Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu (8402 Views)

Buhari To Ojukwu’s Mother In A 1984 Cartoon / Why I Am Cold Toward Buhari and Others- Prof. Pat Utomi / Is Ojukwu A War Hero Or A Coward ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu by Onlytruth(m): 8:34am On Apr 09, 2012
[size=16pt]OJUKWU: A GIANT WHO LIVED FOR OTHERS[/size]
Being a tribute to Ojukwu taken from Pages 23-26 of the Book of Tribute-Life and times
of Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu

By Chinua Achebe

There is a cruel irony in the coincidence between the death of Ikemba Nnewi, Chukwuemeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu (1933-2011) and a disturbing surge in sectarian violence in Nigeria. Ojukwu’s life, career, and abiding commitments were shaped by just such trying circumstances as Nigeria faces today. That his death and funeral
are framed by the familiar circumstances that he fought against four decades ago clearly projects the significance of his life and the unsolved challenges confronting our dear homeland. A beleaguered nation sorely needs Ikemba’s voice at this juncture to caution our feet against treading the path of thunder.
And even in death his voice rings clear, as urgent and resonant as perhaps only he had the ability, bearing the message of restraint, justice and restitution.

This giant of a man may now lie inert, but his intrepid voice speaks to all of us from the grave. We should listen and hearken to the message that issues from him. The question is: Are we ready to listen?
Or are we like the proverbial housefly devoid of counsel that journeys with the corpse into the grave?
I have called Ojukwu a giant of a man, and I know there are people ready to challenge the praise.

Even so, I am confident that in death, his stature and the scale of his achievements will rise above the malice and
scepticism of his traducers. Why do I think he was a giant?

One mark of greatness lies in how a man or woman responds to onerous historical challenges and how his or her ideas and vision endure over time. Ojukwu was barely 32 when history thrust him onto the stage of great
convulsions.[b]Nigera, a country desperately cobbled together by British merchants,missionaries and politicians [/b]showed signs of its shaky foundations. Bitter regional and sectarian rivalries and resentments had combined with corruption and rigged elections to bring the fledging nation to a jagged edge. After several waves of ethnic cleansing of southeasterners, there was little doubt that the idea of one Nigeria was strained beyond forced amalgamation.

When embattled easterners demanded self-determination, Ojukwu displayed true greatness by accepting –and quickly rising-to the challenge of leadership. In proclaiming his people’s choice to live as a separate national entity called Biafra,he bravely entered a territory that was for the most part uncharted. True, he had read history at Oxford, but he had no history of secession in Africa to go by. He and Biafra had no models.

Ojukwu’s Biafra was, then an experiment in the best sense of that word. Along with the confident, self-posessed, but never pompous man who led us, we had to learn every lesson about the dim prospects and huge frustrations of founding a nation, as we went along. Even so, through the sheer eloquence of his representation of the plight of his people, the passion and charisma he brought to the Biafran cause, and his powers of engagement with Biafrans and others,Ojukwu found a way to stamp the Biafran struggle in the world’s consciousness ,to elevate his people’s struggle onto the international platform.

Much of the grit,inventive genius and resilience of the Biafran people owed to Ojukwu’s inspiring leadership. For a child of uncommon privilege-his father Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu was once Nigeria’s towering
businessman-he exuded a common touch and infectious charm and empathy that galvanised Biafrans and many supporters around the world. His cosmopolitan background-born of Igbo parents in Zungeru, Northern Nigeria, experienced
adolescence as a student in Kings College, Lagos, South Western Nigeria, and studied abroad-was an asset that defined his engagement with the world. If he soared above other public figures in Nigeria and is so well celebrated, it was partly because of his disdain for the culture of wanton accumulation at the
expense of the people. Instead he made self-disregarding sacrifices as the leader of an economically strapped Biafra.

Ojukwu always insisted, rightly, that the fact that Biafra ultimately buckled should not be read as a sign that the cause itself was misconceived. He was adamant that the quest for Biafra- as a quest for justice
and equity –lives on and will continue to reverberate in Nigeria and elsewhere.
He made point of rebuking Nigeria for behaving all too frequently as if it had not fought a war. True to Ikemba’s vision, forty years after the war, Nigerians from various regions have continued to agitate for a sovereign national conference to determine the structure and terms of a federal union.

