Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,420 members, 7,800,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Big Problem..almost Impossible To Fall In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Problem..almost Impossible To Fall In Love (1296 Views)

Are Ladies Truly Impossible To Please? / Why Is It Almost Impossible To Meet Nigerian Men At My Financial Level? / Why Do Girls Avoid/Ignore Me? It Is Impossible To Get A Date! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Problem..almost Impossible To Fall In Love by meforkene(m): 5:25am On Apr 09, 2012
Ok now.anytime I meet a girl,I tell myself that this is it,this is the one.atleast I program my mind to stay long.but at some point,especially when we must have "done everything",I tend to start pulling away seriously.I just start getting pissed by little things about her.I even honestly justify myself that I have no future with the lady.and please don't get it wrong,I've got taste,I know that....when would the right one come along.or I should continue doing the easier thing(having fun)
Re: Big Problem..almost Impossible To Fall In Love by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 09, 2012
Your problem is either spiritual or high standard of expectations.
Defind ur problem,come for medication
Re: Big Problem..almost Impossible To Fall In Love by meforkene(m): 8:16am On Apr 09, 2012
[quote author=Crown Prince]Your problem is either spiritual or high standard of expectations.
Defind ur problem,come for medication[/quote
Did u just write because u where compelled to or that u had to say something..and once lazy nigerians don't want to face their problems they call it spiritual..stop talking,this is not for u.ur myopic]
Re: Big Problem..almost Impossible To Fall In Love by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 09, 2012
@Poster, you need to understand that not everyone fall in love. Most people go thru life without having love in their life. Maybe u are one of those individuals.
Re: Big Problem..almost Impossible To Fall In Love by LogicMind: 9:46am On Apr 09, 2012
maybe you are gay. try men, you might like it.
Re: Big Problem..almost Impossible To Fall In Love by Killz1(m): 10:01am On Apr 09, 2012
Crown Prince: Your problem is either spiritual or high standard of expectations.
Defind ur problem,come for medication
You are so dumb, it leaves a stench!
Re: Big Problem..almost Impossible To Fall In Love by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 09, 2012
Killz.:

You are so dumb, it leaves a stench!
U are just ignoramus bas.tard. Yahoo no longer pay,try to be legit....proof reader
Re: Big Problem..almost Impossible To Fall In Love by Killz1(m): 10:11am On Apr 09, 2012
Crown Prince:
U are just ignoramus bas.tard. Yahoo no longer pay,try to be legit....proof reader
You are even dumber than when you made the first comment. . .
Re: Big Problem..almost Impossible To Fall In Love by taryour(f): 10:17am On Apr 09, 2012
@op
i think d problem here is that u feel u dont need such lady anymore cause u already ad s.ex with her. Y not try dating a new person and stay away from s.ex for a while or till u realise u so much inlove with her n want her for marriage.i assure u it will b diffrent. It dosnt av to be a virgin o cos u aint one eida. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Big Problem..almost Impossible To Fall In Love by meforkene(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2012
@taryour.....that's a thought
Re: Big Problem..almost Impossible To Fall In Love by ismaeel86(m): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2012
Killz.:

You are even dumber than when you made the first comment. . .

you like finding fault in every comment, why dont you take up the position of the moderator, i think that will perfectly suit you.

back to topic o jare, OP, i think you are passing through a phase in your life, when u pass this stage, you will finally found someone that u will fall in love

with and be emotionally attached to.
Re: Big Problem..almost Impossible To Fall In Love by LogicMind: 12:22pm On Apr 09, 2012
taryour: @op
i think d problem here is that u feel u dont need such lady anymore cause u already ad s.ex with her. Y not try dating a new person and stay away from s.ex for a while or till u realise u so much inlove with her n want her for marriage.i assure u it will b diffrent. It dosnt av to be a virgin o cos u aint one eida. Good luck.

well if you do that, the lady might think there's something wrong with you (is there?), and run away.
Re: Big Problem..almost Impossible To Fall In Love by Beync(f): 1:10pm On Apr 09, 2012
Logic Mind:

well if you do that, the lady might think there's something wrong with you (is there?), and run away.
some of u think by being intimate with a girls u jus meet makes her confirm that u r man enough,but it's wrong. If u want a lasting relationship keep ur dickson aside first and find one who possesses those qualities u desire.
Re: Big Problem..almost Impossible To Fall In Love by LogicMind: 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2012
Beync: some of u think by being intimate with a girls u jus meet makes her confirm that u r man enough,but it's wrong. If u want a lasting relationship keep ur dickson aside first and find one who possesses those qualities u desire.

Beync in wonderland
Re: Big Problem..almost Impossible To Fall In Love by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2012
meforkene: @taryour.....that's a thought
Ta! Dnt even deceive yourself.
Re: Big Problem..almost Impossible To Fall In Love by Beync(f): 11:33pm On Apr 10, 2012
Logic Mind:

Beync in wonderland
it's very possible if u decide to

(1) (Reply)

My Parents Put Paid To My First Love... Now I’m 37 Without A Suitor! / Who Should Love More? Husband Or Wife / 27 Characteristics Of Loving Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.