Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna (23428 Views)

BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt / Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba / APC Youth Leader Loses Palm As Explosion Rocks Benue (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Callotti: 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2012
Rad1cal: MoneyLover4 = Calotti, she is the only one who can dish out such weird sarcasm at this sorrowful time

neyostica:
cant say i disagree, dat biatch is a psycho

Really. . . ?
WHO ARE THESE ANIMALS? undecided
Not interested in news of death from that phocking hell-hole called Nigeria today.
My 'psycho biatchiness' resumes tomorrow.
Why would I wanno post whatever that was with another NL ID?
Do you mind verifying YOUR STUPIDITY before you spread your 'love' for Callotti?

Off today from your madness.
Thank you!
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by iluvnaija: 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2012
Your mumu presido said till June before he can do something about boko harram! You massive voted an incompetent and clueless President, so enjoy the fresh air till June if this menace will stop. I promise you when June comes, it will be forwarded to December. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2012
iluvnaija: Your mumu presido said till June before he can do something about boko harram! You massive voted an incompetent and clueless President, so enjoy the fresh air till June if this menace will stop. I promise you when June comes, it will be forwarded to December. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yeah, very funny dumbo!
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by mkmyers45(m): 1:46pm On Apr 08, 2012
fellis:
I was being sarcastic.
Btw it is mtschewww, not mtswww. grin
Wèré grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by antartica(m): 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2012
Northern nigeria is literally in hands of devils.It is a time when devils literally walk on earth,a time of meaningless destruction.A time of the collapse of the mind and the collapse of reasoning.

For how long will it hold on to the north only?
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by ak47mann(m): 2:11pm On Apr 08, 2012
9jadelta:

shut up... Can biafra be like dubai without oil from naijadelta..
SE don't really need ND you know!!!
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Jayjey(m): 2:44pm On Apr 08, 2012
this is madness of the highest order. How can a group derive pleasure in taking lives. God smite dem with ur sword.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by jessMena(f): 2:56pm On Apr 08, 2012
sayusuf: i was at the scene of the blast, 99 percent of the victims are hausa muslims. I think some christians are hiding under the umbrella of boko haram to kill muslims in the north. It happens everywhere. And we are sick and tired of it. Muslims die everyday from bomblast, yet you peaple from south complain most. 200 die in kano, now in kd. Its high time we start avenging the death of our brothers, and its going to be bloody.
For that man that draw that carton of what you call the prophet, we will get to you, sooner or later.
[color=#990000][/color] But u shud know d muslims did it because d church was d target but d car exploded on d road b4 it got 2 its destination.....dey wanted 2 kill christians today because its easter sunday like dey did on xmas day....and as 4 u in d presence of everybody u've threatened 2 kill d person dat drew d cartoon,d admin shud takenote n d general public too,we hv 2 call d cops because u too cud b a member
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Ozonna(m): 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2012
I'm tired of all dese sad news. However,excising d north (Late Gideon Orka used dese words during his botched coup plot against IBB) from the rest of 9ja won't guarantee peace for the Middle belt,9ja delta, biafra or oduduwa.

The President and his security chiefs must fashion out a way 2 stop dese wickedness. Else xtian northerners will retaliate which'll lead 2 moslems not going 2 pray in mosques on friday's and xtians not going 2 church on sundays.

May d souls of dis unfortunate incident RIP
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by vanstanzy(m): 3:24pm On Apr 08, 2012
chidike: i'm in kaduna as well, the explosion happened near Assemblies of God church. Its really sad that these islamic extremists won't allow us enjoy our celebrations, but they enjoy their sallah unharmed. i hope someone retaliates.
Here's how its been reported by daily times:

A large explosion, suspected to be bomb blast,
rocked an area near the All Nation Christ
Assembly church in Kaduna on Easter Sunday
morning.
Kaduna state police spokesman Aminu Lawan,
confirmed the incident but was unsure if there
were causalities.
Residents in the area said the explosion shook the
foundation of buildings around the area, adding
that the site had been cordoned off, but he said
he could see damage to a church and cars.
Both the United Kingdom and the United States
had earlier warned that violence was possible this
Easter weekend.