Another measure of Ojukwu’s greatness can be glimpsed from his deportment once he returned to Nigeria, after a prolonged exile in Cote D’Ivoire.
A man of lesser stature may have chosen to disappear from public view and engagements. Not Ikemba! He decided that being a shy Nigerian was out of the question. Regardless of the occasional taunts he received from various corners
of Nigeria-including from among some of his own people-he rolled up his sleeves and offered himself as a labourer in Nigeria’s vineyard. He knew more than many, the steep price that millions had paid for the prospects of founding a Nigerian nation. He knew too that Nigeria remained an unfounded idea, that it was caught in the cycle of lost opportunities, of promising roads not taken .Above all, he knew the risks involved in partisan politics ,but would rather take the risks than remain a spectator in the process that shaped the lives of
his people.

In death, his voice has understandably become louder. Like a venerable ancestor, that he is, he has much to teach us about the negotiations and investments we must make in order to dispel the dark clouds that are
looming over us, especially at this dangerous chapter in our history. If we listen,we can still usher in the long-dreamed achievement of our collective aspirations.A man like Ojukwu was a rare masquerade, the kind that appears once in a generation among a people.

May his soul rest in perfect peace.

Chinua Achebe is
professor n David and Marrianna Fisher University and Professor of African
Studies at Brown University,Providence, USA

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu by Onlytruth(m): 8:42am On Apr 09, 2012
Achebe is a man of letters of international repute. You better read his choice of words very carefully.
Now, here are the words that stood out for me:

"Nigera, a country desperately cobbled together by British merchants,missionaries and politicians"

4 Likes

Re: Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu by nduchucks: 9:16am On Apr 09, 2012
Winston Churchill did not lead the UK to greatness from a hideout in diaspora, he was a selfless leader. Mandela did not become great by hiding out in diaspora bad mouthing his country, he stayed in the trenches and helped build his nation. e. t. c

Some people will shamelessly continue their profiteering by writing books on the back of the great Ikemba.

Nuff said.

4 Likes

Re: Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu by Ejine(m): 9:28am On Apr 09, 2012
Some people will shamelessly continue their profiteering by writing books on the back of the great Ikemba.

While the entire Hausa-Fulani nation of parasites and malignant lepers will only continue to make its living from idly, soullessly and shamelessly waiting for the breadcrumbs that fall from the tables of their vastly superior Southern neighbors.

Hmmm. . . Nuff said.

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu by emisun(m): 9:31am On Apr 09, 2012
there is this question i av been wanting to ask since i first started taking interest in global affairs and that question-why did the ojukwu led rebellion only lasted for a mere three years when others else where like Tamil tigers,LRA,FARC,PKK etc lasted longer and some of them are still rebelling.
Re: Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu by SamIkenna: 9:31am On Apr 09, 2012
This thread will hit at least 10 pages, Lol.
Re: Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu by SamIkenna: 9:42am On Apr 09, 2012
emisun: there is this question i av been wanting to ask since i first started taking interest in global affairs and that question-why did the ojukwu led rebellion only lasted for a mere three years when others else where like Tamil tigers,LRA,FARC,PKK etc lasted longer and some of them are still rebelling.

Nigerian civil war was one of the most bitter civil wars ever. 3 million died in a space of 3 years, thats a huge number. Besides, with the kind of direct engagement of Soviet, Britain, Egypt, etc, there is no way that war could have lasted till this day, it would have been ethnic cleansing. The powers that subdued German war machine were in town and they were dealing with people of dark skin, you do the math.

The fact that it even lasted more than 3 months was even a disgrace to FG and britain 'cause they thought they would walk over the entire East in a jiffy.

Anyway, the war is over now so lets hope Boko Haram and its tactics of maiming innocent people in their places of worship dont get us into another huge wahala. I hope the authorities manage this uneasy peace that we still have.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu by nduchucks: 9:59am On Apr 09, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:
Anyway, the war is over now so lets hope Boko Haram and its tactics of maiming innocent people in their places of worship dont get us into another huge wahala. I hope the authorities manage this uneasy peace that we still have.

This attempt to turn the BH war into a religious war is irresponsible at best.

Stick with discussing Achebe and Ojukwu for now. Happy Easter Monday
Re: Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu by egift(m): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2012
While we pay tribute to our great Hero, I hope others will trend carefully or better still keep away. Happy East everyone.
Re: Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu by SamIkenna: 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2012
ndu_chucks:

This attempt to turn the BH war into a religious war is irresponsible at best.

