Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse (4802 Views)

How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard / 2015: Gej Should Drop Sambo For Chime / GEJ Should Be Impeached - LA Times Joel Brinkley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by ikubch(m): 6:33pm On Apr 08, 2012
I strongly suggest that d president stop this habit of giving ultimatum to boko haram,its not that easy combating terrorism.ask d americans
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2012
Actually the president is right, Israel and did it the same way.
And stop misusing the example of the US, the terrorists the US were fighting belong to a foreign country and the fight was not on US soil. The police has to take back its role or else lets just increase the size of the army and let's end the police as an agency. Let everybody do his job, Nigeria is not a weak country!
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by egift(m): 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2012
Here is his fundamental strategy for solving problems grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by Almaiga: 9:36pm On Apr 08, 2012
The deadline might be as a result of the ongoing negotiation b/w boko haram and the goverment.
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2012
Almaiga: The deadline might be as a result of the ongoing negotiation b/w boko haram and the goverment.
there is no such negotiation and there never can be, our freedom is not negotiable !
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by Almaiga: 8:54am On Apr 09, 2012
patriot2: there is no such negotiation and there never can be, our freedom is not negotiable !
i dont think so. We have a very weak government and the security agence do not have the capacity to stop the actions of boko haram. I still think that, the only way out is negotiation. Remember, when two elephants fight its the ground that suffer.
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by publisher(m): 9:30am On Apr 09, 2012
Almaiga:
i dont think so. We have a very weak government and the security agence do not have the capacity to stop the actions of boko haram. I still think that, the only way out is negotiation. Remember, when two elephants fight its the ground that suffer.
how do u define a weak government/security agency? In the whole of northern Nigeria only one major incident occured. Thanks to the security folks,no church was bombed.
And please let's leave America out of this;if 50 percent of America's population were muslims with home grown terrorists they wouldnt be doing anything different from what Nigeria is doing now.
Nigeria is NOT a weak country in any way.
Lets use our brains.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by member479760: 9:32am On Apr 09, 2012
OP- did you wanna say GEJ should just stop f_ucking biancar and focus on dealing with BH?
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by honeric01(m): 9:54am On Apr 09, 2012
publisher:
how do u define a weak government/security agency? In the whole of northern Nigeria only one major incident occured. Thanks to the security folks,no church was bombed.
And please let's leave America out of this;if 50 percent of America's population were muslims with home grown terrorists they wouldnt be doing anything different from what Nigeria is doing now.
Nigeria is NOT a weak country in any way.
Lets use our brains.

Dey there dey write grammar while blood and tears flow.. na because the thing never affect u or ur loved ones, thats why you dey type grammar.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by Basics007: 10:09am On Apr 09, 2012
honeric01:

Dey there dey write grammar while blood and tears flow.. na because the thing never affect u or ur loved ones, thats why you dey type grammar.
Abi o. He said only one incident occured in the whole north. The ques is was any incident supposed to even happen at all? That's despite even when all the warnin signs were there that it could happen. Remember those numbers are not mere figure but human beings o.
@I dont've any problem with him givin ultimatum. He knew what he saw be4 doing that. All i just want to is for him to back his words with action. Enough of tellin us there are BH in his govt,fish them out! Sometimes i even wonder if he's not tired of writin/readin condolence msgs every month.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by babihouse(m): 10:20am On Apr 09, 2012
may be GEJ has a better reason
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by emsquare(m): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2012
Almaiga: The deadline might be as a result of the ongoing negotiation b/w boko haram and the goverment.

Okay!
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by mizne1: 10:41am On Apr 09, 2012
Nigeria is a weak state! Weak countries behind?[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by antartica(m): 10:43am On Apr 09, 2012
What is going on in the north constantly reechos atiku's words that he will make nigeria totally ungovernable if he loses the election.

So where is atiku now in all this?Is gej afraid of some individuals in nigeria?
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by egift(m): 11:05am On Apr 09, 2012
babihouse: may be GEJ has a better reason

What better reasons than this

egift:
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by cowgurl: 11:18am On Apr 09, 2012
Damn deadlines, damn negotiation as well. He knows these guys, e shud bring dem in 4 questioning startin wit d northern leaders.
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by publisher(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2012
honeric01:

For God's sake please try not be silly. A great nation like America has not been able to curtail incidences of few suicidal people who walk into schools or public places and shoot random strangers b4 taking their own lives. There were 3 cases just last week. And now we are talking about Nigeria with a suicidal sect of thousands if not millions of members. Which magic do u dumbheads expect the Nigerian govt to perform? Eliminate every single northern muslim? Do they write boko haram on peoples foreheads? Do boko haram sponsors keep reciepts of all the bombs and arms they've procured for the sect? Do bomb laden vehicles carry 'i get bomb o' sign boards?
The best some of u can suggest is for Nigeria to divide ...SMH

1 Like

Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by publisher(m): 11:20am On Apr 09, 2012
honeric01:

Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by boysy(m): 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2012
GEJ is an intelligent person who knows how to manage crisis. This is what brought him to where he is today. If GEJ takes all our decisions raw & act upon it. It is d same we who will turn against him. Kill all d Muslim, Destroy d mosques etc like what happen @ Udi & so on. My advice to d president is do not negotiate with terrorist. Their aim is to Islamist Nigeria even with their last blood of which is not possible. Nigeria needs a divine intervention. Period!