Link: http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/explosion-near-church-kaduna#.T4FT3jjfXpk.twitter

@chidike

Despite the warning by better intelligence agencies, Poo. STILL HIT THE FAN. Its a helpless situation for Nigerian authorities. WE NEED TO STRIKE THIS LUN.ATICS POUND FOR POUND.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by vanstanzy(m): 3:32pm On Apr 08, 2012
sayusuf: i was at the scene of the blast, 99 percent of the victims are hausa muslims. I think some christians are hiding under the umbrella of boko haram to kill muslims in the north. It happens everywhere. And we are sick and tired of it. Muslims die everyday from bomblast, yet you peaple from south complain most. 200 die in kano, now in kd. Its high time we start avenging the death of our brothers, and its going to be bloody.
For that man that draw that carton of what you call the prophet, we will get to you, sooner or later.

@sayusuf

SHUT THE Zap UP B.IT.CH! EAT SH.IT AND DIE! IS THAT PAINFUL ENOF? COWARD
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by vanstanzy(m): 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2012
chuks49: Descendants of Mohammad are born to kill, I see no reason why he shouldn't rot in hell.

@chuks49
U so right, suicide bombers, assassins, religious fanatics all END UP IN THE DEEPEST PART OF HELL. No virgins in hell, and there sure is no screwing were they're going.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by FREEMINDZ: 4:10pm On Apr 08, 2012
na wah ooo
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by zenus(m): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2012
larssonsamson: SUGAR MUMMIES ASSOCIATION IN NIGERIA,ARE HAVING
A MEETING INDIFFERENT CLUBS,HOTELS,
JOINTS IN ALL THE CITIESIN NIGERIA
LAGOS,ABUJA,PORT HARCOURT,DELTA,JOS,
CALABAR,BENIN,ENUGU,IMO SOONEXT
GET THE CHANCE TO GET TO MEET THEM LIVE
AND MAKE YOUR CHOICE AND EXHIBIT
YOUR TALENT SO YOU COULD BECOME HOT CAKE..
TO BE INVITED TO THIS PARTY AND MEETING
CONTACT ME ON 07060541308 AGENT SAMSON
GET THE CHANCE TO MEET,RICH LADIES,
POLITICIANS,BANKERS,BUSSINESS WOMAN,
OIL WOMAN,AND THE LIKES OF ITA GIWA.
and get paid to pregnant top exexutives,
billionaires who are looking for child
also and be paid 500,000 for everytime
you sleep with them and they don,t
become pregnant and if they become
pregnant get 2,000,000 for the babies

You must be part of Boko Haram
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by antartica(m): 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2012
There can not be more hell than the hell in nigeria,hell like in places like somalia,afganistan and co.

The one and only hell is the one that ignorant people live in.The hell of poverty and the hell of not knowing.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Almaiga: 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2012
So the citizens of this country are no longer safe even with the intellegence report the security agence had earlear about todays attack. Its so sad. R.I.P To the departed souls.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by publisher(m): 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2012
Credit must be given to ur security agencies. Boko haram failed woefully this time and ended up killing their own fellow muslims. Its not easy to police a country like Nigeria,govt cannot be everywhere.
May God protect the living and may the dead rest in peace(except the suicide bomber).

1 Like

Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Beaf: 4:53pm On Apr 08, 2012
publisher: Credit must be given to ur security agencies. Boko haram failed woefully this time and ended up killing their own fellow muslims. Its not easy to police a country like Nigeria,govt cannot be everywhere.
May God protect the living and may the dead rest in peace(except the suicide bomber).

Yes, well done to the security services; it is because security was increased around churches.
The lows our fellow humans can sink to is saddening. May the dead RIP.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by emsquare(m): 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2012
horlabiyi: Only God can help this nation.

Honestly!
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by azpeculiar: 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe: Sovereign National Conference should be held and Nigeria should be split up. It is time for BOKO HARAM to have their Islamic Republic. The West can have their own Republic, Southsouth Republic, Biafra East Republic and Middlebelt Republic. That is the best solution i can envisage.

