Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna (23433 Views)

BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt / Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba / APC Youth Leader Loses Palm As Explosion Rocks Benue (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 08, 2012
So who is responsible now? I doubt it is Boko haram. Mr TB Joshua prophesied that Boko Haram will stop bombing in March and we are in April. It can't be Boko Haram. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Tropilo(m): 10:58am On Apr 08, 2012
moneylover4: this picture of a naked woman related to this topic because it will help the male who lost their love ones to get hard and then, can perform in bed with their woman and daughter...am just helping thats all

I guess its the pix of some of your virgins after you commit suicide. May GOD help you see the need to change your ways.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Rad1cal: 10:59am On Apr 08, 2012
MoneyLover4 = Calotti, she is the only one who can dish out such weird sarcasm at this sorrowful time
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by oriego: 11:00am On Apr 08, 2012
Only god can help us!for those who lost there life may there soul lest in peace.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by ssjalo(m): 11:07am On Apr 08, 2012
oh God arise and let your enemies be scatter,imagine how some one will killed his/her brother and sister's in the name of religion. Which God are they serving, all five prayers for the day are nothing rather than meeting how to destroy life and properties in the name of religion.I have faith the time of God is almost at the door for vengeance unless you repent.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Tropilo(m): 11:09am On Apr 08, 2012
Wish the dead (hope no one died) peaceful rest and the injured quick and less painful recovery. Through Christ!
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 08, 2012
Boko-Muslims, Boko-Muslims, Boko-Muslims. why do u hate christians so much?

i strongly believe you guys worship satan and that thing u call religion was created by devil himself.

i wish the world can just end soon cos the evil people are the one ruling world.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by frankjoy200520: 11:09am On Apr 08, 2012
WORDS ARE NOT ENOUGH TO EXPRESS ALL THESE ATROCITY COMMITTED BY THE NORTH. BUSY KILLING INNOCENT NIGERIANS.
WELL, I BELIEVE EVERY THING HAS TIME. ONLY GOD WILL JUDGE AND FIGHT THIS FOR ALL THE INNOCENT SOUL TAKEN BY
THE NORTH.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by neyostica: 11:12am On Apr 08, 2012
Rad1cal: MoneyLover4 = Calotti
cant say i disagree, dat biatch is a psycho
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by tayoccu(m): 11:13am On Apr 08, 2012
It's a pity our "leaders" allow these terrorists to run amok.
They failed to contain the treat even when they received intel.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 08, 2012
i wish something can make us divide just like Mali has divided because i am sick and tired of what these bastard northern muslims have done in the name of religion.

totally disgusted
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by nerodenero: 11:15am On Apr 08, 2012
Again,dis devilish act is getting too much.May the souls of d departed rest in peace,amen.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by otokx(m): 11:15am On Apr 08, 2012
The governments of US and EU issued a security warning, why did people not take heed?
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by naptu2: 11:16am On Apr 08, 2012
Admin and mods need to do something about this monelover character. For almost a week now he has been posting obscene pictures on threads and anytime he is banned he resurrects with another username. May I suggest that his IP should be banned.

@ topic: May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Tropilo(m): 11:20am On Apr 08, 2012
Ideasroole: Dastardly and inhumane acts like this one too many, I think, should call to question the true existence of God and the genuineness of organised religion to humanity. However, may the souls of the departed rest in peace.

Difficult times obviously we are in. Please, DO NOT DOUBT IN HIM. BE STRONG IN FAITH!
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by iykay4455(m): 11:22am On Apr 08, 2012
May their souls rest in peace.I wonder whether My "bow tie" sanusi will make some donations here
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Gudme: 11:25am On Apr 08, 2012
@his majesty true talk
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by icemania: 11:25am On Apr 08, 2012
chidike: i'm in kaduna as well, the explosion happened near Assemblies of God church. Its really sad that these islamic extremists won't allow us enjoy our celebrations, but they enjoy their sallah unharmed. i hope someone retaliates.
Here's how its been reported by daily times:

A large explosion, suspected to be bomb blast,
rocked an area near the All Nation Christ
Assembly church in Kaduna on Easter Sunday
morning.
Kaduna state police spokesman Aminu Lawan,
confirmed the incident but was unsure if there
were causalities.
Residents in the area said the explosion shook the
foundation of buildings around the area, adding
that the site had been cordoned off, but he said
he could see damage to a church and cars.
Both the United Kingdom and the United States
had earlier warned that violence was possible this
Easter weekend.

