Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

NOTTO® SE - Complete HID Conversion Kit For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / NOTTO® SE - Complete HID Conversion Kit For Sale (5177 Views)

Upgrade Now To Car HID Xenon Headlight! (High Intensity Discharge Bulb) / Innovative Car Accessories |Bluetooth Mirror Kit|Car DVD|HID Xenon Headlight / RHD To LHD Conversion - The Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NOTTO® SE - Complete HID Conversion Kit For Sale by TEEZERS: 1:38pm On Apr 09, 2012
Give your vehicle the brightest of bright lights with a (HID) Xenon Light System Conversion Kit. Say goodbye to dim and boring lights that struggle to show you the way. Notto's state-of-the art HID technology gives you a degree of illumination that makes halogen lights positively pale in comparison. You will be amazed at the brightness, power, and prestige you will gain. Style, Color, Brightness, Dominance. Available in 3000K, 5000K, 10000K, 15000K.

•Complete kit contains 2 bulbs, 2 ballasts, wiring, relay harness, capacitors, hardware, and instructions
•Light output is 3 to 4 times greater than standard halogen bulbs
•Power consumption is 1/3 less than halogens, which also means less heat is produced
•Bulb service life extended to 4 to 5 times the life of halogen bulbs
•Choice of 3000K (yellow), 5000K (white), 10,000K (light blue),
•HID bulbs are designed to precisely replace the original halogen bulbs
•One Year Warranty
• US spec

Limited stock available

For All Vehicle types

Bulk purchase would be given a huge discount

Please call me 08037338124,08022224432

Re: NOTTO® SE - Complete HID Conversion Kit For Sale by TEEZERS: 1:40pm On Apr 09, 2012
Limited stock available!!!!
Re: NOTTO® SE - Complete HID Conversion Kit For Sale by TEEZERS: 8:10pm On Apr 14, 2012
Stock still available! This is NOTTO® SE, original Zenon , like I mentioned earlier dicount will be given to buyers who are interested in buying two kits and more.
Re: NOTTO® SE - Complete HID Conversion Kit For Sale by chyjoke1(m): 8:47pm On Apr 14, 2012
how much is H11 8000k?
Re: NOTTO® SE - Complete HID Conversion Kit For Sale by TEEZERS: 8:34am On Apr 15, 2012
5000K and 10000K,H7,9005 and 9006 bulb sizes available.price is N16,000 per kit and discount on 2 or more kits
Re: NOTTO® SE - Complete HID Conversion Kit For Sale by TEEZERS: 8:21am On Apr 19, 2012
New stock just arrived !!!!
Re: NOTTO® SE - Complete HID Conversion Kit For Sale by Cargoed: 10:02am On Apr 19, 2012
Uga, please i don't want to spoil your market ohh! If i have this kit on my car and my friend has it on his car and we are traveling in the opposite to each other what have we gained. Most of Nigerian roads are filled with Death Traps. Deep open Gutters, extremely dangerous gullies. Obstructions such as parked trailers on the road. Now when a car is using modified lights from what the manufacturer has done. The person is putting every other road user at a very high risk of running into anything. Even if the person has also this kit on his own car. Why? the eyes takes some time to be corrected after being dazzled. If anyone is driving and can't see with the standard manufactured light he should go and see an optician and not cause further danger on already dangerous roads.

We dealers should not just go and buy anything because of profit, we should think of adding value to our Nation and not destroying it as much as possible. There is all ready a high demand for normal ORIGINAL manufactured lights so you can make money by bringing in normal standard lights they will buy all that same day.

