Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Assignment:please I Need Ur Help. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assignment:please I Need Ur Help. (747 Views)

Poll: Examine critically,president Goodluck Jonathan's 2012 budget speech to the national assembly. Explain briefly the areas were u will agree with him and the areas where u will disagree with himand what will be ur recommendation to him if Nigeria must xperie

Examine critically,president Goodluck Jonathan's 2012 budget speech to the national assembly. Explain briefly the areas were u will agree with him and the areas where u will disagree with himand what will be ur recommendation to him if Nigeria must xperie: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Occupy NASS : Hypocrisy Or Genuine Nat­ional Assignment? (photo) / Attorney Gen. Of The Fed’s First Assignment Is To Probe AI's Report – Buhari / Jonathan Has Fulfilled God’s Assignment — Deeper Life Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Assignment:please I Need Ur Help. by Prettilex(f): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2012
Let us examine critically,President Goodluck Jonathan's 2012 budget speech to the national assembly...can someone please xplain the areas u will agree with the president and the areas were u will disagree with him and what will be ur recommendation to him if Nigeria must xperience development?

(1) (Reply)

Why Peter Obi Cried Out / Crisis Looms As Owerri Community Occupies Land Acquired By Govt / Arrested Man@ Ministry Of Info Was Just An Errand Boy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.