueled it), i guess its charly boy's way.
Re: Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 by nuffindome(f): 11:56am On Apr 08, 2012
Sam_Ikenna: I think shes good, not really great but I might be wrong. Maybe its too much Pizza, Burger, American Idol, America got talent, CNN, Fox, ABC, Sarah palin, Obama, Mcdonnald, and other America-ish things that have messed with my head. I guess I need to go home and eat some ofe uha with pounded yam, ugba, and nkwobi with nice Oriental Brothers' song on full blast then come back and listen to Mercy (aka Chinwo Nnenda) 'cause right now I'm not feeling it.

I agree with you...
Re: Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 by Bright2(m): 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2012
Thank God my text messages din't go invain, i was laughing at her when she started but today,a big shut up for me! Thank God she won,a real blood sister she is.
Re: Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 by PeeBee: 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2012
Congrats Mercy, well deserved.
Re: Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 by kokoA(m): 2:53pm On Apr 08, 2012
Good for mercy.. That joeblue guy was cool but he behaves like a gay, that made me disliked him. BTW I think charley boy was triping for him sha.. Disgusting! Eeewwww!
Re: Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 by brainchild78(m): 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2012
good 4 her now i hope she stays focussed and sees her career grow.
Re: Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 by Clonzy(m): 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2012
coolthis is so cool!!!
Re: Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 by samyng(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2012
I wish to marry this Girl.. is she on Nairaland or something i need her contact grin grin I just love her voice
Re: Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 by blisspeace: 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2012
The video that was posted is not d final video that was shown on tv. This Mercy girl had no mercy 4 her performance. She came out on a big power bike. Smoky. She was rocking away. She was so sure and fulled wit confidence. Her voice was so strong and powerful. In d end, she took d money briefcase, from charlie boy's table. Went back to her bike, posed wickedly and end the song wit "chop ur money". It is a performance no one would 4get easily. It was a winners performance.
Re: Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 by desertboom(m): 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2012
Bright2: Thank God my text messages din't go invain, i was laughing at her when she started but today,a big shut up for me! Thank God she won,a real blood sister she is.
Bro. . . I Thank God say my text messages no go invain too ooo. What a surprise? A small/little girl that was in JSS3 when I was in SSS3 in ROYAL COLLEGE, RUMUODARA PH. I never knew she could sing this way. Life is nothing but a mystery. Congrat to my little junior student.
Re: Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2012
Joe blue, my guy, second time unlucky,you lost out last year but still had the courage to enter this year's competition.i like ur never say die attitude.in the end,etisalat soccumbed to bottom power in giving the top prize to a woman just like mtn project fame(remember chidinma)
Re: Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 by malakus(m): 6:07pm On Apr 08, 2012
Congrats to her
Re: Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 by Emylexray(m): 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2012
Dahmum: i wish it was Blue Joe embarassedi wish it was Blue Joe
continue wishing it was red joe!
Re: Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 by Emylexray(m): 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2012
GboyegaD: Congrats Mercy.
When would we start having educational competitions being sponsored as part of CSR since all we have now are either singing or dancing competitions
God bless guy!...i do comb my television stations if i could see any educational competition. But i end up finding none, only WWTBAM.
Re: Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 by MeGaStReEt: 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2012
GboyegaD: Congrats Mercy.
When would we start having educational competitions being sponsored as part of CSR since all we have now are either singing or dancing competitions

START ONE!
Re: Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 by SHOCK7(m): 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2012
I wish they 'ld put up Mercy with idols 4rom american, britain's,southafrica or canada,then we see how well mercy does?
Re: Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 by Ishilove: 11:24pm On Apr 08, 2012
She is a more vibrant performer than Yeka Onka,but vocal wise Yeka is a lot stronger than she is. Yeka is a very powerful vocalist and Mercy cannot hold a candle to her.
Still,congrats to her...
Next!
Re: Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 by Afam4eva(m): 11:28pm On Apr 08, 2012
Ishilove: She is a more vibrant performer than Yeka Onka,but vocal wise Yeka is a lot stronger than she is. Yeka is a very powerful vocalist and Mercy cannot hold a candle to her.
Still,congrats to her.
Next!

That's her strong point. She is so vibrant, stylish and swaggalicious on stage.
Re: Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 by Ishilove: 11:33pm On Apr 08, 2012
afam4eva:

That's her strong point. She is so vibrant, stylish and swaggalicious on stage.
[b][quote author=afam4eva]

"Swaggalicious"...I hate this word... >:-(
Re: Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 by Esinwaju: 7:32am On Apr 09, 2012
Rhe may be good but I won't be surprised if she ends up like 99percent of talent hunt winners in the past.
Re: Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 by Sloweyez(m): 12:55pm On Apr 10, 2012
Thumbs up merciless mercy.
Re: Mercy Emerges Winner Of Nigerian Idols 2012 by alancruise(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2012
What of joy blue, didn't they give the runner up any prize

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wanna Watch MERLIN Again? Here's A Link To Download Complete Series / BBNaija Reunion: How Eloswag Betrayed Our Friendship – Pharmsavi / Tony Elumelu, Lai Mohammed At Omoni Oboli’s Premiere Of "Wives On Strike"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.