Stick with discussing Achebe and Ojukwu for now. Happy Easter Monday

My brother I will not derail this thread. Achebe and Ojukwu are people I respect a lot so I'll rather not veer into areas that usually get people into tribal or political over-drive.

On a lighter note, how was your easter?
Re: Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu by dayokanu(m): 4:28pm On Apr 09, 2012
He lived for others from the comfort of Abidjan

While coming later to marry hisown goddaugther
Re: Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu by ACM10: 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2012
dayokanu: He lived for others from the comfort of Abidjan

While coming later to marry hisown goddaugther

Mr. Igbo Igbo.
Are you back from your African digital library scam project?

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu by Chyz2: 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2012
Powerful write up. cool
Re: Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu by NorthSharp(m): 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2012
Ejiné: - in response to 'Ndu Chuks':

"While the entire Hausa-Fulani nation of parasites and malignant lepers will only continue to make its living from idly, soullessly and shamelessly waiting for the breadcrumbs that fall from the tables of their vastly superior Southern neighbors.

Hmmm. . . Nuff said".

Ejine, it is unfortunate I have to address you once again, on the same issue of your misfiring against the Hausa-Fulani. This poster (Ndu Chucks), who IMHO is among the brightest and well-informed on this forum, is also NOT a Hausa-Fulani, just as Alj Harem is NOT.

It is quite unfortunate and unfair how these two posters with deliberately ambiguous ethnic backgrounds continue to be the MAGNET that attracts the MOST ethnic insults against my good Hausa-Fulani people.

Just like in the case of Alj Harem, I recently had to address a poster on the debatable, ambiguous ethnic identity of the poster 'Ndu Chuks' thus:

Politics / Re: North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed by NorthSharp(m): 1 month & 5 days

"The funny thing about all this, Mr. Sam_Ikenna, is that the particular poster you have been addressing in this your long argument on this debate (Ndu_Chuks) is NOT a Hausa-Fulani Northerner; he is, ironically, a southerner with Igbo blood running through his veins just like you!

Maybe he so openly and vigorously defends the idea of the continued existence of Nigeria because he, like millions of other Igbos, genuinely believes that your people are better off in a united Nigeria.

I am a Hausa-Fulani and I am enlightened enough to appreciate the enormity of the challenges my people and region would face in the event of a break up, just like other regions would have their own challenges; but I can tell you in all sincerity that IF THERE WERE A BUTTON THAT I COULD PRESS FOR NIGERIA TO PEACEFULLY BREAK UP INSTANTLY AND HAVE MY HAUSA-FULANI ONLY COUNTRY, I WOULD PRESS THAT BUTTON RIGHT NOW! AND I AM SURE MOST ORDINARY HAUSA-FULANIS WOULD DO THE SAME!"
Re: Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu by Nnenna1(f): 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2012
^^^I'm slowly coming to find that if you respond to every negative comment about your ethnic group your chances of dying from a heart attack will increase exponentially.

Easier said than done (even for me too) but sometimes you have to learn to take things in stride and ignore the insults. Someone will always have something to talk about. Just be mindful that it is only nigerian politics (which isn't even that much to write home about) and reflects nothing on you as an individual.

Take care.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 09, 2012
NorthSharp is exposing frauds... When will Ndigbo expose Okija_juju and Abagoro??

Your guess is as good as mine. grin
Re: Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu by lexus1: 6:40pm On Apr 09, 2012
yes

Pay tribute[img]http://www.spgames.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu by Alumnus: 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2012
Long live Ikemba!!!

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu by nduchucks: 7:45pm On Apr 09, 2012
NorthSharp:

The funny thing about all this, Mr. Sam_Ikenna, is that the particular poster you have been addressing in this your long argument on this debate (Ndu_Chuks) is NOT a Hausa-Fulani Northerner; he is, ironically, a southernerNigerian with Igbo blood running through his veins just like you!

The above is accurate to some extent in addition to other issues I'm unwilling to share. Lets not belabour this issue. My position on matters concerning Nigeria remain unshakable and bigots can go and hug several transformers for all I care.