5 banana republics at best. cool
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by amtnaira: 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2012
May Gog save us!
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Daunashamed(m): 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2012
sayusuf: . Its high time we start avenging the death of our brothers, and its going to be bloody..
men shut that your dirty stinking pit lattrin mouth, a ina ne wannan ze faru?(where dat 1 wan happen?),you think its like before when we stay cool and watch you guys get us unprepared? Try sh*t and see how we will wipe you guys off the surface of this land..this guy never know anything yet. A nan kano ko kd?(for kano here or kd?)we are waiting for your move...hissssssssss!

1 Like

Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by danielonyisi(m): 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2012
'ISLAMIC IS TERRORIST' they are now terrorising france.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by danielonyisi(m): 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2012
Da-unashamed:

men shut that your dirty stinking pit lattrin mouth, a ina ne wannan ze faru?(where dat 1 wan happen?),you think its like before when we stay cool and watch you guys get us unprepared? Try sh*t and see how we will wipe you guys off the surface of this land..this guy never know anything yet. A nan kano ko kd?(for kano here or kd?)we are waiting for your move...hissssssssss!
HELP!!! BOKO HARAM MEMBER ON NAIRALAND
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by azpekuliar: 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2012
Bliss4Lyfe: Sovereign National Conference should be held and Nigeria should be split up. It is time for BOKO HARAM to have their Islamic Republic. The West can have their own Republic, Southsouth Republic, Biafra East Republic and Middlebelt Republic. That is the best solution i can envisage.

5 Banana Republics at best. cool
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 08, 2012
Hasn't this country seen more explosions than Afghanistan in short period of time? There is a reason to this explosion other than religion/political motivation but also of fulfilment of planned gradual splitting of the country.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by nduchucks: 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2012
My the souls of the dead RIP. I remember in my teenage years, recently, riding donkeys for fun, through Sardauna Crescent. Moslems, Christians, Northerners and Southerners, lived there in harmony. Radar cinema was not too far away where we would play games of which "egg is stronger than the other", we could tell which egg had a stronger shell by sounding the shell off with our teeth. I am particularly saddened by this bombing.

GEJ and his team need to deal with the worsening security issues. Its just a matter of time before the violence spreads to the NASS and Aso Rock, if the government continues to handle the situation with kid's gloves. embarassed
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by EbubeGid(m): 6:40pm On Apr 08, 2012
if d north take over by 2015 wit dis kind of anger, d whole south will be in hot soup. D whole south should start planning there future country now.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Obiagu1(m): 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2012
Mr One Nigeria (TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE!!)

You have another jug full of blood for you to drink tonight in your struggle to keep Nigeria one.
More blood in your cup and good luck with your efforts.

1 Like

Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2012
Ebube_Gid: if d north take over by 2015 wit dis kind of anger, d whole south will be in hot soup. D whole south should start planning there future country now.
This is a testament to the fact that the North is bent on causing problem seeing other minority group on the position of president. Indeed, it is obvious the North would cause more harm if their own is on the position in the future. The South better understand that now before it turns out to be a boiling pot of troubles all through.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by SkyRider1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2012
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by sayusuf(m): 6 hours & 55 minutes
i was at the scene of the blast, 99 percent of the victims are hausa muslims. I think some christians are hiding under the umbrella of boko haram to kill muslims in the north. It happens everywhere. And we are sick and tired of it. Muslims die everyday from bomblast, yet you peaple from south complain most. 200 die in kano, now in kd. Its high time we start avenging the death of our brothers, and its going to be bloody.

vanstanzy:

@sayusuf

SHUT THE Zap UP B.IT.CH! EAT SH.IT AND DIE! IS THAT PAINFUL ENOF? COWARD

Did the Bombers present their IDs to you or You recognized them as BOKO- CHRISTAINS, Huh?

SSS should pick this guy up f.a.s.t. Guess he knows more about this incident.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. / 12 Types Of People You Will Meet On Election Day / Governor Uduaghan Orders Deportation Of Trainees For Talking To Saharareporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.