Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,958 members, 7,799,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna (23423 Views)

BREAKING: Five Feared Killed As Explosion Rocks Port Harcourt / Gunmen Hijack Election Results From Sadauna LG in Taraba / APC Youth Leader Loses Palm As Explosion Rocks Benue (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by lacasa: 1:25am On Apr 09, 2012
nerodenero: Again,dis devilish act is getting too much.May the souls of d departed rest in peace,amen.

Mind ur words oo dnt generalise northerners nor muslims wt dis ur insults. Address boko haram members or whooeva
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by lacasa: 1:28am On Apr 09, 2012
Ebube_Gid: d reason why BH succeed in their actions is b'cos d populace (indigenes. Muslims. Politcians e.t.c.) are SILENT COLLABORATORS. They believe they will benefit either way.
IT IS BETTER 4 D WHOLE SO UTH 2 START LOOKING 4 A PEACEFUL EXIT OUT OF NIGERIA {for the whole south "SE, SS, SW" had wronged the north in diff ways @ diff times by diff actions} B'COS IF A NORTHERNER, WITH THIS 'MADNESS', EMERGES PRES. IN 2015, BH WILL B RECRUITED INTO THE ARMY THEN D CIVIL WAR/ GENOCIDE. ODI MASSACRE E.T.C. WILL B NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT WILL HAPPEN.
"RIP" to the dead. nd
"HAPPY ENDING/ SAFE LANDING" to nigeria nd nigerians.

Take ruler. Divide am now

Talkin crap
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by nduchucks: 1:35am On Apr 09, 2012
Beaf:

You are here yarning crap as usual, while the newly widowed are mourning.
Do you know that the majority of those killed today were okada riders?

shata dia and stop the hypocrisy. You knew the above and you posted this: Yes, well done to the security services; it is because security was increased around churches. Once again, you should be ashamed of yourself for turning this sad event into a religious conflict.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Beaf: 1:43am On Apr 09, 2012
ndu_chucks:

shata dia and stop the hypocrisy. You knew the above and you posted this: Yes, well done to the security services; it is because security was increased around churches. Once again, you should be ashamed of yourself for turning this sad event into a religious conflict.

What kind of dunce are you? shocked
It is obvious that for the work of the security services that guarded Christian centres in the core-North, your boys would have bombed a church.
Instead, they bombed innocent okada riders, and you are here quacking about govt being their targets.

Sir, if you have nothing to say it is really best to keep quiet. Many of the folk here are your kids mates. Thank you.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by nduchucks: 1:51am On Apr 09, 2012
Beaf:

What kind of dunce are you? shocked
It is obvious that for the work of the security services that guarded Christian centres in the core-North, your boys would have bombed a church.
Instead, they bombed innocent okada riders, and you are here quacking about govt being their targets.

Thank you.

OK, lets see here, the security services succeeded because they prevented a Church from being bombed but allowed Okada riders to be bombed, ko? This reasoning alone shows that you are out of touch with realities, and that is being generous. olodo

Nigeria is at war with Al Quaeda and BH groups, our commander-in-chief is nowhere to be found and Nigeria is losing this war while fools like you keep trying to call the war a religious war against Christians, in a silly attempt to absolve GEJ from criticisms. You sir, are worse than a disappointment. Enjoy yourself now because by 2015 or at the latest 2017, your game will be up.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Beaf: 2:07am On Apr 09, 2012
ndu_chucks:

OK, lets see here, the security services succeeded because they prevented a Church from being bombed but allowed Okada riders to be bombed, ko? This reasoning alone shows that you are out of touch with realities, and that is being generous. olodo

Nigeria is at war with Al Quaeda and BH groups, our commander-in-chief is nowhere to be found and Nigeria is losing this war while fools like you keep trying to call the war a religious war against Christians, in a silly attempt to absolve GEJ from criticisms. You sir, are worse than a disappointment. Enjoy yourself now because by 2015 or at the latest 2017, your game will be up.

Abeg, go and cry your crocodile tears to an audience that is easily deceived. We already know how you spin for boko haram here on NL.
I am sure you are the only "clever" person that thinks boko haram attacks govt as you claim (but who in reality, happen to be innocent okada riders) on Easter Sunday (which, surprise, surprise, is a Christian holiday) after being blocked from a premises (which, shock horror, just happens to house two mega churches).