I think its time we came out of archaic times and understood that we are better off as one nation and make our diversity, our greatest strengths. Our common enemies are the elite from Igbo, Hausa-Fulani, Yoruba, Ijaw, and other tribes/groups. Lets spend time on how to defeat them than on Ndu_chucks' origin.
Re: Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu by Onlytruth(m): 8:18pm On Apr 09, 2012
cob·ble defined

1    [kob-uhl] Show IPA
verb (used with object) -bled, -bling.
to mend (shoes, boots, etc.); patch.
to put together roughly or clumsily.

So, Naija na original patch work. cry
Nuff said Achebe! cool
Re: Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu by NorthSharp(m): 8:57pm On Apr 09, 2012
ndu_chucks:

The above is accurate to some extent, yet, uwa ni daga Kasuwan Magani, in addition to other issues I'm unwilling to share. Lets not belabour this issue. My position on matters concerning Nigeria remain unshakable and bigots can go and hug several transformers for all I care.

I think its time we came out of archaic times and understood that we are better off as one nation and make our diversity, our greatest strengths. Our common enemies are the elite from Igbo, Hausa-Fulani, Yoruba, Ijaw, and other tribes/groups. Lets spend time on how to defeat them than on Ndu_chucks' origin.

I am afraid I do not understand the part in red. Maybe I may need one of your Hausa-speaking friends on NL (Negro Nations, Beaf, Onlytruth, Cap.Bab, et all) to help me out grin.

Yes, I think you are absolutely right about all the points in the second paragraph; and even a casual glance at your previous posts by any objective and fair-minded person, would reveal that you have been very consistent and persistent in articulating the point that the Nigerian elite, from all the ethnic groups, are our main problem.

I have also repeatedly made this point in the past, just as did Gwawe, Jarus, Jason123, Sam Ikenna, Edo Girl, Afam4ever, to mention just a few.

But the only problem with your decision to deliberately keep your ethnic background so ambiguous is that when the NL bigots disagree with your positions, and cannot match your logic in a civilized debate, they would just take the easier route of tribal insults, invariably insulting MY Hausa-Fulani people, thinking erroneously that you are a Hausa-Fulani.

I wish the ethnic bigots would start treating you as you want them to - just a Nigerian (of mixed ethnicity?); I wish they would stop insulting MY ethnic group, the Hausa-Fulani, when they (the bigots) disagree with your somewhat 'ultra-nationalist' views! lol
Re: Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu by nduchucks: 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2012
message delivered cool

@Northsharp, please remove the detail in my reply to you which you copied in your post - the one containing the text Kasuwan Magani. That info was supposed to be for your consumption only. Thanks.
Re: Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu by aljharem(m): 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2012
NorthSharp:

Ejine, it is unfortunate I have to address you once again, on the same issue of your misfiring against the Hausa-Fulani. This poster (Ndu Chucks), who IMHO is among the brightest and well-informed on this forum, is also NOT a Hausa-Fulani, just as Alj Harem is NOT.

It is quite unfortunate and unfair how these two posters with deliberately ambiguous ethnic backgrounds continue to be the MAGNET that attracts the MOST ethnic insults against my good Hausa-Fulani people.

Just like in the case of Alj Harem, I recently had to address a poster on the debatable, ambiguous ethnic identity of the poster 'Ndu Chuks' thus:

Can you stop this by calling my name everywhere, How do you know where I am from ? angry

Re: Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu by Ejine(m): 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2012
NorthSharp, your point has been well noted, and I apologize for acting out of impulses instead of properly analyzing the issue before diving in.

Accept my sincerest apologies.
*bows out*
Re: Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu by NorthSharp(m): 9:55pm On Apr 09, 2012
Ejiné: NorthSharp, your point has been well noted, and I apologize for acting out of impulses instead of properly analyzing the issue before diving in.

Accept my sincerest apologies.
*bows out*

Well accepted.
Re: Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu by NorthSharp(m): 10:13pm On Apr 09, 2012
Alj harem:
"Can you stop this by calling my name everywhere, How do you know where I am from ?"

Sorry, I did not mean any offence; I mentioned your name because ever since I joined this forum, I have never since a poster who attracts as many malicious insults against MY Hauas-Fulani people as you.

Whenever a poster disagrees with something you post, or when an ethnic bigot wants to 'retaliate' against you for a real or perceived ethnic or personal insult from you, they throw their vicious 'retaliatory' insults against MY people, thinking you are Hausa-Fulani, while you are NOT.