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by delikay4luv: 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2012
He'll negotiate till his tenure is over
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by honeric01(m): 12:44pm On Apr 09, 2012
publisher:

For God's sake please try not be silly. A great nation like America has not been able to curtail incidences of few suicidal people who walk into schools or public places and shoot random strangers b4 taking their own lives. There were 3 cases just last week. And now we are talking about Nigeria with a suicidal sect of thousands if not millions of members. Which magic do u dumbheads expect the Nigerian govt to perform? Eliminate every single northern muslim? Do they write boko haram on peoples foreheads? Do boko haram sponsors keep reciepts of all the bombs and arms they've procured for the sect? Do bomb laden vehicles carry 'i get bomb o' sign boards?
The best some of u can suggest is for Nigeria to divide ...SMH

[size=20pt]Dey there dey write grammar while blood and tears flow.. na because the thing never affect u or ur loved ones, thats why you dey type grammar.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by oluoma1: 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2012
nakedall? I love what you said, the man GEJ, just dey there dey f_uck bianca. And also i'm tired of this of their grammar i said it b/4 and i'm reapeating it again, let dis man Gej be serious for once. What negotiations are they talking abt, wit terrorist God forbid'' Tufiakwa''. Jona pls wake up and stop sleeping. Thank God say i no vote for ram. cos he's the head of boko haram. rubish negotiatn.
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by prettyboi1(m): 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2012
I sincerely hate it when stupid people come saying things with sentiments every f'n time. Must we always attach tribal,regional or religious sentiments to everything? Gosh I'm so angry right now. It's very clear that Jonathan is very very very weak & clueless & yet some people because he is from their state or region or simply because he's a man sharing the same religious beliefs with them throw away ALL FORMS of sincerity & honesty & instead attach sentiments to these issues. I don't dislike Jonathan for any personal issues, I just dislike that the man can't run government. Simple. He's WEAK & CLUELESS & GUTLESS. In the history of Nigeria, things have never been so wrong like they are under the watch of Jonathan. Eg. Right now,Nigeria is in serious MASSIVE DEBT, the percentage of people living under the poverty line is higher, our corruption index rate has risen, boko haram attacks & MASS INSECURITY, people steal more money in his government far more than ever before in the history of Nigeria, fuel subsidy removal issue (forget the story they told you about them wanting to remove subsidies because it was benefiting certain people. BIG LIES. now fuel is N97, knowing that we don't have N1 coins in circulation again,where does N3 go? You think it was a mistake they made by making fuel N97 instead of a round figure our currency denominations can support like N95, N100, N90, N105 etc? N3 is currently going into some people's pockets right now & yet some sentimental Nigerians because they come from the president's state or region supported that s.h.it & now, all of us dey suffer am together abi? Correct! No problem!
Now back to this boko haram issue, I hate it when some daft & stupid people come &say things like: " what do you people expect the president to do is he god?" etc...well *incase you don't know, he (Jonathan) is the president & "commander-in-chief". That title is NOT one for "partying" & "spraying money" or "raising agbada"...it means he controls all security arms of the country & that means all arms of our security & military are only as strong as the president is because they can't do anything if they don't get permission from the president. THE DAY THE MILITARY BREAKS OUT FROM TAKING ORDERS FROM THE PRESIDENT, THEN A MUTINY WOULD HAVE HAPPENED & THAT WOULD MEAN A COUP. Is that what you sentimental idiots want? If the security agencies are currently not doing as much as they should be doing, it's not because they can't do better but it's simply because they don't have the president's authority yet. In short, this means if the security agencies are weak, the president is weak & if the security agencies are strong & effective, the president is strong & effective.
Didn't Jonathan say by himself that his government has been infiltrated by boko haram? Have you seen anybody in his government that has been arrested in respect to this? Has he ordered our intelligence to get Intel on these suspects in his government so as to know if they are really guilty? etc. That's how a smart leader should be, BE FIRM,BE STRONG,BE DECISIVE,SURROUND YOURSELF WITH COMPETENT & SMART PEOPLE & DROP ANYBODY THAT IS SLACKING.
Jonathan seems to lack allllll of these & yet people would come adding sentiments & bias to these things. It's very sad. Too many Nigerians have died because of our president's weakness & yet you attach religious,tribal & regional sentiments to your judgement. Well I pray you guys of such nature don't lose your loved ones to boko haram attacks before you judge with truth & transparency. Regards.

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by deleo16(m): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2012
Whether he surrounds himself with army or deploy army to extreme north my comment is there are a some evil people behind this and they are in is government causing this mayhem our presido was warn abt these by t.b joshua last 3 yrs ago taught he was a joker, so what happen to this 80% of the budget allocated to security as that change or stop them from bombing. there is no war btw muslim and christian they just want to scatter our his admistration and cause hatred btw the two religion.
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by Jancross: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2012
Prety boi, does ur fada rule ur house perfectly? U dont talk like dat, from were i'm standing i can see dat ur not responsible an u cant even control ur girlfriend how much more a family an a country. Watch ur mouth.
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by Nobody: 2:19pm On Apr 09, 2012
I am Fulani
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2012
I am Fulani
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2012
I am Fulani

1 Like

Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 09, 2012
I am Fulani
Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2012
I am Fulani

1 Like

Re: GEJ Should Just Stop Giving Deadlines To Stop Boko Haram,its Making It Worse by deleo16(m): 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2012
patriot2:
He didn't allocate 80% of the budget to security it was 25%, stop pushing your propaganda!

thank u for the correction but the money was much at least to security alone or the budget speaks more of security but thats has not change the fact i typed down he was warned i only pity for life and soul being lost to BH.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Jets Out To London, Paris / The Hausa/Fulani Political Machinery Strikes Again / BREAKING NEWS| How Buhari Smuggled Fugitive Omar Al-bashir Out Of India To Sudan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.