WHY DO THIS....
Most of the countries where this is used have street lights on 90% of their roads unlike here we have 10% even at that it is still illegal in many of those countries how much here.
Re: NOTTO® SE - Complete HID Conversion Kit For Sale by TEEZERS: 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2012
Thank you for your contribution in as much as I appreciate your contribution to this topic, I believe you could have done more research on this subject, however I strongly recommend the use of projector headlamps on Zenon HID.
The advantages of using a projector headlights are as follows

Accurate Light Dispersal,projector headlight housing design are a powerful way to get a focused beam and cut down on "scatter loss" on the road without blinding on coming road user or vehicles

Style Accommodation,point out that using this kind of headlight can enhance the look of the vehicle's front end and give it more class.

3.Lens Based Car Lighting - As the traditional parabolic reflector style of headlight began to give ground to newer lighting technologies, projector headlight design became part of the set of headlamp options that make use of lens positioning to provide great setups for night driving.

Projector headlights offer intensive light beam concentration and focus. The projector technology uses the shape of the shade edge, and the exact position of the optical system to determine the sharpness of the cutoff. Projector headlights are usually much brighter than traditional headlights that use reflector style. The point of projector headlights is to reduce excessive glare for the driver in front of you or to your direction. The projector low beam permits accurate low beam focus and concentration. There are many types of headlights uses the projector technology, and it has become a popular looks with projector headlights

Most high end ie luxury cars come with factory fitted Zenon HID headlights and headlamps,are you faulting the vehicle manufacturer for these installations?
" WHY DO THIS....
Most of the countries where this is used have street lights on 90% of their roads unlike here we have 10% even at that it is still illegal in many of those countries how much here.

5. TEEZERS: Quote Post

Well evein developed countries you do not have street light covering 90% or 100% of the highways
The question of illegality should be left to the authorities.

This is not all about profit making but being aware of the impact of your business to the society.

This is for replacement of your faulty HID Zenon headlight and for those who want an upgrade to the Zenon headlight.
I believe we have all learned a thing or two from this discuss.

Thank you, stocks still available!!!!!
Re: NOTTO® SE - Complete HID Conversion Kit For Sale by ambyzown(m): 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2012
Do you have H3 HID kits? If yes, how much is it?
Re: NOTTO® SE - Complete HID Conversion Kit For Sale by TEEZERS: 2:56pm On Apr 22, 2012
No, I have H7,9005 and 9006 bulb sizes.Pls call me on 08037338124,08022224432
Re: NOTTO® SE - Complete HID Conversion Kit For Sale by TEEZERS: 9:06pm On Apr 22, 2012
Again we can assist you to get original Zenon bulbs to be used with our kits(Notto se ballast), there are so many Zenon Kits out there which get burnt between 3-6 months after purchase thereby causing you to go for another purchase, Notto se Zenon HIDs are made to US specification,rugged,water resistant and very reliable ,furthermore we have reviewed the price downward to N15,000 per kit for quick sales.

Pls call me on 08037338124,08022224432

This HID kits fits into your Toyota, Honda,Nissan, Acura,Mercedez benz,Mazda,Hyndai,Kia,Lexus,Infiniti,Volvo,Mitsubushi,Chevrolet sedans and Suvs OEM headlight sockets as plug and play.
Re: NOTTO® SE - Complete HID Conversion Kit For Sale by TEEZERS: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2012
Sincere appreciation for the commendation received from our customers so far as regards to the quality of our HID conversion kits.
We do not compromise quality, we stock and sell standards kits.
In anticipation of the delivery of new HID kits, we are introducing a price splash to N12,750,which 15% discount and backed by nottose quality warrante.
Please call 08037338124 for purchase and enquiries.
Re: NOTTO® SE - Complete HID Conversion Kit For Sale by gabng(m): 4:18am On Jan 08, 2013
Can i use this for a canada spec 2000 Nissan Maxima? How much does it cost and how can i get it. Send me details at gabrielmorka@msn.com

(1) (Reply)

Lexus RX 330 SUV *3 Months Registered* / BENZ C.L.S @ At A Give Away Price Miles Jst 13k.not 3.5 now 2.8mimillion naira / Sold. Sold. Sold. Reg. Benz C240 05 Available @ 1.2m. Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.