And because you are one of the most prolific and ubiquitous posters on NL, there would hardly be a time I visit this forum without coming across someone insulting MY ethnic group because of you post.

I do not, however, blame you directly for such insults; but while you may not personally feel such insults against the Hausa-Fulani because you are NOT one of us, you should be more considerate of the feelings of the people whose ethnic group is being so badly, and so frequently, insulted as a result of what YOU post.

I think it is simply not fair that YOU post your view, for which you are very much entitled, but WE Hausa-Fulani get insulted for your postings.
Re: Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu by aljharem(m): 10:20pm On Apr 09, 2012
NorthSharp: Alj harem:
"Can you stop this by calling my name everywhere, How do you know where I am from ?"

Sorry, I did not mean any offence; I mentioned your name because ever since I joined this forum, I have never since a poster who attracts as many malicious insults against MY Hauas-Fulani people as you.

Whenever a poster disagrees with something you posts, or when an ethnic bigot wants to 'retaliate' against your for a real or perceived ethnic or personal insult from you, they throw such vicious 'retaliatory' insults against MY people.

And because you are one of the most prolific and ubiquitous posters on NL, there would hardly be a time I visit this forum without coming across someone insulting MY ethnic group because of you post.

I do not, however, blame you directly for such insults; but while you may not personally feel such insults against the Hausa-Fulani because you are NOT one of us, you should be more considerate of the feelings of the people whose ethnic group is being so badly, and so frequently insulted as a result of what you do.

Even if I don't talk they would still insult "your people" as you put it so does it matter ? People insult yoruba igbo and hausa everyday on Nairaland so really it does not change a thing

A poster might come as Odua but he is actually Igbo, who do you think people would insult (the tribalist) of course it is the yorubas

or a poster as Nwa Igbo but actually yoruba, the yoruba would insult the igbos. That is how Nairaland is, Before I came on Nairaland I stated my objective clearly (you had not registered by then). I said I am Awori-Egun (Yoruba) but they do not believe me, what do I then do ? kill myself

My username got nothing to do with my views, Even if I am yoruba, it still does not make me biased or change my view.

Chill when they are done, they would stop
Re: Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu by bittyend(m): 10:38pm On Apr 09, 2012
Real mallam and fake mallams are fighting for who the real gworo chewing BH is. grin grin grin grin

Only on NL! lipsrsealed
Re: Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu by 9jaIhail(m): 10:40pm On Apr 09, 2012
NorthSharp: Alj harem:

Whenever a poster disagrees with something you post, or when an ethnic bigot wants to 'retaliate' against you for a real or perceived ethnic or personal insult from you, they throw their vicious 'retaliatory' insults against MY people, thinking you are Hausa-Fulani, while you are NOT.

I do not, however, blame you directly for such insults; but while you may not personally feel such insults against the Hausa-Fulani because you are NOT one of us, you should be more considerate of the feelings of the people whose ethnic group is being so badly, and so frequently, insulted as a result of what YOU post.

I think it is simply not fair that YOU post your view, for which you are very much entitled, but WE Hausa-Fulani get insulted for your postings.

My Dear northsharp tell him more,as you see him so he is a disgrace to the hausa/fulani if he is one,though he claim to be hausa/fulani next day he claim kanuri,after one minute he is a yeruba/egun,awori, even congo and chad he is all,very confused fellow.If other hausa/fulani's had been reacting like you i am sure he would have mind his business and stop causing problem in the house
Re: Ojukwu: A Giant Who Lived For Others - Prof Achebe's Tribute To Ojukwu by aljharem(m): 10:44pm On Apr 09, 2012
9ja_I_hail:

My Dear northsharp tell him more,as you see him so he is a disgrace to the hausa/fulani if he is one,though he claim to be hausa/fulani next day he claim kanuri,after one minute he is a yeruba/egun,awori, even congo and chad he is all,very confused fellow.If other hausa/fulani's had been reacting like you i am sure he would have mind his business and stop causing problem in the house

can you shut it ! why are you even spelling yoruba as yeruba. can the same be done to Igbos without you crying all over nairaland ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi’s Faction Of APGA Barred From Party’s National Secretariat / Fasehun’s OPC Threatens To Expel Gani Adams / President Buhari Visited By Rice Processors Association Of Nigeria's Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.