Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy (28663 Views)

2baba And Pero Adeniyi's Son Is 4 Now - Picture / Pero Adeniyi Spotted In Lagos / Photos Of 2face Baby Mamma Pero Adeniyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by LailaIkeji1: 11:20pm On Apr 08, 2012
Congratulations Pero.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by ifyalways(f): 12:21am On Apr 09, 2012
Boy or girl?Seems 2face got the dominant gene,the semblance is glaring.
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by paris10: 1:14am On Apr 09, 2012
ifyalways: Boy or girl?Seems 2face got the dominant gene,the semblance is glaring.

How can you tell after just 48hrs of child birth? Samblance only comes after a year darling. It's a myth that one can tell samblance of a child to the parent just after birth.
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by mamagee3(f): 3:29am On Apr 09, 2012
That baby looks just like him. . .
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by ifyalways(f): 4:38am On Apr 09, 2012
@Paris, mr projecting your research on others please pray tell,looking at the baby picture again, who do you see?2face or yourself?

I shouldn't have paid to go watch AY and co, nlders are better clowns. . . Lolz

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by CrudeOil2(m): 6:18am On Apr 09, 2012
Absolutely disgusting!
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 09, 2012
ifyalways: @Paris, mr projecting your research on others please pray tell,looking at the baby picture again, who do you see?2face or yourself?

I shouldn't have paid to go watch AY and co, nlders are better clowns. . . Lolz

grin ;Dnever a dull moment on nairaland
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by LailaIkeji1: 3:04pm On Apr 09, 2012
it's a baby boy.
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by chineloSA(f): 11:09am On Apr 10, 2012
The baby looks like he is infected with Syphillis or Herpes.

Dr Chinelo has made a diagnosis.

2 Likes

Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 10, 2012
the post said tuface and the baby but we only see the baby. how can this post be trusted?

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by mrsheddy(m): 11:13am On Apr 10, 2012
Well, well,well the baby is beautiful. So now, how many babies do 3baba hav al 2geda?.
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by walcolm(m): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2012
ifyalways: Boy or girl?Seems 2face got the dominant gene,the semblance is glaring.

mama-gee:
That baby looks just like him. . .
how did you see the resemblance?
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by walcolm(m): 11:16am On Apr 10, 2012
991: the post said tuface and the baby but we only see the baby. how can this post be trusted?

of course it can't be trusted...its probably another dry rumor thread
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by MissyB3(f): 11:27am On Apr 10, 2012
chineloSA: The baby looks like he is infected with Syphillis or Herpes.

May this be the kind of congratulatory messages you'll get henceforth; a good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over. smiley
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by TolaniLuv: 11:31am On Apr 10, 2012

How can you open ur dirty/smelly mouth and seh something like that to a new born baby? Is your brain normal? SMH
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by Koolking(m): 11:35am On Apr 10, 2012
No wonder 2Face was coerced into engaging this lady. Something interesting was in the offing. This is no news after all 2face has been a father since
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by charlsecy4(m): 11:42am On Apr 10, 2012

Nobody would've accused you of being silent if had remained so. I wonder who you were looking at when you said the baby resembled Tuface!
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by Okijajuju1(m): 11:43am On Apr 10, 2012
This baby resemble 2face die!!

Complete with the red-swollen-egbo-smokers eye!!

Congrats to our Tubaba!!
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by angelz(f): 11:44am On Apr 10, 2012
we cant c 2face n d said pero adeniyi.
so how r we sure its 2baba's baby?
d last l heard was dat he propose 2 Anne Macaulay on Feb 14.
so dis lady jus choose 2 be a baby factory 4 him.
l read pero adeniyi is having d 3rd baby 4 him.
na she sabi.
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by MrGlobe(m): 11:46am On Apr 10, 2012
The baby is ust screaming 'Tuface you must marry my mother'
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by chineloSA(f): 11:47am On Apr 10, 2012
Missy_B:
May this be the kind of congratulatory messages you'll get henceforth; a good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over. smiley

Am I not allowed to voice my opinion? Just like you voiced out your opinion What you wish for me is your wishfull opinion. I careless. The baby must be checked for those STI's since daddy is a busy bee.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by chineloSA(f): 11:51am On Apr 10, 2012
TolaniLuv: How can you open ur dirty/smelly mouth and seh something like that to a new born baby? Is your brain normal? SMH

Well, its my honest opinion. If I was the parent I would have the baby checked and be realistic. The daddy has a big heart for variety of puuunnaanies.
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by aimeeeee(m): 11:54am On Apr 10, 2012

seriously the parents should see an opthamologist
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by shadrach77: 11:54am On Apr 10, 2012
why are the baby's eyes swollen? shocked shocked
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by darlingbas(m): 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2012
walcolm:

how did you see the resemblance?

By their lips thou shall know them wink
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by valencia25(m): 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2012
Cute baby...
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by chineloSA(f): 12:06pm On Apr 10, 2012
shadrach77: why are the baby's eyes swollen? shocked shocked

Exactly my point. The tiny eyes are excreting, there could be some kind of infection. May be they are treating the infection as we speak. This is abnormal for any infant.
But definately there is something amiss with the swollen eyes and excretion around the eyes.
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by Onasa22: 12:11pm On Apr 10, 2012
mrsheddy: Well, well,well the baby is beautiful. So now, how many babies do 3baba hav al 2geda?.
6 children from 3 mothers
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by Aweley: 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2012
Congrats to Pero & Tuface. Anyone with a kind heart would be happy at the news of a healthy baby, I wonder why we need to make nasty comments about an innocent child.

www.biolaleye..com
Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by mannyU: 12:12pm On Apr 10, 2012
TolaniLuv: How can you open ur dirty/smelly mouth and seh something like that to a new born baby? Is your brain normal? SMH

Maybe she dey vex say 2face no do her n no be she born d pickin 4 am.
Honey 2face is still alive n since he is still alive, d propality of more girls gettin laid by him is still much. Why dnt u try ur luck.put ur bet in.

1 Like

Re: A Picture Of 2face Idibia & Pero Adeniyi's Baby boy by airmark(m): 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2012
mrsheddy: Well, well,well the baby is beautiful. So now, how many babies do 3baba hav al 2geda?.
3 + 2 + 1 + 18 (unofficial) = 24 babies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Kaisha Denies Kissing Kidwaya; Shares Full Video Of Scene / Lady Blasts Olori Wuraola And Freeze Over Gender Equality In Open Letter / Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Birthday With Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.