What a "clever" guy you are! Now, run along and go buy those hyena's for the job of village jester, the only talent required is a healthy dose of foolishness:

[img]http://3.bp..com/_ABuslHQEApI/SbFuyFzrfTI/AAAAAAAAARY/A492ntA0T9g/s400/12.jpg[/img]
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by nduchucks: 2:10am On Apr 09, 2012
LOL, you don start again with those weird graphics. You are a fool for making me spill my drink because of that funny picture. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by warrior01: 7:12am On Apr 09, 2012
ndu-chuks, i just went thru ur post and i must confess you're such a big foo.l
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by lockheed55(m): 7:32am On Apr 09, 2012
more sure than anything else is the fact that BH will be a thing of the past. good morning nairalanders
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by jude33084(m): 8:27am On Apr 09, 2012
lanre80: i am in kad presently & i have visited d crime scene, how pathetic. I saw human body parts in pieces scattered on the ground. It happened on saudana crescent by junction road. Eye witnesses say the vehicle carrying d explovises did not get to it's destination but exploded on the road.

You claim a first hand eye witness and You have phone that can browse bt you did nt take any pictures, award wining journalist of the year!
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by nduchucks: 8:49am On Apr 09, 2012
warrior01: ndu-chuks, i just went thru ur post and i must confess you're such a big foo.l

Please articulate your disagreements with my posts, I'm not too big to learn. Thanks, I dey wait.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by 1025: 8:58am On Apr 09, 2012
this is where jonathan and pdp have brought nigeria to. as long as we keep silent at this gangsters(pdp), we will go from bad to worse. the party is blood thirsty so whenever they are not killing through plane crash boko haram will be on it. who knows the next partern.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by everlicious: 9:13am On Apr 09, 2012
[/color][color=#006600]
ndu_chucks: My the souls of the dead RIP. I remember in my teenage years, recently, riding donkeys for fun, through Sardauna Crescent. Moslems, Christians, Northerners and Southerners, lived there in harmony. Radar cinema was not too far away where we would play games of which "egg is stronger than the other", we could tell which egg had a stronger shell by sounding the shell off with our teeth. I am particularly saddened by this bombing.

GEJ and his team need to deal with the worsening security issues. Its just a matter of time before the violence spreads to the NASS and Aso Rock, if the government continues to handle the situation with kid's gloves. embarassed

True. But they would never listen
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by YusufAliyu1: 9:42am On Apr 09, 2012
It's true there was an explosion on the easter sunday 08th/04/12 btw the hours of 8-9AM at junction rd by sardauna crescent in Kad, it happened at the middle of the road. There are no churches, but the Fina hotel opposite the L/G dispensary hospital.
The explosion affected mostly the okada riders, passerby and the buisness women selling akara and mama put. No churches at that junction pls. Both muslims and christians are victim.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by TolaniLuv: 10:00am On Apr 09, 2012
I really don't know why Christians in northern part of Nigeria can't worship at home ? Must you go to church before God hear your prayers? I blame em pastors tho.

I lost 2 cousin's in kaduna 4 years ago when a group of aboki's attack their church kill almost all d members! They set the church on fire and wait outside if you try to run outside they are patiently waiting with their Arrows to kill em.

The death of this two brothers leads to the sudden death of their mother a year later. God will punish all of una aboki's and your fcking religion Amen
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by onome25(m): 10:05am On Apr 09, 2012
ndu_chucks:

You people who are perpetuating false news are irresponsible, to say the least. Most of the BH attacks have been against government installations rather than Churches. There is no telling where this particular suicide bombers were headed when their bombs exploded. They certainly did not park the exploded vehicles in any Church's parking lot. Why try to turn this into a religious war while dishonestly giving credit to an incompetent government and its security agencies? Shame on you, Beaf. olodo
PLS BE BOLD WITH UR POST. ASK UR SELF Y IS ON EASTHER DAY OR ANY DAY CHRISTIANS ARE CELEBRATING THAT WE HERE ABOUT SUCH SUICIDE BOMBERS we dey dey watch na because it will soon back fire! people dey say no country survive 2 civil war abi but i tell u now that when this will happen, ONLY GOD WILL SETTLE NIGERIA.the muslims are pushing we the young christains too far & something is cooking beneath the eyes of NIGERIA.
it's a pity that when it will happen, we wont be here typing all this on nairaland again maybe till after the unexpected so be prepared & not just typing here tnx.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by nduchucks: 10:11am On Apr 09, 2012
error
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by buoye1(m): 10:11am On Apr 09, 2012
femzy:

