Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,971 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna (23427 Views)

BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt / Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba / APC Youth Leader Loses Palm As Explosion Rocks Benue (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by ProudUSA: 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2012
"I'm standing just at the scene where this car exploded and contrary to initial reports, it now looks like this car bomb did not actually detonate outside a church which had been earlier reported," Ndege said.

"What it looks like is that these individuals, clearly suicide bombers, were on their way to potentially a location where they intended to explode their devices.

"Something clearly went wrong because if you look at the area where this car bomb went off it's in the middle of the main road which would have had heavy traffic on Easter Sunday and many ordinary people standing on the side of the road selling their wares."

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/africa/2012/04/201248112834347907.html
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by nduchucks: 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2012
Beaf:

Yes, well done to the security services; it is because security was increased around churches.
The lows our fellow humans can sink to is saddening. May the dead RIP.

You people who are perpetuating false news are irresponsible, to say the least. Most of the BH attacks have been against government installations rather than Churches. There is no telling where this particular suicide bombers were headed when their bombs exploded. They certainly did not park the exploded vehicles in any Church's parking lot. Why try to turn this into a religious war while dishonestly giving credit to an incompetent government and its security agencies? Shame on you, Beaf. olodo
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Obiagu1(m): 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2012
ndu_chucks:

You people who are perpetuating false news are irresponsible, to say the least. Most of the BH attacks have been against government installations rather than Churches. There is no telling where this particular suicide bombers were headed when their bombs exploded. They certainly did not park the exploded vehicles in any Church's parking lot. Why try to turn this into a religious war while dishonestly giving credit to an incompetent government and its security agencies? Shame on you, Beaf. olodo

For this attack to be on Easter Sunday, you don't need a prophet to tell you where the target is.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2012
ndu_chucks:

ndu_chucks, listen to yourself and tell me u r not a boko haram apologist
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by nduchucks: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2012
Obiagu1:

For this attack to be on Easter Sunday, you don't need a prophet to tell you where the target is.
You appear to be a dullard. Forgive me if I'm wrong. mumu
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Osama10(m): 7:05pm On Apr 08, 2012
Don't these people get tired of throwing bombs here and there?
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by AfroBlue(m): 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2012
reminder

Nigeria: Targeted for Destruction

For Those Who Have Ears to Hear

By Gordon Duff, Senior Editor

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/11/14/nigeria-targeted-for-destruction/
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Obiagu1(m): 7:11pm On Apr 08, 2012
ndu_chucks:
You appear to be a dullard. Forgive me if I'm wrong. mumu

Don't make me laugh, for you to even suggest that the intended target could be government installations shows you're very dumb.
Has Boko Haram ever bombed empty government institutions? Their #1 target has always been humans and which government institution is open on Easter Sunday? Supermumu

3 Likes

Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by nduchucks: 7:17pm On Apr 08, 2012
Obiagu1:

Don't make me laugh, for you to even suggest that the intended target could be government installations shows you're very dumb.
Has Boko Haram ever bombed empty government institutions? There #1 target has always been humans and which government institution is open on Easter Sunday? Supermumu

Military installations and checkpoints have been their targets in the past, your conclusions were reached thoughtlessly. mumu, dolo.

1 Like

Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Obiagu1(m): 7:20pm On Apr 08, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Military installations and checkpoints have been their targets in the past, your conclusions were reached thoughtlessly. mumu, dolo.

Give it up, you have no way to escape your silly suggestion. Now it's checkpoints cheesy cheesy itiboribo
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by EbubeGid(m): 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2012
d reason why BH succeed in their actions is b'cos d populace (indigenes. Muslims. Politcians e.t.c.) are SILENT COLLABORATORS. They believe they will benefit either way.
IT IS BETTER 4 D WHOLE SO UTH 2 START LOOKING 4 A PEACEFUL EXIT OUT OF NIGERIA {for the whole south "SE, SS, SW" had wronged the north in diff ways @ diff times by diff actions} B'COS IF A NORTHERNER, WITH THIS 'MADNESS', EMERGES PRES. IN 2015, BH WILL B RECRUITED INTO THE ARMY THEN D CIVIL WAR/ GENOCIDE. ODI MASSACRE E.T.C. WILL B NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT WILL HAPPEN.
"RIP" to the dead. nd
"HAPPY ENDING/ SAFE LANDING" to nigeria nd nigerians.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by jmaine: 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2012
Bros Ndu save yourself some breath abeg . .your sounding hilarious with each post
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by otokx(m): 7:27pm On Apr 08, 2012
media confusion
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by nduchucks: 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2012
jmaine: Bros Ndu save yourself some breath abeg . .your sounding hilarious with each post

how so? Have you no brain or does bigotry render you brainless?
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:45pm On Apr 08, 2012
@ndu_chuks and @Obiagu1 - what is the solution. how it happened and why it happened pales in comparison to who is responsible. who is really funding this group and how do we check it. It is obvious that this Government is grasping at straws to find any solution beyond Amnesty.

1 Like

Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by jmaine: 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2012
ndu_chucks:

how so? Have you no brain or does bigotry render you brainless?

The usual silly response from an astutely dull man . . . You know you are being silly but am interested in your adamant silly attempt to twist the obvious . .Which security post where they going to bomb on a Sunday moreso a remarkable religious Sunday marked by the Christians . . .Guy stop being useless and foolish at the same time . .
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by nduchucks: 7:50pm On Apr 08, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: @ndu_chuks and @Obiagu1 - what is the solution. how it happened and why it happened pales in comparison to who is responsible. who is really funding this group and how do we check it. It is obvious that this Government is grasping at straws to find any solution beyond Amnesty.