Link: http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/explosion-near-church-kaduna#.T4FT3jjfXpk.twitter

It really is sad, the way innocent people lose their lives, that said islam is a religion of peace, it turns my belly whenever I hear the media and people say islamic extremist or fundamental group, these wicked people are terrorists plain and simple coz their actions are completely different from wat islam preaches.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by chidike(m): 11:25am On Apr 08, 2012
otokx: The governments of US and EU issued a security warning, why did people not take heed?
Take heed and not go to church??
lanre80: i am in kad presently & i have visited d crime scene, how pathetic. I saw human body parts in pieces scattered on the ground. It happened on saudana crescent by junction road. Eye witnesses say the vehicle carryiny d explovises did not get to it's destination but exploded on the road.
I also heard that the bomb laden car did not get to its destination, thank God for that, only God know where it was heading. Heard the occupants exploded with the car too.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Thatdave(m): 11:26am On Apr 08, 2012
otokx: The governments of US and EU issued a security warning, why did people not take heed?
Have the GOvernments of US and EU contained the violence in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan? Have they contained Iran's nuclear threat?
Let the issue the warning to themselves first.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Coefficient(m): 11:28am On Apr 08, 2012
GEJ: 'We're on top of the situation' I'm waiting to hear that from Mr. President now. #smh RIP to the lost souls.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by chuks49(m): 11:28am On Apr 08, 2012
Descendants of Mohammad are born to kill, the earlier people realises it the better.

5 Likes

Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by chuks49(m): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2012
Descendants of Mohammad are born to kill, I see no reason why he shouldn't rot in hell.

3 Likes

Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by amlydave: 11:30am On Apr 08, 2012
Its a pity that such terrible things are happening.
The most unfortunate part of it is that it is a man's demonstration of wickedness to fellow man.
God is watching !!!
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 08, 2012
i shook my head anytime i hear that the devils religion is a religion of peace.

1 Like

Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by mkmyers45(m): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2012
fellis: So who is responsible now? I doubt it is Boko haram. Mr TB Joshua prophesied that Boko Haram will stop bombing in March and we are in April. It can't be Boko Haram.
mtswww then who is it? Must what he say be true?
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by zizobad2120: 11:38am On Apr 08, 2012
[b][/b]this is truelly a sad sight, i remember the good old days when Kaduna was the centre of attention in all the Northern states, look at what a handfull of greedy, malicious animals have reduced it to.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Dansadaumallam(m): 11:40am On Apr 08, 2012
May Allah grant solace to the heart of those who lost their beloved in this mayhem.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by iykay4455(m): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2012
So after these massacres,the Hausa/Fulani will expect the rest of us to vote for them in 2015?
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 08, 2012
mkmyers45: mtswww then who is it? Must what he say be true?
I was being sarcastic.
Btw it is mtschewww, not mtswww. grin
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Beync(f): 11:50am On Apr 08, 2012
Boko Islam Stop killing there is no single virgin left in the pit where u r going. Stop u religion of devil
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by PurestBoy(m): 11:54am On Apr 08, 2012
naptu2: Admin and mods need to do something about this monelover character. For almost a week now he has been posting obscene pictures on threads and anytime he is banned he resurrects with another username. May I suggest that his IP should be banned.

@ topic: May their souls rest in peace.

Please where Iƨ the obscene pics that was posted by dat fool? ¶ want τ̲̅Φ see before ¶ make my comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2015 Election Shift May Return Military Rule - Ex-Generals / Akpabio’s Planned Defection To APC Unsettles PDP - NewTelegraphOnline / Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.