[size=13pt]Do you have any brains at all[/size]
embarassed
...hw cld u ask if a cockroach as a brain
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by nduchucks: 10:15am On Apr 09, 2012
onome25:
PLS BE BOLD WITH UR POST. ASK UR SELF Y IS ON EASTHER DAY OR ANY DAY CHRISTIANS ARE CELEBRATING THAT WE HERE ABOUT SUCH SUICIDE BOMBERS we dey dey watch na because it will soon back fire! people dey say no country survive 2 civil war abi but i tell now that when this , that the muslims are pushing we the young christains too far & something is cooking beneath the eyes of NIGERIA.
it's a pity that when it will happen, we wont be here typing all this on nairaland again maybe till after the unexpected so be prepared & not just typing here tnx.

My brother, rushing to judgement in these matters, is completely irresponsible since we don't have all the facts. It might interest you to note that Security Source are now claiming that Boko Haram’s major plan was to attack a Women Conference In Kaduna. Former Nigerian military leader General Yakubu Gowon was present at the women conference while NTA’s Moji Mokonjuola who is a member of the ECWA women fellowship moderated the event. Lets wait for more information before we call this an attack on Christians. It is the responsible thing to do.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:48am On Apr 09, 2012
Really has anyone ever considered if the advertised BOKO-HARAM agenda is in touch with the realities on ground. (Western-Education is Forbidden)
If this agenda is strongly held by these bunch of misfits, how come they have not bombed every tertiary institution in the north. these institutions have little or no protection. Why has is it "punctuated" with religious undertones - outside special Christian holidays, I'd expect at least 10-20 bombings of Christian institutions which remain largely "unprotected". either these BH mugus are especially dumb (but smart enough to give FG unending problems) or there is a hand (or hands) working behind the scenes on a far devious agenda and have hijack the BH phenomenon to further their agenda. Why is all the attention on GEJ, the Presidency alone cannot deal with a problem the Governors evidently have failed to even curtail in the least.

Rather what we have are ACF and a bunch of Northern Governors packaging Political ambitions on the strength of BOKO-HARAM bombings, it smacks of Blackmail and Ransom
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by ProudUSA: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2012
Curious - Why would a "suicide bomber" be running away from police/security rather than at them??

Given previous reports of attacks on police stations & checkpoints.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by oriego: 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2012
If they like, they should kill themselves, if not let
them repent. We are covered by the blood of Jesus
and non of their waepons will hit us.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Musiwa: 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2012
may their soul rest in peace
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Chongaiman: 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2012
Where is SLS? Let him start dishing out the usual CBN largesse.
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by ak47mann(m): 1:34am On Apr 10, 2012
The reason why boko haram haven't claim responsibility "yet" just beacuse they miss their target............. cool cool
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Callotti: 3:32am On Apr 10, 2012
More shelling from AK47ENGLISHKILLERMANN!!!
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Callotti: 3:36am On Apr 10, 2012
ak47mann: The reason why boko haram haven't claim responsibility "yet" just beacuse they miss their target............. cool cool

Na wah for WIFI o!

ToZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!

Gun shot inni h-air!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy

What a poohsified UPPER IWEKA ROAD/POUND ROAD version of the English Language!

Mu he he he he he he

Only on NL I tellya!!!
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by cynthiafred67(f): 10:07am On Apr 10, 2012
May the souls of the departed RIP!!
Re: Over 20 Killed As Explosion Rocks Sadauna Crescent, Kaduna by Jayjey(m): 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2012
the amalgamation of NIG by d colonial master is a deliberate act to bring violence, chaos, instability and pains. The truth is we are not one Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Nigeria Really Unsafe? / Olusegun Obasanjo Visits Nasir El-Rufai In Kaduna (Photos) / 35 Nigerians Arrested In US For $117 Million Romance Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.