Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:29 PM

Easter Greetings From Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easter Greetings From Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon (599 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks About Buhari's Alleged "Sluggishness" / Patrick Obahiagbon Praises Zahra Buhari On Twitter / Live Pictures From Hon Dakuku Petersides Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easter Greetings From Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon by BlackPikiN(m): 1:51pm On Apr 08, 2012
“Beyond the fugacious razzmatazz of the moment, I seriously call attention to the rutilanting and coruscating modus vivendi of Master Jesus the Christ and I dare pontificate that save and until we viscerally emblematize the virtues of self-immolation, quintessential abnegation, eulogizeable simplicity, Christ-like humility and immerse ourselves in a platonic emotionalism of agape love and communalistic service, we would have woefully failed in learning and imbibing the true meaning of EASTER
Re: Easter Greetings From Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon by juman(m): 2:17pm On Apr 08, 2012
and I dare pontificate that save and until we viscerally emblematize the virtues of self-immolation, quintessential abnegation, eulogizeable simplicity, Christ-like humility and immerse ourselves in a platonic emotionalism of agape love and communalistic service, we would have woefully failed in learning and imbibing the true meaning of EASTER

Hon sir, 'our leaders' don't believe in God.

(1) (Reply)

Ngozi Nkonji Iweala Concedes Defeat / Soldier Shoots Police Corporal In Aba During Argument / We Will Not Watch Boko Haram Finish Us, Says Gurara Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.