I'm glad that you understand that this government has been neglecting its security responsibilities. We are at war, for goodness sake, where is our commander in chief to lead us to victory in this war? To make matters worse, we now have government agents telling the whole world that these violent attacks are religious based? SMH
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by antartica(m): 8:03pm On Apr 08, 2012
Kaduna use to be a liberal state,with good night life and good fun.Good business too but now,just like kano and maidugri,it is now a haven for jackals,the land of the dead,the ill fated.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2012
otokx: South Korea, Switzerland are some examples of countries with no mineral resource that are doing so well even better than Dubai so crude oil really does not count.

1st when did south korea and switzerland got independence
2nd do u think buafra will become those place in 10yrs if they are giving republic today?
Man wake to reality...I don't have anything against igbo people ...but that won't stop me from saying d fact
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Onasa22: 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2012
Mr Murdah: @ Money Lover I don't know if it is you or those Boko Bastards that should be in pole position on the high way to Hell.

People like you in foremost countries like the USA are studied.

And removed from sane society.

It is so obvious you are a callous, semi-insane, sexiopath.

What a f..king s

This is pure madness!
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2012
Ebube_Gid: if d north take over by 2015 wit dis kind of anger, d whole south will be in hot soup. D whole south should start planning there future country now.

Now that's what am talking about....the problem with the south is always about unity ...that's why those northerners always capitilize on that...imagine u will see igbo abusing yoruba ...ijaw acusin kanuri vice versa...etc ....Especially in this forum ...its really absurd ...imagine a country this three political zones can build ...igbo people are good technology wise .. Yoruba people are educated and industrious ...south south (naija delta). We have the natural resources ...now combine this three and imagine if any country in the world can beat southern nigeria....but the problem has always being unity....south africa today have many ethnic groups ...pedi, tutsi, etc ...they even have black and white problem which we don't have ...yet they stay united and formed a great country that bloody nigerians love to travel to...why can't southern Nigeria emulate this ...let's forget...biafra, oduduwa republic, naija delta republic or middle beat republic...time to stay unted ....fight the forces of niorthern oligarchy and build a great country..north and south can never be united blood and oil never mix....india is a great country today after they broke the shackles of british amalgamation with pakistan and Bangladesh .... Just let's start seeing each other as brothers that have one come enemy......Longlive untied tribes of southern nigeria
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2012
Ebube_Gid: if d north take over by 2015 wit dis kind of anger, d whole south will be in hot soup. D whole south should start planning there future country now.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by publisher(m): 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2012
The leadership of Boko Haram are presently too ashamed to claim responsiilty for todays attacks. Cos the fact still remains that today 'Easter Sunday' NO CHURCH in northern Nigeria was successfully bombed by the evil sect. I know for a fact that in recent weeks Nigerian security agencies have crippled Boko harams capacity to cause damage. All BH apologists on NL like ndu-chuks & Co are free to go volunteer as suicide bombers. They should also note that the seven virgins promised them are MALE. For now,GEJ is winning.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by ufkana(m): 10:31pm On Apr 08, 2012
Allah helps our country 9ja save us & live in peace amin
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by chidike(m): 10:39pm On Apr 08, 2012
@Ndu_chuks, like STFU already, u're just pathetic like ur posts. And for that 9jadelta guy, u're, u're really dumb, go get informed about south east oil reserves, and even with all the oil u have, are u enjoying the benefits?? Day by day, ur farmlands and streams are overcome with oil spills...think before u talk.
My kaduna, see wat they've turned you into, really used to enjoy the serenity of this state, and how things used to be so easy, it's well.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Akpan107(m): 10:41pm On Apr 08, 2012
femzy:

[size=13pt]Do you have any brains at all[/size]
embarassed
You're talking as if you dont know there are some Boko Haram members on NL... Allow them to say there their mind. God is the only true judge, He is watching us all. May the soul of the of the dead R.I.P. God is above them!
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by codernoni: 10:48pm On Apr 08, 2012
I tot TB Joshua prophecied dis was gonna be over by march??
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by tigerleggs(m): 11:51pm On Apr 08, 2012
iluvnaija: Your mumu presido said till June before he can do something about boko harram! You massive voted an incompetent and clueless President, so enjoy the fresh air till June if this menace will stop. I promise you when June comes, it will be forwarded to December. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
bleepin mor.on.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 09, 2012
Hmmm. . . Mr President still never condemn? I'm surprised.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by amosy007: 12:37am On Apr 09, 2012
HNosegbe: Hmmm. . . Mr President still never condemn? I'm surprised.
will that stop boko haram from throwing another bomb?
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 09, 2012
Oh God help us this is getting out of hand. O i wish Gen Obj was still in power......
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Beaf: 12:52am On Apr 09, 2012
ndu_chucks:

[size=14pt]Mr boko haram trumpet.[/size] You are here yarning crap as usual, while the newly widowed are mourning.
Do you know that the majority of those killed today were okada riders? People who like the almajiri's, are victims of the elite vultures like yourself?

When did okada riders become part of govt? The market traders that have been repeatedly executed in Maiduguri somehow seem like govt workers to you, not so? How about the 7 year old girl that was wounded in another explosion today in Jos?
I weep for people like you.

Buy a hyena and take to clowning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Suffers If Nigeria Divides? / Protesters In Support Of Saraki Storm Senate (Photos) / Buhari’s Aides Tense Over Babachir, Oke Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.