Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,318 members, 7,808,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 AM

Buiding A 4 Bedroom With Penthouse - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buiding A 4 Bedroom With Penthouse (16844 Views)

Cost To Build 5 Bedroom Bungalow With Penthouse Ibadan / Brand New 6 Bedrom Duplex With Penthouse,swimming Pool N Bq 4 Sale In Lekki 1 / For Sale: Block Of 2nos 2br Flat Ensuite with Penthouse @ Ikosi Ketu (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buiding A 4 Bedroom With Penthouse by freshmoney(m): 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2012
Fellow Nigerians, how much does it take to build 4 bedroom and penthouse as shown in this picture. Thanks. Location: Lekki( Including the raft foundation amount).

Moreover, 2 DIFFERENT pictures were being attached. Please do expatiate on the amount I am going to spend precisely to achieve either of this buildings

Re: Buiding A 4 Bedroom With Penthouse by freshmoney(m): 7:40am On Apr 09, 2012
Does anyone care to hear me out? Please, your response will be highly appreciated. I want to see if the expenses if within my budget, I can go for it, otherwise, I would settle for a 4/5-bedroom bungalow. Builders, your reaction is needed. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buiding A 4 Bedroom With Penthouse by ihebrooke(m): 8:00am On Apr 09, 2012
Those three dimensional drawings cannot be used to give you an estimate.
Do you have the plans?
You might post them here for an accurate estimate.

1 Like

Re: Buiding A 4 Bedroom With Penthouse by freshmoney(m): 8:10am On Apr 09, 2012
ihebrooke: Those three dimensional drawings cannot be used to give you an estimate.
Do you have the plans?
You might post them here for an accurate estimate.

Thanks for your response my brother. I am yet to do the plans. This is a 3d picture copied from Google. I fell in love with the 2 drawings, but I just want some rough estimate so I can know if its within my budget. A good architect should be able to discern the rough estimate, I guess. This is 4/5bedroom bungalow with a penthouse. Thanks for your input. God bless you..

More response from builders/architect. The estimate should be included with the raft foundation since the land location is in Lekki. If I can be convinced the estimate will be within my budget, I would award the project to the respective engineer. Thanks a lot
Re: Buiding A 4 Bedroom With Penthouse by freshmoney(m): 5:31pm On Apr 09, 2012
Re: Buiding A 4 Bedroom With Penthouse by olubuffett: 2:00am On Apr 11, 2012
May be you should ask the guy that designed them, his user name is "Mahal" search for is post and email him.
Re: Buiding A 4 Bedroom With Penthouse by val15: 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2017
Nice design
Re: Buiding A 4 Bedroom With Penthouse by twinskenny(m): 10:42pm On Feb 12, 2017
freshmoney:
Fellow Nigerians, how much does it take to build 4 bedroom and penthouse as shown in this picture. Thanks. Location: Lekki( Including the raft foundation amount).

Moreover, 2 DIFFERENT pictures were being attached. Please do expatiate on the amount I am going to spend precisely to achieve either of this buildings

cute design
Re: Buiding A 4 Bedroom With Penthouse by abrahamswell(m): 3:49am On Feb 13, 2017
Attach the drawing to abrahamswellconsult.construction@yahoo.com and tell us your budget. we can work on it and give you what you want to accommodate your budget

1 Like

Re: Buiding A 4 Bedroom With Penthouse by stancydg: 8:16am On Feb 13, 2017
I have designed and supervised such building types as you desire. We call them raised bungalows. See pics below.

The building in the first pic is already nearing completion, while I have just finished the design for the second. The beauty and concept of this design is that you have a room/rooms in the roof, more or less building a bungalow with duplex facilities and with lesser cost.

As for your request, please budget BTW 8m and 15m depending on the extent of luxury to be incorporated. I can be reached via Whatsapp and calls on 07034643328 and 09076151101

3 Likes

Re: Buiding A 4 Bedroom With Penthouse by val15: 11:13am On Feb 21, 2017
how much can it cost to build this house with moderate finishing

2 Likes

Re: Buiding A 4 Bedroom With Penthouse by jaysam28: 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
Here is the current price of building a penthouse in nigeria 2022 with prices of materials watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=560Dvkximr8

(1) (Reply)

Geotechincal / Geophysical Investigation,soil Test,pile Foundation,borehole Nig. / Cost Of Building 8/12 Suite Hotel Rooms / Cost Of Building A 4 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.